Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hottest Place on Gaia - - A 2PM Guild

Back to Guilds

The first ever guild dedicated to the Kpop group 2PM~ 

Tags: kpop, korean, jyp entertainment, jaebeom junsu nichkhun taecyeon, wooyoung junho chansung 

Reply 2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News
[12-06-09] JYP Thanks 2PM and 2AM

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementieva
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 am
This is an excerpt from JYP's thank you section from his album:

Quote:
"우리 회사 자존심 2AM, 2PM. 영원한 우리 회사 군기 반장 하사관 권이, 따뜻한 맏형 슬옹이, 든든한 재범이 Don't lose focus, True Gentleman Nickhun,요즘 들어 조금 웃기기 시작한 우영이 (형이 어떻게 웃기는지 잘 보란 말이야.), 대상 받자마자 나한테 문자부터 보내는 섬세보이 준수, 노력의 힘이 뭔지 보여주는 준호, 내가 듣고 싶은 목소리 창민, 순딩이 찬성, 찬성아 널 싫어하는 사람을 못 봤다. 동물 택연, 동물 중에 너 같은 모범생 동물은 첨 봤다. 미소천사 진운이. 오염되지 말아야 할텐데...,"

Translation:

Quote:
"The Pride of JYPE, 2AM, 2PM. Kwon, you are the only one who can maintain military discipline of JYPE forever. Seul-ong, you are a warm-hearted eldest bro. Jay, you are strong, Don't lose focus. True Gentleman Nickhun. Wooyoung, I guess you come to know how you can makes people laugh, just a little. (Plz. follow along with me, my joke style!) Junsu, as soon as you won the prize in MAMA you sent me a message, you are so sensitive. Junho, you proved a great effort made you better. Changmin, your voices are so sweet as to hear again and again. Pure Chan, I can't imagine there will be anyone who can hate you. Beast Taec! I never see a model-student beast like you. And an angel of smile, Jinwoon, you should not go to the bad..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:34 pm
heart heart heart heart
awwww...the sweetest thing ever!!! 3nodding
"Pure Chan..i cant imagine there will be anyone who can hate u.."LOL yeah!!!!i'm totally in love with ChanSeong!!! heart heart heart  

ChinenYuuri_93

2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff