Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:39 pm
The Ruins

This area was once the settlement of a powerful race. Long ago, they fell into darkness, and since then, their city had fallen into ruin.
Here, what's left of the ancient architecture continues to stand. Great pillars rise from mossy platforms, ending suddenly where they had broken off. There are many remains of stone walls, with thin windows in several places and cracks running through the stone. Few sculptures can be spotted amongst other remains that litter the ground.
A clearing is located before a large staircase, leading to a higher elevation where a platform sits. Here, the wolves often hold council meetings and discuss important matters, though it is said that the platform used to contain an altar of old.
Plantlife has accustomed to grow over most of the remians, and the area is surrounded by the borders of the forest.
Overall, this part of the land is quiet fascinating to look upon, but take caution-for tales spread of spirits that continue to linger amongst this labirynth of ruins...

User Image

The Graveyard & Burial Grounds

This area continues to experience strange paranormal happenings long after it was built.
This burial ground is located near the Ruins and is said to hold the bodies of the many beings that had fallen long ago. The terrain here seems to be tainted a red-like color throughout each season.. a curse, perhaps? Thought to be part of the land that the powerful race had inhabited, legend has it that beings that possessed great power used their magic to craft most of the grave stones in this area. The letters that appear on many of the stones are of an unknown language, and the knowlegdes of the writings remain to be hidden from the wolves of today. A few graves of elder packmates have been placed here alongside the mysterious stone markers rising from the ground and their spirits are said to wander restlessly from time to time.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:40 pm
A Note From The Crew;;
Please read

We are not resetting the forums, simply making them more appealing, of you are new to posting, welcome, and please check out the old forum for this thread located under the same Title in this forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=19767
You may reply to the posts on the last page of that if need be.
Thank you.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:11 pm
Loup de la Soleil
Alania was bored and beginning to feel those vestiges of loneliness that plagued her now and again. It had been days since last she'd even seen another wolf. Depression loomed over her ominously as she reflected upon whether this loneliness was her own fault for taking the role of alpha. She had found Seleinis to be a rather popular alpha though, so where had she gone wrong? She must be jumping to conclusions...

The she-wolf's ears were angled back in frustration while she padded past gravestones and over cobbles of terribly old ruins. She'd found herself back in the ruins once again. Perhaps the departed souls that talked to her would make good company even if the living had forsaken her.

Just as Alania rounded the next corner she was me squarely with another wolf's hindquarters. The dark she-wolf was attempting to slink backwards and cower away from something... She sidestepped and surveyed her quietly.

"What makes you so jumpy?" Alania tilted her head sideways in curiosity and elevated her posture as she felt she must now in the presence of other wolves. She was still an uncertain alpha but resolved in her duty.

// sorry hun i didnt see this haha. ^^ //  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:21 pm
Asudam
When ones memory is like mine its best to act like i've forgotten.

Asudam rounded at the questioning voice, her ears shot straight up from her skull, a confused look on her muzzle as she turned to look in the direction that the voices had been coming from, before turning her eyes to the stranger. "This place... is not friendly." She hesitated as she spoke, her eyes scanning the female a moment. She held her body uncertainly. Asudam turned her eyes to the female, straightening her own posture. "I guess, i allowed my imagination to frolick." She grinned wolfishly at the she wolf, before clearing her throat, allowing her ears to fall against her skull. "I am Asudam." She said hesitantly.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:39 pm
A mischievious glimmer lit the she-wolf's eyes when Asudam mentioned the atmosphere of the place. "I find it quite friendly actually, but that's only for my familiarity with these spirits. Most here would not be obliged to harm you, though spooking is another story." Her tail swished lazily and her ears stood attentively upright.

"Alania." The alpha tilted her head curiously and moved her paws as if to give herself a firmer stance. The motion seemed to indicate that she was refering to herself.

"Why would you come to a place like this if you were not looking for the spirits? Lost are you?" Alania licked her lips and a smirk lingered on her features.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:23 pm
Asudam

Her eyes watched the she wolf, Alania, with slight distrust, expecting the other to attack at any given time. She cleared her throat. "No, i am not lost." She scoffed, as though the idea ridiculous and out of the question. "I am in search of my pack mate, a white she wolf by the name of Chael." Asudam's bushy black tail was tucked slightly between her legs, a worried look on her face as she spoke. "I do not care if the spirits here are friendly or not, they are here, that is enough to unnerve any wolf who doesnt have a huge tolerance."

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:46 pm
Alania chuckled and it revealed her sharp, white teeth. "Tolerance, eh?" The femme's submissive posture piqued Alania's interest but she barely tried to mask her amusement at this. "Maybe that is just that you have not yet introduced yourself to them." She sneered and swished her silvery tail. The alpha was big for a she-wolf, perhaps that built up the formidable image she was going for at times.

She turned away from Asudam as if she was not particularly interested in their conversation but then turned to her again after the passage of few restless minutes of pacing. "Chael? Hm... my pack's lands are so empty now. Perhaps she may recognize your voice should you howl to her, no?" She was in a helpful mood even if this newcomer thought she still might snap at her. Alania's ears came forward and she raised her brows questioningly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:36 pm
Asudam

Perhaps i do not like to meddle in the affairs of spirits." She said, watching the female pace back and forht, her black ears perked forward expectantly. When the she wolf turned towards her to speak again she listened closely, shaking her head. "Chael wouldn't listen, her head is in the clouds nearly all the time, it will be the death of her." She flicked her ears back, not missing the possessiveness of the words my pack. She flicked her ears back and shook her head slightly. "So there is a pack here?" She questioned, confirming her suspicions.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:50 pm
Alania snorted at the comment about the spirits. She appreciated them as they'd been her former companions, but it was obvious others could not feel the same since they hadn't experienced what she had...

"There is indeed a pack, though we are a loose-knit one. I fear that many have gone on to wander other lands... I don't hear many howls now as I once did. It is quiet though." She sighed in a contented and resigned manner. She could do very little if her pack mates did not wish to remain in these lands. "The hunting is not bad or even the climate for that matter. But I'll let them be the judge..." She shook out her thick, grey coat and padded forward a few paces to close the gap between them slightly.

She watched the emotions pass over Asudam's face and her brow furrowed. "You make odd faces, why is this?" Her speculation was an odd one, but a few centuries under the dirt tended to put a tarnish on anyone's social skills.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:33 pm
Asudam

Asudams' muzzle twitched as the female stepped forward, though she didn't move back. She stood her ground, she wouldn't be afraid of the female, she was after all a living breathing wolf. "A loose knit pack isn't really a pack at all, a bunch of loners that get along is all." She grinned slowly "The hunting has been nice since i have arrived." The grin was quickly replaced by a frown, self concious she glanced away. "Odd faces?" She glanced back. "I would suppose its a way to show emotion, I was always told that I was easily read."

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:56 pm
Alania completely ignored the second comment. A snarl ripped from her throat. "My pack is still under my command and the bonds which still hold us to one another are made stronger by their eternal tie to these lands. My children roam this territory and their children's children as well. If you wish to remain a loner, then please, continue to insult my pack." Her lips remained pulled back to expose her canines and the hackles had risen along her spine and neck. Those amber eyes shone like vivid fires in her skull. Pride was a touchy subject for this newly made alpha.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:24 pm
Asudam

OOC ;; Muahahaha i finally got some decent pics up for my characters

The words stung the air ling a giant hornet, she shied back, ears pressing to her skull just as her body fell to the eart, her legs shaking slightly. "I didn't mean to insult!" She barked, cowering at the sudden anger. She hadn't been expecting the words, her eyes closed and she silently scolded herself. how stupid can you get Asudam? The soft voice whispered to her. She fell silent, eyes opening as she gazed at the female before her. Her voice was powerful, her stance rigid. Her command. She suddenly realized who she was talking to. "Forgive me for letting my mouth run Alphaess. I meant no harm." She said lowly.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

conker 1023

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 pm
Blood wonders around into the ruins  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:49 pm
The she-wolf relaxed incrementally, her hackles falling but the heat behind her eyes continued to smolder. "Do not throw your words around so blindly, pup." She looked down on the cowering form in front of her. "Stand up and do not show your fear so readily, or it may be taken for a sign of weakness." She wrinkled her nose and stepped forward. She motioned with her muzzle for Asudam to stand and collect herself.

"I am prideful to a degree, so we were both surprised by my rage. I am misguided to direct it at you. If a newcomer can see the weakness in the pack it is because we lack unity. That is my problem and not yours." She sighed and then shook out her fur. One of her ears flicked back as a clear sign that she was still disturbed by their conversation. Movement had caught her eye and she turned swiftly to face the dark male.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

conker 1023

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:51 pm
Blood looks at her and says why would i be scared...  
Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff