Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
journals, diaries, blogs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you keep a journal, diary, and/or blog?
  Hells yeah!
  Nope.
  Other..?
View Results

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:23 pm
Does anyone out there keep a journal, diary, and/or blog?

Personally, I have a diary and a blog. I have been keeping a diary for many years and I started blogging about a year and a half ago. Both I keep online (one on diaryland and the other on blogger). I keep my diary private and the blog has recently became public (I deleted every entry after saving it on my computer and started over and made it public rather than private). I write more personal things in my diary versus my blog. I think I may start another blog or two about other aspects of my life specifically, but I am not quite sure about that quite yet.

What about everyone else? Spill! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:49 pm
hey there

when I was little I used to keep a journal but I thought it silly so stopped.

recently,I started a blog: http://reveur-kiwi.blogspot.com/

I'm pretty sure no one reads it, but I don't mind. it's just a nice place to write down things that I'm thinking and feeling because I feel like I can't really tell people these things in 'real life'.  

Custom Kiwi

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:50 pm
I keep a blog.
I'm terrible with keeping any kind of journal or diary though so it tends to be updated very spasmodically.
Maybe update once a day for a week or so then I'm no where to be heard from for the next week or two.

I only recently started using it again since I stopped for two months when all my friends moved to tumblr.
(I'm on blogger.
If anyone is curious about what I have to say it's linked in my "familiar faces" profile)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:54 pm
i'd love to keep a diary, but i get bored of myself easily and have no commitment to keep up with it haha
tried and failed many times even with journals and blogs XD  

dragontamer363
Crew

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas