Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Lets go Diving!

The Lagoon is certainly a fun place to go.
You can sunbathe on the flat rocks, jump off cliffs and dive into the warm, salty water below,
watch small waterfalls come crashing down,
and catch large fish that you can't catch anywhere else.

The Lagoon is hidden well by the surrounding trees and moss-covered cliffs.
Many birds nest in the trees and it is always quite active.
It shares a border with the Sea so it has salt water unfit for drinking but is warm and tropical-feeling to swim in.
So come on, lets go diving!

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 pm
A Note From The Crew;;
Please read

We are not resetting the forums, simply making them more appealing, of you are new to posting, welcome, and please check out the old forum for this thread located under the same Title in this forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=19767
You may reply to the posts on the last page of that if need be.
Thank you.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 am
- From River and Waterfalls -

Cupid's pace would quicken and disapate due to his doubts and excitments of him meeting his sister. Now that they entered the lagoon he became very edgy and twitchy as every sound made him look.
"Ok... Uh, her hole should be right there..."
He stopped and pointed his nose toward a deep little cave like hole about 6 yards away. His fur prickled at just the thought of moving forward. His ears flattened, what would his crazy sis do?
"You go first."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:35 am
-river and waterfalls-

Renae followed behind cupid, watching his change in reactions and his changing personality. she took note of it and nearly collided into him as he stopped abruptly not to far away from a cave. She turned her head to look at him as he spoke and nodded. Renae smiled softly in an attempt to calm the surroundings and spoke, "Alright, but do remember she's not my sister." she stated as she trotted around him and into the cave. she didn't move to far until she turned around, "Alright, come on," she said halting until he moved from his spot.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:41 am
Cupid swallowed as he trotted near the cave and poked his head into the dark aybss. He wasn't going in and risking his face being torn off by an angry mother, if she was one.
"Uh... Prancer... are ya home?"
His tail dropped when nothing responded and he sighed.
"Prancer, I know your there. Your silentness only gives you away."

A pretty golden rod fea with stripes of an icy sky blue pushed Cupid face out of the hole.
"Yeah I hear ya... Cupid? What the hell are you doing here?" she snapped her voice a little cracked probably due to an injury.

"Uh.. I was.. Kinda wondering how you were doing... I guess?"
Cupid's eye brow raised trying to look convincing to please his sister. But really nothing in his mind would help him out of this now.

"Ha! Like you would care for me, and whoes this? You aren't turning into a whore like me? Are ya!"
Prance barked but smiled at Renae. WHen she turned back to Cupid her green eyes burning ablaze.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 am
Renae returned the smile only out of the kindness in her heart. she listened to the verbal fight and tilted her head ever so slightly, analyzing the situation in her head. "My name is Renae." she said calmly in her charming, velvet like tone. "And of course he cares for you. It took a lot of strength to come back here." she said to Prancer in a strong solid sounding tone. she held her head high but kept a soft smile on her face as she watched the two bicker continuously. Her vision flickered over to Cupid, who she hoped would express a backbone, not letting his sister dominate the show. She wasn't sure how much respect he would gain being submissive.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:56 am
A smirked played violently upon his muzzle when his sister finished her last comment.
"ANd you finally admit it."
Cupid's tail flicked as he turned himself to stand by Renae, his eyes feeling pround and ontop, slightly.

Prancer snarled lightly, she had been tricked or some thing like that.
"Renae, pretty name. Just don't name your pup Reneesme, it's not that pretty."
She laughed hearty and looked at Cupid then at Renae questionably. Before she shook her head.
"No matter, he is still a coward at heart no matter what deeds he did to impress you."

Cupid's eyes narrowed at his sister. What did she know? He snorted and looked at Renae.
"Don't listen to her."

"Your the one to talk Brother, I am pretty sure you convinced her to come and raid my den for your own."
Prancer was agrressive as she stared down Cupid with those mean green eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 am
// Reneesme. I lol'd. x] people are just to addicted to that book.//

Renae just smiled, taking the compliment from Prancer whether she meant it or not, but she assumed she did mean it. She watched calmly as this fight raged on with interest, for she'd never really been an audience to such an event. She watched Cupid as he defended himself against his sister and listened to his Prancer's most recent remark. "Well if you ask me, I takes a lot of guts to confront a past problem out loud." she stated bluntly, watching the two of them with a keen eye. She was almost done with her analysis and had but one thing to solve now. "I have one question." she asked the two of them out loud raising her voice ever so slightly. "Why do you spend your time insulting each other?" she asked, for this part just completely enthralled her.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 am
||- teehee, I couldn't help myself. -||

"He's got no guts! Look how thin he is."
Prance poked his muscled stomach hard it made Cupid yip.

"Back away from my tummy..."
He growled and snapped his teeth at her paw when she ripped it away.
When Renae asked her last question the two wolves looked at her like she was crazy.
"What?" they said in unisun.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:18 am

Renae sat there with her body in a comfortable position, "You heard me, why do you spend your time insulting each other?" she said with an voice full of wisdom and care. her white fur made her stick out against the darkness of the cave wall. "Because obviously if he came back he misses you," she started looking at prancer. Her vision switched over to Cupid then as she spoke again," and obviously if you answered when we came in you care about him." she stated bluntly announcing her partial discovery. "So. why do you do it?" she asked the two of them once again. Renae observed the two for awhile, and wished she could see the colorful patters the two wolves held on their fur, but alas she was cut off from that dream. all she saw was the black white, and the varying shades of grey that only few saw.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 am
Cupid smiled at Renae then held the smile when he turned to Prancer. His eyes soft as butter and his fur smooth and calm.
"Wel I guess I can't deny much."

Prancer still held a cold stare as her fur ruffled. She shot a dark glace at Cupid before speaking.
"Yeah, he killed my pup. Is that a good enough reason?"

Cupid sighed and his shoulder's dropped dead with emotion.
"We should just give up..." he whispered to Renae his voice broken and hopeless.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:27 am
//whoops. forgot to delete the top part in my last post o .o x] //
Renae turned her head towards cupid, "Not happening." she whispered back and turned towards Prancer with a smile on her face. "I'm well aware of that, but it's the past. holding a grudge will do nothing but make your life miserable." she started looking at Prancer sympathetically all the while. "i may not understand the severity of a lost child, but holding it against someone when they came to resolve it will just not do." she stated with a soft smile on her face. "As i said before, it takes guts to come back here. especially in front of a strong person such as you." she said to prancer with her same velvety voice she used before.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:38 am
||- I know I was like... is that the same post? heheh ur a smart person -||

Prancer snorted but made no comment as Renae spoke. Her irration slightly growing at every soft word she managed to say.
"Is that what you wanted to say Cupid? Your sorry, why don't you say that to the grave that holds my pup?"

Cupid let her words crack his careful shell and pound it lightly but nothing she said would pierce his fragial heart.
"Yeah... I guess so sis."He looked at her with a puppy face and spoke with a calm careful tone.
"I am sorry."
With that he stood and started to walk mopy like away.

"It's about time."
Prancer sat their with her brows pushed together and slightly relieaved that he was leaving.
"Well, get moving. There is no need for you to be here anymore," she snapped at Renae.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:45 am
// Haha oh yeah. you know it;D//

Renae nodded, glad that the problem was partially relieved as she smiled and bowed to Prancer ever so lightly before gracefully walking out of her den. She had a soft smile on her face as she walked out leaving Prancer in the dark. It took her a moment, but she caught up to Cupid and walked along side with him. "Well?" she asked him curiously to make sure he was alright. Renae looked back only for a moment at the little den as her expression softened, but she was quick to turn around and listen to cupid's response.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:49 am

"Well? It was stupid to even think of her..." he hissed blackly through his clenched jaws.
Cupid's tail still hung, his fur bristled, and his temper not the best. Now he was sure he was a complet idiot, he hated the fact that every always went down fall for him. Maybe he should just ditch this fea and continu on with his normal like he had before this.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff