T- T thank u guys im sorry bye Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faegadsg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:57 am
I im sorry.
u guys have been nice and where the best. Zek u da man, Lee go for it all the way, Zan u awsome guy. haha im tearing ^- ^ sorry. Selene u really nice. Imperial stay cool dont drink much and take care of Mortella.
Mortella sorry i looked in your mail i shouldnt have looked. u know my gaia pw so u can have it back and the gold. bye miss chu guys T- T(''')

T- T thank u again guys take care furry pride T -T  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:51 am
I am disappoint.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zanko-kun

Questionable Prophet

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:21 am
Awww We're gonna miss you man. =(  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 am
By Mr. Nibblez, we'll miss you gonk  

Blaze Duewater

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:51 am
.... Eh.....

at least I won't have to look at his sig anymore... god, makes me want to stab my eyes out.

And it's bad enough to see it pop up when I'm in the school library. Like "Hey oh furry balls all over my screen!" This community is supposed to be SFW and pg-13... :/  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:41 pm
I can't edit my posts probably due to forum glitch.. but

nevermind, he had the full version of his sig pic with furry balls and everything showing, the pic was at least R rated... I post often in public locales where I do not want furry pr0n on my screen.

Does anyone know what or who scared Mr Nibbles away? I found his cuteness a bit annoying at times but I wonder if someone was being too mean to him, hitting on him or mort or getting in between their relationship, or if Mort herself has something to do with this. I see mort's email mentioned so I guess that may have something to do with it?  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Atlaas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:47 pm
Psycho Lee
.... Eh.....

at least I won't have to look at his sig anymore... god, makes me want to stab my eyes out.

And it's bad enough to see it pop up when I'm in the school library. Like "Hey oh furry balls all over my screen!" This community is supposed to be SFW and pg-13... :/
Pretty sure you can report offensive sigs, man.
Instead of y'know, just whining about it.

Nibblez: That's too bad. I'm sure we'd all like to know what happened though.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:12 pm
MrNibblez
I im sorry.
u guys have been nice and where the best. Zek u da man, Lee go for it all the way, Zan u awsome guy. haha im tearing ^- ^ sorry. Selene u really nice. Imperial stay cool dont drink much and take care of Mortella.
Mortella sorry i looked in your mail i shouldnt have looked. u know my gaia pw so u can have it back and the gold. bye miss chu guys T- T(''')

T- T thank u again guys take care furry pride T -T
"....dumass did you check the date on that?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:49 pm
it's ok i talked to nibs gonna take a few days to cool down better to air dirty laundry than to let it mildew in the closet. People jumped the gun and boom
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/gothyfox/?action=view¤t=duh.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:55 pm
Glad things worked out.  

Selene Aries

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:53 pm
...... ......... - there is no emoticon for this -  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:16 pm
Psycho Lee
I can't edit my posts probably due to forum glitch.. but

nevermind, he had the full version of his sig pic with furry balls and everything showing, the pic was at least R rated... I post often in public locales where I do not want furry pr0n on my screen.

Does anyone know what or who scared Mr Nibbles away? I found his cuteness a bit annoying at times but I wonder if someone was being too mean to him, hitting on him or mort or getting in between their relationship, or if Mort herself has something to do with this. I see mort's email mentioned so I guess that may have something to do with it?

this is why we cant have nice things!  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:29 pm
Psycho Lee
.... Eh.....

oh stop being a pansy

nibs was the s**t. and furry balls are the s**t too.

i love it when im in a public place and i get to surprise the whole room to a view of nib's balls. good times. i see it as a beneficial experience. none of that trying to hide my true freak... let the whole world know you know?

yeah!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:22 pm
Take it easy and take a breather now... you might want to take a break for awhile and go solo for the meantime to collect your thoughts...

Even thou I bearly know anyone around here FIY; I own three guilds, top one is in my sig. But will be shortly missed!  

SierraTheWolfe

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces