Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey
  Hi!!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:43 pm
I was making a post and scrolling through some of the topics and just realized that my last topic was back in November!

Well how about you all?
When was the last time you made a forum topic?
(Doesn't have to be in the guild)
Do you like making topics or are you mainly a poster?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

For me...I'm honestly shy on making topics. I'm familiar in the guild here so you'll see making them everywhere (lol EVERYWHERE) but on forums that I'm not used to it's just an every now and then thing for me. I'm mainly a poster. I post when I see something I'd like to comment or join in the conversation about.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:05 pm
Hehe, I never make topics, almost completely ever. The last one was the halloween event demanding followers, and the one before that was a question topic in the Q&A. Those two topics make the entirety of threads I have made in all of 2009, and I'm demned prou-HOWAIT

NAY.

I did make one actually interesting topic in another guild. I set up a D&D-style role play 'cause I wanted to see how well the Gaian post system coupled with the RNG would work. Short answer is not well sweatdrop I'm not a big fan of making topics, I dunno why, I just very seldom ever think of anything I think other people would want to think about or respond to. I also seldom post. I'm a bad forumer. ^_^  

Roger Silverwood

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:21 pm
Since I don't know much about roleplay I'm not sure what D and D style and RNG is. sweatdrop

To be honest it IS hard to come with a topic that might appeal to the majority. ^^"

Quote:
"I just very seldom ever think of anything I think other people would want to think about or respond to."

That's how I feel when I post in unfamiliar places or forums. (not only gaia forums but on other forum sites as well).

But yet I find it fun to join forums...where you gain something for your posts. Like animepapers you have to post around to gain points to download a wallpaper. So I find that fun. Or avatar forums are fun b/c I gain gold which I can use to dress up an avi.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:21 pm
RNG = Random Number generator, the thing that lets us roll dice in posts now, which is why I wanted to try D&D. But alas.

Nyah, this topic is interesting enough, however. Why, even I'm posting in it! Which shows a testament to whatever had gone through your mind before you created the thread. I do enjoy messing with avatars a lot, but I've really only liked Gaia's format of doing...everything regarding collecting gold and getting new clothes. Though I do miss actually having to go to the world map to find the shop you wanted to buy clothes from. It's too easy now. Gaians these days have it too easy. *Waves a can at the young'ns*  

Roger Silverwood

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:36 pm
The last topic I made was a couple days after Thanksgiving.
Usually I go through a week or so or making a couple topics then I'll stop for a month.
But now that I'm thinking about it I may have something to make into a topic.
*ponders*

I'm a poster in unfamiliar forums.
I post more than make topics even in familiar ones though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:17 pm
A day or so ago....about me becoming aunt.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:42 pm
@Rasani

Ah yes that's right! I did catch your attention. ^_^
I like how soliaonline.com have their avatars. It's very nice. Check it out sometime. But it's new and there's not much of a marketplace like gaia. They've only recently put in an auction house.

XD The world map!! I totally loved that back then. It is easier now. But I'm so used to the old logo so the new store format is still foreign to me. I have to get used to it. >_>

@Zizzy
Oh yeah! About not having a thanksgiving. ^_^
O_O I could have sworn I posted in that...there's nothing there for me..hm..

@Moon
A day ago. ^_^ It felt like it was only a day ago at least. (happy for you!!)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 pm
Just now!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flyentologist

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:22 am
I'm a topic whore rolleyes

It's cos i procrastinate rather than writing my essay...*stares at it on a word document elsewhere and then ignores it* so i go roaming and think that everyone wants to look at the random crap i found lol

After realise i've made 4 or 5 topics which basically consist of "OMGZ [link]", maybe should reel it back a bit and try to think of something worthwhile -lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:10 am
@Goldman
Smily face!

@DT
I find the stuff you posted interesting. 3nodding

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:58 am
last thread i made lol

Moonlight_HuangHou
Since I don't know much about roleplay I'm not sure what D and D style...

/answer biggrin

i tend to reply, though regardless of whether its in a thread i made or one i posted in, it tends to die shortly after i post in it... >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 pm
@Xylert
Oh!! D and D! Dungeons and dragons!
That's what it stands for.
Thanks. ^_^

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:39 am
Here quite a while ago.
on gaia in general to long to remember  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:19 am