Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Megumi Cafe` Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:22 pm
A relaxing place, done in the old england style. A room with a peach like wallpaper with green and pink floral pictures, along with a comfy lounge area. It's basically the perfect place to catch your breath and relax.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:56 pm
Here again...
I thought to myself as I sipped my coffee when my mind was in a deep daze. It's about the holidays now and I have a week or more off of work, but... I don't like doing nothing all the time. I didn't want to bother my parents even though I probably would like my mother's nurturing to clear my head. Sigh... I should pay her a visit sometime. Hm... wonder how that id-

"Oi!" A voice had called out to me that had suddenly entered this cafe. Could it be...?

My body automatically turned itself to face the door, my eyes averted in the same direction."Hm?"

He rushed over here as fast as he possibly could (I presume so since I've never seen someone move so quickly in a walking motion) and placed his hands firmly to my shoulders. "Hey, it's you! How've you-?" The guy, who'd I remember to be Kyle, quickly interrupted himself and shook his head. "Wait wait... no time for all of that chit-chat. You have to come with me!"

"Uh?" All of a sudden, I was lifted to my feet after my coffee cup was set down and then rushed out the door. "H-hey! I didn't get to pay!"

"Already gotcha covered!" Kyle had winked at me as we sped-walked right down the street to a place I had no idea of existing.

Bother...

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:40 pm
Ah, this place. Such an aroma. It has always been a pleasure coming here. As the kind employee's greeted me, I greeted back and made my way to the counter.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:26 pm
A small bell rang over then door to the cafe as it swung open to reveal a tall blond man stumbling in, almost dropping his scuffed guitar case on the threshold. He breathed a sigh of relief as the warmth of the cafe embraced him, the scent of caffeine calming him as he searched for a place to stow his instrument. After leaving his guitar under an empty chair, he hurried over to the counter and scanned then menu feverishly.
"Can I help you, sir?" asked a man behind the counter. The blond looked up, startled.
"Oh, uh, s-sure," he stuttered, running a hand through his tousled hair absentmindedly, "Can I have a medium peppermint mocha?"
"Or course, sire. Is that all?" asked the barista.
"Yeah, thanks," said the blond with a grin.
"That'll be three-twenty," said the man behind the counter as he handed him a steaming cup. The lanky man reached into his back pocket, but found only two, crinkled bills. Aw s**t, just my luck, he thought as color flushed his cheeks.
"Is there a problem, sir?" asked the barista quizzically.
The blond glanced up and smiled sheepishly. "No, no, everything's cool, let me just..." He searched his pockets frantically, hoping against hope to find something other than lint, but to no avail. He glanced around the small café frantically. I'm so screwed!!

merobean

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:10 am
I had notice the male ,next to me, having trouble.
"Hey, I'll have a black coffee, put it together with this guy's mocha." I spoke up as the employee nodded, and I handed the amount of money to the casher. As the person handed the coffee to me.
"Enjoy sir."
I said, smiling to the blond and went to sit down on the couch.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:51 pm
The blond stared down at the cup in his hand, shocked by the stranger's random act of kindness. Noticing the good samaritan making his way back to his seat, he ran after him to thank him.
"Hey, man thanks. That was really cool of you. I'm Oliver,” he said hurriedly with a grin.

merobean

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:16 pm
I smiled back to the guy. "Nice to meet you Oliver." I nodded to him. "I'm Hiroshima." I said, reaching out to him to shake.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:27 pm
"You too," said Oliver, shaking Hiroshima's hand firmly. "Can I sit here?" he asked, motioning to the seat beside Hiroshima's.  

merobean

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:07 pm
"Sure" I replied. "I don't mind." then taking a sip out of my coffee.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:27 pm
"Thanks," Oliver smiled as he took the seat. "So Hiroshima, were you named after the city?"  

merobean

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:46 pm
"Heh, I guess you could say that." I replied.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:54 pm
"Cool," said Oliver as he sipped at his drink, "I always wanted-OUCH!" The blond quickly drew the mug away from his mouth, sticking his tongue out as his expression pulled into one of hurt. "I burmnd meh tungge!" he exclaimed incoherently. He pulled out his phone and began to inspect his reddening tongue in the mirror. "Oh dann et."  

merobean

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:03 pm
I chuckled to ths site of Oliver, who burnt his tongue. 'Who the heck is this guy?' I thought, and spoke, "How 'bout something cold to cool you down?"  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff