Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:21 am
"That is very likely." Kirk said in a low voice back. he wondered if they should detain him - certainly they'd caught him in the act, and they needed to talk to him about what he knew. he had a feeling the guy wouldn't talk much unless he was put in a position to do so - he obviously just wnated ot get away, but he might ahve seen soemthing.
Kirk looked meaningfully at Spock and then glanced to zepatos, hoping he could do that odd nerve-pinch thing he's done to him before. Not exactly pleasent or professional but it has gotten the job done. After all, they were bound by protocol to detain any criminals they came across.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:32 am
As if reading Kirks thoughts....Spock raised his brow and then nodded. He returned the faser to his holster and before Zepatos could blink he was out with Vulcan manuever.

"Well, we now who his new favorite person is going to be..." McCoy said sarcassically while checking him for injury.

((my post went where it was suppose to in brealing lines...))

((...or not....and Gaia is just trying to mess with me))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:40 am
[was it? When I went on it was somewhere on the 2nd from last page stuffed right in the middle. Gosh i don't understand gaia at all ><]

"good job, Spock."
Captain Kirk laughed.
"Yeah well I don't plan on being harsh with him, just wanted to ask some questions and he was too twitchy to talk to here. I'm assuming he's got a ship, so we'll see if we can get that in our hangar so he can leave once we're done talking to him."
he realised it was a little harsh, but seemed effective.
"is he ok, Bones?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:46 am
"He's still breathing," McCoy replied rolling his eyes at the nickname. "That's always a good sign."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:53 am
"Wow, I could have been a medical officer at that." Kirk teased.
he pressed his communicator.
"Captain Kirk to bridge - we have four to teleport. Also there should be a smaller vessel attached to the wreck nearby or orbiting."
he wasn't sure if this Zepatos had a transporter or not. he doubted it - they were certainly expensive pieces of kit.
"I want you to bring that ship into our hangar for storage. Understood? Kirk out."

he stepped a little closer to the group and readied himself for teleportation. Within a few moments and that tingling feeling again and they were back on the bridge.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:00 am
McCoy rolled his eyes at the comment and mumbled about 'I hate this part...'

He checked his limbs again.....all ten fingers and it seemed like he had his toes. He knelt back down at their guest-the light on the enterprise made it easier to see. The guy had a few bumps and bruises. "No internal injuries," he replied waving a device over him to double check. "Although he'll probably not be it the friendliest of moods when he wakes up," he replied looking at Kirk and Spock disapprovingly.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:04 am
"I know I wouldn't be. But it can't be helped" Kirk commented. "We should probably get him restrained down in the medical bay until he comes around, unless you have a more 'logical' idea?"
he turned to Spock. while he did value his opinion and was seriously asking for it, he couldn't help but be a little condescending to the word. the Vulcan's mantra was already beginning to wear thin with him at times. he just repeated it so much.
still, they were close friends, or at least would be in the future -he was assured- so he expected that in time he'd get over it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:13 am
"No, captain," Spock replied. "The idea is most sound." He did kneel down to remove any possible weapons-observing the old relic that fired actaul bullets and carefully handed it Kirk.

McCoy called his team and they arrived to take the man to medical bay.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:26 am
"what on Earth?" Kirk commented, looking at the older gun as Spock passed it to him.
"man, where did he get this from?"

he walked over, intending to follow the new prisoner down to the sick bay for when he woke up.
"Can we get a couple of security officers down here as well please. Not the big guys." he added the last part as an afterthought. he didn't wnat to scare Zepatos too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:22 pm
"Due to his record one shouldn't be too surprised by what he carries, captain," Spock replied simply as he watched the medical team take Zepatos and head to the medical bay. "Shall I come with you captain?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:33 pm
"Yes, you're input'll be useful." Kirk nodded and walked after the medical officers.
"So what's his record?" Kirk asked, Spock seemed to know and it was good to know what they were dealing with  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:41 pm
Spock glanced briefly over his data pad.

"Zepatos Coralis.....a scanvanger of sorts who buys or sells if the price is right as well as taking part in various smuggling operations in the galaxies. The Federation has had a few runs ins with him over the years but he's always managed to evade being caught. Until now that is."

The medical team took their own precautions by activating a special gravity device to keep him down.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:47 pm
"hm. is he dangerous?" Kirk asked. he looked doubtfully at Zepatos. he didn't seem too much of a threat.

Zepatos stirred and then groaned, his eyes fluttering open and focusing.
"Nugh...where am I?" he asked groggily  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:53 pm
"I sense nothing threatening of him captain," Spock replied. "But one should be prepared none the less."

McCoy looked over the patient. "You're in the medical bay of the Enterprise, kid," McCoy said. "How's your neck?" He shot a hard look at Spock.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:59 pm
"Stiff." Zepatos said a little vaugely and then focused and frowned at Spock and he remembered. "Wait...did the Bowl haircut karate chop me?!" he exclaimed and tried to get up only to find he was pushed down with gravity.
"argh."

"calm down." Captain Kirk commanded.

"That b*****d karate chopped me!" Zepatos exclaimed again, glaring at Spock.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff