Reply Adult Furries Guild
Played 40k

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:37 pm
I played warhammer 40k for the first time today with some minis I got for my brithday [no it hasent been my birthday yet I just get to use the gift early because Im awsome] I lost horribly but I learned a great deal  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 pm
I played it a few times when I was young with my brother. Never got into it though. Judging from the tropes I read on it, it's not really a game I'd be into. Everyone's fighting each other for the sake of genociding the other sides it seems. razz

But aside from the story, the games were fun and I won a few times...though rare. I was younger than him.  

Garek Maxwell

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:41 am
Garek Maxwell
I played it a few times when I was young with my brother. Never got into it though. Judging from the tropes I read on it, it's not really a game I'd be into. Everyone's fighting each other for the sake of genociding the other sides it seems. razz

But aside from the story, the games were fun and I won a few times...though rare. I was younger than him.

Well they are fighting for survival or out of fear Humans hate ailens because they have prooven to be dangerous and tratirous and they want human genetics to be pure (PURGE THE MUTANTS!) Orks fight because its what they love to do fighting for the sake of fighting and they are good at it Eldar well not sure what they really fight for other then being a warrior race necrons wish to destroy life as we know tyranids kill for biomass(everything liveing is made of it) the daemons are evil and choatic in genral and wish to make the universe entirely theirs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:43 am
Except for the Poof Patrol, they fight for something a little bit different. heart

....What the heck just happened?! Why is this post the first one?! gonk Gaia, what did you do? What did you dooo? *Bops it with newspaper.*

If people get confused, the post under mine by the guy who started the thread is where it's supposed to start. This was just a reply... sweatdrop

Garek Maxwell

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff