Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Mock Arena
Ryujin, Kaede vs Mangetsu, Kumori Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:14 am
Walking into the arena, which was a large dome of a room, Kumori looked bored as if he did not want to be there. In reality he actually didn't want to be there, he dislikes fighting openly like this where his target, he calls his opponents targets, are aware of his presence. Since the Kyuuten Tsuki guild is that of a almost pure assassin's guild he would much rather have to deal with a target from the shadows rather then to openly fight one. With his hands in his coat pockets and his dual short swords attached to his pants on each side he await his target to arrive, hoping she doesn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:10 pm
Kaede was practically tossed into the arena. She had no idea why she was there and truthfully she didn't want to be there at all. She had been told she had an opponent to defeat. She brushed her clothes off in disgust before looking around.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:25 pm
Kumori looked at her with a confused and disappointed look on his face. He was hoping his target wouldn't show and to have shown up in such a manner was confusing. "so, your my target then..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:58 pm
Kaede quirked an eyebrow. "I would say you are mine." She scoffed standing proudly.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:33 am
Kumori looked at her from top to bottom as if analyzing her entire structure. "So how should we start this target? I want to be done here as soon as possible" He said with a calm look on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:54 pm
Kaede smiled. "The only way this will be over quickly is with you broken on the ground my friend. Do not take me so lightly." She snarked and drew her katana setting herself down into a fighting stance.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:53 pm
Kumori looked almost displeased at what she said. Looking at her drawing her katana Kumori prepared an item in his hands without taking them out of his pockets.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:18 pm
Kaede crouched down warily eying her opponent as she slowly started to circle him one step at a time.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:45 pm
Kumori stood there, watching and waiting for when she decides to make the first move. His hands stayed in his pockets as he did not turn with her to face her but just kept an eye at her turning his head for when she gets behind his back. "Are you that afraid to attack me? Or are you just smart?" He said with a small grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:53 pm
Kaede snickered when she reached the one spot behind him that Kumori could not see without turning his body. "Part of intelligence is knowing when to accept fear though I am not fearful at the moment since you are stupid enough to allow your back to the enemy." She snarked quickly she pulled out several small throwing knives with exploding tags attached. She broke the chemical vials and waited until they would explode once they reached her opponent she tossed them at Kumori moving swiftly to the right crouched low and ran quickly towards him to attack him from a different angle.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:05 am
Kumori grinned calmly as she was talking. Once she threw the knives he pulled out two small gray ball and threw them into the floor, the balls exploded into a large cloud of smoke covering kumori completely for a split second before the knives got to where he was and exploded, blowing away the smoke again but revealing Kumori standing further away to the side of Kaede avoiding her attack as well. Kumori was standing there holding his two short swords out looking at Kaede. Kumori grinned as he dashes out towards kaede not making a single sound violently attack her with his swords in a stabbing motion not giving her the chance to react properly for a counter attack.  
Mock Arena

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff