Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melmel416

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:30 am
User Image

~Love Story~

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony of summer air

See the lights,
See the party the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
You say hello
Little did I know

That you were romeo you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a Love Story baby just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quite cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this down for a little while
Cause you were romeo I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from juliet
But you were everything to me
And I was begging you please don't go and I said

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Romeo save me, then try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real,
Don't be afraid
We'll Make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes, oh,

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you would ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts to town I said

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said

Marry me juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talk to your dad go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh

Cause we were both young when I first saw you

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:53 am
~Plot~
Marklyn Rasideth was a normal teenage girl. Well if you think normal as a teenage princess in the 1800s, with over-controlling parents, an adorable puppy, and the guy of her dreams is the son of her fathers biggest rival. Now she is forbiddened to see him and forced to sneak out at night just to be with him.

~Rules~

1.Follow ALL rules!
2.No Godmodding!
3.No CYBERING!!!!(Extremely important rule!)
4.Keep all romance PG 16
5.The ocassionall curse here and there is fine but please not every five seconds
6.No Txt talk! Cuz like when u tlk like dis it gets annoying, ttyl! SEE!
7.No one liners. If your a one liner dont even bother sending me a profile!
8.Be D-I-S-C-R-I-P-T-I-V-E!!!
9.HAVE FUN!!!!

melmel416

melmel416

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:42 am
~The Wonderful Characters~

Marklyn Rasideth//Open_Reserved_Taken

Romeo Sott Yamanaya//Open_Reserved_Taken

Rika Lora Garret//Open_Reserved_Taken

Theo Anderson Niveus//Open_Reserved_Taken

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:10 pm
~Skelly~

[size=9][color=1]Hey there! The names [b]F[/b]irst [b]M[/b]iddle [b]L[/b]ast (Samantha Smith or One of the other characters)[/color]
[color=2]Last time I blew out (Age) candles[/color]
[color=3]Im normal dont worry, I (personality)[/color]
[color=1]Its all history, (short bio.)[/color]
[color=2]Ain't I pretty[/color]
(Picture)[/size]

Pm Me All Skellys!  

melmel416

melmel416

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:31 pm
~Here We Are~

Hey there! The names Marklyn Chloe Rasideth
Last time I blew out 17 candles
Im normal dont worry, I am shy, loveable, flirty, and the girl every guy wants
Its all history, Marklyn was 12 when she finally met the guy of her dreams but, thats also when her parents finally found the "right" guy that she'll marry. Since then shes hated the guy they picked for her. Now she goes to her two bestriends for advise. Theyve told her great ways of staying away from the horrible guy waiting for her at an alter. Soon she found out that the guy she wants to be with is the son of her fathers biggest rival and is forbiddend to see him. So Marklyn is forced to sneak out at night to be with him.
Ain't I pretty
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there! The names Rika Lora Garret
Im normal dont worry, I am smart and caring, and i am pretty much the complete opposite of my best friend, Marklyn, whom i have nicknamed "Lyn".
Its all history, Rika is the daughter of a rich family that is associated with Marklyn's family, which is how they came to know eachother. She has a personal life she like to keep to herself, and it isnt certain yet, but it is possible that she likes Marklyn male best friend....
Ain't I pretty
User Image
but with black hair.

Hey there! The names Romeo Sott Yamanay
Last time I blew out 19 candles
Im normal dont worry, I just love to be hyper and funny. And at times i love being the center of attention
Its all history, Do i have to tell?
Ain't I pretty
User Image

Hey there! The names Theo Anderson Niveus
I'm normal, don't worry, I am rather reserved, and quiet, but willing to help my friends.
Its all history, Theo has lived amongst books nearly all of his life, his family being the owners of nearly every library, save for those of the church, in the city. As such, he has helped his family with the numerous orders of those that would read, particularly the Rasideth and Garret families. He unhappily, sees his future amongst the dusty books he will come to own in succession's time.
Ain't I pretty
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:23 pm
((Starting!))  

melmel416

melmel416

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:33 pm
User Image
Hey there its Marklyn Chloe Rasideth
Marklyn was in her room getting ready for her afternoon trip to the local market. She was wearing a laced blue dress with her hair down and curled. Her puppy Max was on her bed resting his head on his paws.
She turned and looked at him "What do you think Max, do I look alright?" She knew Max could understand her because somehow she always got some kind of answer. Max lifted his ears, eyes wide, and his ears standing up. Marklyn knew that was a yes, so she picked him up put him in her bascket and headed out her door.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:51 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image
It was finally over with, and Theo stood outside of the Rasideth household, just letting himself rest before he would have to walk home. The problem with these families, he thought to himself. is that they always order so many at once, then expect you to wait for hours before getting them. Theo's arms were feeling tired for that was what he had been doing, waiting in a lobby with a stack of books held for a very long time. He sighed and started walking home when he saw the door swinging outward and watched as his friend Marklyn appeared through it. "Greeting Miss Rasideth," he said formally, approaching her. "I see you are as magnificant as always. Where might you and you puppy there be headed?" he asked. He himself was dressed in silken garments, for his was a rich family as well.

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

melmel416

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:11 pm
User Image
Marklyn was now humming a happy tune when she saw one of her best friends "Oh! Hello there Theo" She made a small cute curtsey "Well if you must know, Max and I are off to market to see if we can find anything interesting" She smiled and walked out the door and closed it behind her "If you want you are most welcome to join us"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:30 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image
"That would be most enjoyable, yes," Theo stated, smiling at Max then up to Miss Rasideth. He had always called her that, his family in business with theirs as they were. "I've just delivered an order of books for your family," Theo said, explaining his reason for being their as they set off towards the marketplace. "A very interesting set to. Lots of poetry and romance novels. Has perchance your mother taken a liking to the sort, Miss Rasideth?" Theo asked, looking at her curiously again.

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

melmel416

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:40 pm
User Image
"Actually, yes but it's mostly me" she smiled at Theo and continued on her way "I do not know what it is they just make me happy" She looked up at him and down at Max "But I do not know why my father asked for them when I do not like romances anymore now with Sir Avern waiting for my hand in marrige"
Marklyn looked down at the stone path "I simply won't do it"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:51 pm
( Ew....My name is Romeo.... )
User Image
I keep quiet even when I'm screaming inside. Because the things that drive me crazy...I have no choice but to hide

Romeo woke up and sat up in his bed and yawned stretching before changing into a clean pair of pants and a shirt with a black cloat over it. He pulled the hood up then pushed his brown hair out of his eyes before leaving the house. Romeo passed by Marklyn and Theo, He paid no mind since his father hated Marklyn's family. But he really did find her sorta of cute. Ew what am i thinking? he asked himself then sighed quietly before walking around in the market. He saw a little kid about to get his hand cut off for stealing and stared blankly before walking over and paying for the stolen apple. The kid quickly ran away holding the apple close too him then sighed and looked up at the man with an evil eye. Romeo's gold eyes then soften up as he then continued to walk around.
Dream as if you live forever....Live as if you'll die tomorrow

( Isn't that the sorta stuff they did when someone stole? )  

Sanjiv_Love

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:59 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image
Theo had heard this before. It wasn't often that he or Rika got onto the subject of her arranged marriage, something that made Theo wishful and unhappy for his friend. He wanted to help Marklyn, but there was nothing that he saw that either of them could do to ease the idea, and certainly nothing active to upset it. He and Rika had given her plenty of suggestions, which had in fact helped to delay the event, but theo knew well enough that unless something very serious were to happen, Marklyne would be married o the man eventually. Theo had at first hoped he wouldn't be as bad as his friends had described, but that was lost the next day when he had delivered an order to their home and seen the rudeness of just their servants. Theo gave Marklyne a comforting pat on her shoulder and smiled. "Which is exactly why you shouldn't worry," he said, trying his best to be encouraging, though it was hard for him. "If it is something you refuse and will not do, then obviously you won't, Miss Marklyne."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:01 pm
User Image
Marklyn was passing by a flower stand and looked at a bouqet of Scarlet Roses. She turned to see the one person she wasn't very cheerful about, Romeo. She turned right back around not wanting to catch any gaze with him. But she had to look when she heard a little boy. She turned to see that the little boy was about to get his hands cut off. Marklyn gasped and fell to her knees with the boquet in her hands. She was about to close her eyes when she heard some running infront of her and noticed it was the little boy. She looked right back to the stand and saw that Romeo had payed for the little boy and saved his hands.

melmel416

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:32 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image
"What a interesting patronage," Theo remarked as he watched. He understood, judging by the punishment that the boy had been trying to steal from the man, making Theo assume he was probably a poor child. "A noble protecting a poorman. Very interesting," he said again, notincg then that Marklyn was on the ground. "You'll dirty your dress, Miss Rasideth," he said to her in a whispered voice.

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff