Aquarius
  Sagitarius
  Capricorn
  Cancer
  Other? What is it?
View Results

LadyNyaruInfinity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:21 pm
I just wanted to post these Essays I had to do for English 12. I had to choose 3 main characters in Harry Potter, read brief descriptions of the astrological signs, and compare them to which one I think fits them most, then talk about which is their real astrology sign and how it fits into their attitudes, personality, and behavior. I wish to know your thoughts after you read them, and maybe discuss other characters and their astrological signs.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:23 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

LadyNyaruInfinity

LadyNyaruInfinity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:24 pm
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:25 pm

LadyNyaruInfinity

cyniclee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:28 am
I agree that Harry does have many Aries like traits. But Voldemorte doesn't have a lot of Taurus's traits. Taurus's are usually lazy, tuned in with earth and other's felings and very loyal. Draco does seem like a gemini to me. Gemini usually have 2 faces. Those they show the world and the one that they show only those they are close to. In this last book we saw Draco's other face in the bathroom and on the tower  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:18 am
Hmmm... interesting....
I think Harry's sign fits pretty well
Draco's too...

but one thing I have to comment on....
you forgot Pisces in you poll....  

kikiarra

non642

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:46 pm
I agree that Leo fits Harry well now that he has gained more self-confidence.

I can also see Draco as a Gemini for the reasons you stated. Also Geminis like to be the centre of attention and this is true of Draco. Also Draco can be congenial and adaptable when dealing with authority figures such as Snape.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:05 pm
Voldemort may also have been a scorpio because of his magnetic personality and in my opinion(I'm not insulting you, you did an awesome job) Scorpio fits "The Dark Lord" much better.  

Lady Courtney

covo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:59 pm
I agree, Harry does have more traits that point towards Aries instead of Leo.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:57 pm
cyniclee
I agree that Harry does have many Aries like traits. But Voldemorte doesn't have a lot of Taurus's traits. Taurus's are usually lazy, tuned in with earth and other's felings and very loyal. Draco does seem like a gemini to me. Gemini usually have 2 faces. Those they show the world and the one that they show only those they are close to. In this last book we saw Draco's other face in the bathroom and on the tower

I highly agree. If Voldemort was to be anything else I'd bet he was a Scorpio.  

LadyNyaruInfinity

LadyNyaruInfinity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:58 pm
kikiarra
Hmmm... interesting....
I think Harry's sign fits pretty well
Draco's too...

but one thing I have to comment on....
you forgot Pisces in you poll....

Sorry Pisces wouldn't fit. The polls only let you put in 10 options  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:59 pm
Fairy_Tale_Princess
Voldemort may also have been a scorpio because of his magnetic personality and in my opinion(I'm not insulting you, you did an awesome job) Scorpio fits "The Dark Lord" much better.

Yes I realised that once I had read the description of Scorpio. Of course, I read it after I had finished that Essay sweatdrop  

LadyNyaruInfinity

LadyNyaruInfinity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:00 pm
Nialla
I agree that Leo fits Harry well now that he has gained more self-confidence.

I can also see Draco as a Gemini for the reasons you stated. Also Geminis like to be the centre of attention and this is true of Draco. Also Draco can be congenial and adaptable when dealing with authority figures such as Snape.

Yes that is very true about your comment about Draco in your last sentence.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:41 pm
well i happen to be a libra. Most of what u found out about them arent true in me. i get demanding with some people though. i also happen to be magnetic with werid people. i think i can be a bit mean but every one of my friends is devoted like i am to them  

soty33

GhoulPuppy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:49 pm
Would you ever consider doing this for other characters?  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff