Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Harvest Moon Guild
So, how's is everybody doing on sunshine islands?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawaii Erin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:15 pm
I got Sunshine Islands the day it was released at gamestop and I really am enjoying it. I like the 3 new characters and im already at a yellow heart with Will and I have 10 islands risen. But i really like the D-pad function alot better than touch only. its soooo much easier. The only thing that i dont like as of right now is that the shipping price of Mythic stone has significantly decreased gonk In Island of happiness i used to go to the 100 th level, find about 8 peices of Mythic stone, and ship it for about 100,000G now I can only find 3-5 peices and get about 9,000G. crying

So what does everyone else think about this game?

also, has anyone played Animal Parade for Wii? I want to know if its good before i buy it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:38 pm
Its pretty good so far ^^ I got my child in a boy file, and am now playing a girl file, going back to the boy one occasionaly. ^^  

ani12

Kawaii Erin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:45 pm
oh wow! your already married?! im at an orange heart with Will. So which girl did you marry?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:39 pm
I've been playing the boy file, I have Natalie at an orange heart but I'm awful at growing crops in that game XD  

Aeroelle

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kawaii Erin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:30 am
yeah, i've notice that thy've changed the watering can a bit. Im actually not that great at growing most of the crops either.... but i did kinda figure out how the whole watering system works. for instance... they said in the guide that sweet potatoes are one of the hardest crops to grow, it takes about 6 days for the sweet potato to grow from seed to crop, and then 2 days for 3rd stage to crop. so durring the seed to crop stage, i water the crop every other day, one water point. but i always talk to taro and see what the weather is for tomorrow, because if its going to rain or drizzle, i dont water it at all that day. Its tough to grow good crops... i have trouble with tomatos....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:09 pm
I want SI. :c

I have AP. It's way better than ToT, imo.  

az coria

Mischievous Jinx

Fashionable Mage

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:04 am
In the game I'm married to Vaughn and soon to have a kid xd Also for AP I just got married to Luke and its waaaaay better then TOT 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:07 am
In the game I'm still currently wooing Vaughn, it's pretty good so far. Sunshine Islands rock! xp  

Strawburried

Simply Peggy

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:57 am
Growing crops is extremely hard for me and I hate watering them. I ended up marrying Denny. bahaha! He was the easiest character to whoo on this game. i even asked him to marry me on his birthday! It would of been so sweet if it was real life! bahah! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:14 pm
I got that game for my birthday. I currently suck at it, but I have a chicken and a cow. I've only raised one island, and I don't have enough money to build a bridge, and the sprites all hate me. I'm trying to marry Vaughn, but he only shows up twice out of the whole week. My sister's way farther though, because she isn't up to her neck in schoolwork and she got some walkthroughs. The best part of it was that I named my horse Slothy, and to make the horse run faster in the cart pulling game, so I'm like, "Run, Slothy, run!" and I suck at the Dog Festival thing.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Mailen Jokerbell

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:14 pm
I'm a slow player so I'm like at the beggining of summer of the first year.
I still haven't decided who I'm going after.
But while I choose I'm wooing Vaughn.  
The Harvest Moon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff