Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Grey Academy (Peacekeeper training/Accepting/Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thunder-King01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:59 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:11 pm
"War is Hell"- Sir Whinston Churchhill

"Hell? I'd say it's more like the the seventh plane of hell, Violence, mixed with the fifth plane of anger...but that's just me" - Thunder-king01

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left"=Bertrand Russell

"A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves" -German Proverb

"What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world" - Robert E. Lee

"You are not going to get peace with millions of armed men. The chariot of peace cannot advance over a road littered with cannon" - David Lloyd George  

Thunder-King01

Thunder-King01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 pm
Long ago, the world was divided into two factions, light and dark.

These two powerful nations raged war on one another for decades into a literal 100 years war. What seemed with no end in sight a group known as the Greys was formed, a peace keeping force. what was so speacial about these Greys? There were hlaf breeds, half light, half darkness. A perfect combination of both major powers. They single handely ended the blood shed.

It's now modern times, but much different from our own, a mixture of magic and technology are intergrated into everyday life. Instead of countries the world is divided into factions, each passed around a element. Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Light, Darkness and Metal. Tensions have begun to rise as the countries wich to make land grabs. But the Greys won't let war break out, but they were barely able to keep the might of two factions at bay, let alone seven. They've now opened their doors to all factions in a school known as

GREY ACADEMY.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:22 pm
Rules

1. No goddmodding
2. Obey the rules
3. Teacher PM profiles under "Peace shall last". Students under "Boot camp here I come"
4. No going over board with swearing, some is okay, all the students are at that age were they know a few curse words.
5.Humor and romance is okay, even encouraged.
6. I am GOD!! (In this RP atleast)
7. I'll allow two characters Max  

Thunder-King01

Thunder-King01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:29 pm
A few quick things about the nations...

Metal- Heavily based on technology, Army well equiped. Clothing style incorprates metal into outfits.

Fire- Soliders first. Guerallia tactics, mix of magic and tech. Magic limited to offensive. Light clothing with reds and oranges.

Earth- Farmers to soliders, very physically fit, not very well trained, but alot of them. A few mages trained in defensive magic. Simple clothing, most have some sort of earth color

Light- Religious Extremists. Sort of a holy order of palidins for military, only those of certain standing can fight. Good with healing weather with technology or magic.

Water- magic used with technology for warships. Look like abunch of saliors/ island people.

Darkness- dictatorship like society. Military average sized, average tech, but higly trained.

Wind- Airforce to be feared, Army size average. Clothing is heavy due to cold conditions.

Greys- Mixed blood, live on a small island designated as a neutral area by all seven nations. Clothing usually like those who blood they have, very open minded.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:35 pm
Character Skeleton
Gaianame:
Character name:
Faction: (Where they come from)
Rank: (In school, all teachers are greys, students can't be mixed blood)
Bio:
Personality:
Prefered weaponary: (swords, spears, bows, semi-automatic firearms, and anyother fantasy-modern like weapons)
Apperance: (Picture/description or both, thought I prefer anime pictures)  

Thunder-King01

Thunder-King01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:48 pm
Accepted Teachers

Gaianame:Thunder-king01
Character name: Alexander Mason
Faction: Grey, born of Light and Earth
Bio: Born to the head family of the greys he was automatically placed into the principal spot. He has proven himself as a fair and just leader, willing to listen to both sides of a argument and carefully weighing the options before preceeding. He's know for his combination of a handgun and sword.
Personality: fair, kind, fun. He wishes he could be a teacher instead.
Prefered weaponary: Handgun, Sword
Apperance: Alexander

Gaianame: Krazy Michelle Ranak
Character name: Elizabeth Akari
Faction: Grey (Light and Water)
Bio: Izzy always had a way with words. She loved to talk and to make peace by talking. But sometimes there is a barrier between two people that talking cannot cure. So she started studing languages. She is now fluent in most languages of the world.
Personality: Lost...She is always muttering something in some language or another and never seems to be paying much attention to anything. Though she is considered one of the more 'fun' teachers of the school, she really is pretty stict as to what can happen in her classroom...just don't make her mad...please.
Prefered weaponary: Well she would rather not have any but she does know how to use a hand gun.
Apperance: User Image

Gaianame: Thunder-king01
Character name: Erwin Von Ritofen
Faction: Grey (Darkness and Metal)
Bio: Born and raised in the Dark area of the world. He was a highly decorated solider, but due to his mix blood was denied the chance to become a officer. Infurated by this development he asked the greys for their permisson to join. There was a large number of debate amongst the greys. He was responsable for the death of dozens, but he had a keen eye for military plans and could, very quickly, tell you what was going to happen next unless such actions were taken. After several weeks a plane from the grey island received permisson to land then take off, only one passanger was on that plane, Erwin Von Ritofen.
Personality: Strict at times, he seems to enjoy making fun of other's lack of intellect, of course he doesn't step on nationality, that is one thing he doesn't hold people too. He is known throughout the entire island as a historian and that is the course he wishes to teach.
Prefered weaponary: Multitude of weapons. Carries a dagger
Apperance: Erwin Von Ritofen

Gaianame:Ranku 9898
Character name: Arose liliete
Faction:Grey light/fire
Bio: A warrior first and foremost, versed in both holy tombs and manuals of arms and tactics. Arose was a contingency plan should war break out she was to lead the armies at the front. Her whole life was to be devoted to fighting a war that might not even come and because of this is rather bitter. Arose's training lasted many years and thus was never given the chance to get close to anyone and is actually quite nervous around people she likes.
Personality:Is kind and caring to an extent but ruthlessly aggressive if anyone hurts anyone else. Reasonably lenient but will punish those that need it
Prefered weaponary: Mainly swords/polearms but is proficient with many others

Gaianame: Doctor_Whiteface
Character name: Khryso Advent
Faction: Grey Metal/Water
Rank: Teacher - Basic Technomancy, Applied Technomancy I-IV, Advanced Technological Theory, Shop I-IV, Postgraduate Studies, Exam Proctor (History of Technology I-IV), Student Councillor and Dorm Head (Boys' House)
Bio: Dr. Kryso Advent was born in Metal lands and raised as part of the Metal Nation. He was informed of his mixed ancestry after he graduated from Grey Academy at the age of 17. He traveled across the Water lands after graduation, familiarizing himself with their magic and combining it with his extensive knowledge of Metal nation tech to form his own specialized breed of Technomancy, allowing him to manipulate technological components with his mind. He is currently the head of the Tech department and Dorm Head of the Boys' House.
Personality: constantly distracted, he tends to cause pieces of tech to levitate when agitated. Some students anger him simply to watch the nuts and bolts orbit around his head.
Prefered weaponary: Literally anything he can get his hands on. Dr. Advent's Technomantical expertise can assemble a fully-functional grenade out of a pocket radio in less than thirty seconds.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:19 am
Accepted Students

Gaianame: Krazy Michelle Ranak
Character name: Rose Wilkison
Faction: Fire
Bio: Rose is being forced to come here. Her parents thought it would be alright to send her so she has like no choice.
Personality: Firey...though she may seem calm and content, little things can set her off into a fury.
Prefered weaponary: Staff/spear combonation there are also Rose's involved but I can't really tell you how...Its a combo that very few (none) have seen and lived to tell about it.
Gaianame: Pencil_Panda
Character name: Cameron Fort
Bio: Cameron has been an orphan for as long as she could remember. She was a rebellious child, so she left her foster family at the age of 15 and has been on her own since. Cameron hit some bad luck recently. She lost her job and was about to be evicted from her tiny apartment before she decided to attend the academy.
Personality: Mature, quiet and strong, but competitive. Loud and violent when riled up.
Prefered weaponary: Swords and guns, prefers using two hand guns. Proficient in hand-to-hand combat.

Gaianame: Noltic
Character name: Vergil
Bio: Vergil was trained in his militant state of the southern fire province. Being in a constant state of revolution, his city-state gave birth to the best geurill fighters in the fire nation. Vergil grew up hiding in the forest and using stealth tactics to harry supply lines, and reduce ranks of opposing factions within his own state. Vergil was most noted among his peers however for his love of poetry. That is why his friends urged him to go to grey academy. Not because he wasnt a valuable asset to the fire nation, but because he had a clever head on his shoulders that the fire nation couldnt nurture.
Personality: Vergil is pretty fun-loving and relaxed. He is extremely clever, and hence will act socially enlightened on occasion
Prefered weaponary:SMG, sword
Apperance: Vergil

Gaianame: Chloe Agnew
Character name Rikku
Faction: Water
Bio: On the Islands where she grew up she was a performer, she could entrance an entire auditorium into silence buy the way she danced and sang across the stage, moving with grace rarely seen in her generation. She lives only with her grandmother, who taught her everything she knows about dancing, and the powerful magic and magic weapons she uses. She is opposed to war of any kind and once the tensions of the landgrab spread even out to the water islands... she knew she had to do everything she could to prevent this war. So she signed up for this academy with the support of her loving grandmother.
Personality: Playful and fun loving, but knows when to be serious
Prefered weaponary:Twin Mage Guns (yin and Yang) and A simple wand with a star at the end for magic spells User ImageYin User ImageYang

Gaianame: Kixna1016
Character name: Serbia Voltaire
Faction: Earth
Bio: She never liked war, until her little brother was brutally killed in a battle not too long ago. She convinced her parents to send her here, but she is still against war; she's just out for revenge.
Personality: She's loyal and kind, but randomly bursts out in anger.
Prefered weaponary: Bow and arrow

Gaianame: dragonhealer
Character name: Josephine Hapsburg
Faction: Wind
Bio:Jo was born to fly, Both of her parents are pilots and Her Uncle runs a repair shop. She grew up in air planes, and now is very good at piloting her own baby. Unfortunately for Jo, her mother died about six months ago, her plane was shot down over the ocean. Jo was sent to school to get away from the violence.
Personality: independent, and strong willed she will stand up for anything she wants to even if she's horribly wrong. She'll lie and cheat, and she's always got to have an way of doing things. This girl's got a sharp tongue... that's for sure.
Preferred weaponry: Two revolvers, and a hunting knife.
Appearance: Snap a Photo

Gaianame:Chloe Agnew
Character name: Baralai
Faction: Light
Bio: He was born into a light family, but rejected their teachings and religion... but knew in doing so it would cause him to forfeit his own life... The religion was to extreme there, when all baralai wanted to do was just admire the clouds... he found himself forced into reading some holy text.. so at the age of 15 he fled his country and at the age of 17 he enlisted in the school to prevent war... he just wants people to calm down and not kill each other over disagreements
Personality: Mellow and quite, seems kind of detached
Prefered weaponary: He doesn't fight with a weapon, he fights using light magic, and can manipulate light into a barrier to protect himself and others, Overall though, his strongest magic is his healing magic... he has done more to heal a person on accident... than most accomplished priests do on purpose.

Thunder-King01

Thunder-King01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:47 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm
((I just realized that both of my characters are rather dainty looking...So here is to the dainty looking girls that can still kick some major booty...^^))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:23 pm
((Ya totally life experience hasnt taught me anything to the contrary. Dainty girls are often the scariest i will say that))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:35 pm
Noltic
((Ya totally life experience hasnt taught me anything to the contrary. Dainty girls are often the scariest i will say that))

((I totally agree! ^^))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Thunder-King01

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:51 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:23 pm
((Three days, if no one else joins i'll open it anyway))  

Thunder-King01

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:05 pm
((Does this mean i aint in? I could make a character from a faction besides fire if you like.))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff