Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Guardian Statue__________-______ Hacks and scams protection
Newest Scam

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:58 pm
((Sorry it has taken me so long to post this..It was sent to me November 29th and I ALMOST replied til I remembered EVERYTHING Gaia said to me.))

I wanted to share this with ALL of my guilds!

I received this message SAYING they are from Gaia...just posting this so everyone knows TO NEVER give out their info! Even if it looks legit! Gaia has ALWAYS said NO MATTER WHAT THE ISSUE THEY WILL NEVER EVER ask for your password!

Here is the message from SM Support. They don't even have an Avatar...just a gray shadow.

Attention User,
We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been reported and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Administrator, we don’t normally ask for this information but to clear your report we must. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. If you were offline when you received this message, you've been given 24 hours to reply to this message as of the time you logged in. Otherwise this report will not be able to pass the maintenance.

ATTENTION!

We are very careful and want to make sure you are safe. This is the reason this message pops up. Though, your case is very rare, and in these cases we have no choice but for you to fill the form.

(E-x-a-m-p-l-e)

Username:

Password:

Verify password:

NOTICES!
After scanning your account, if all is good and the reports are proven wrong, you will receive 5,000 gold from us. We would really appreciate it if you could cooperate. We have had to ban a lot of people for not complying.
Thank You!

PLEASE SEND BACK INFORMATION A.S.A.P

Yours sincerely,

-Gaia Administrator & Help Support Team

Botting is not allowed. "Botting" is any process that lets you automatically post, play games or otherwise earn Gaia Gold without regular human interaction. This includes (but is not limited to) the use of scripts, macros, or automatic page refreshers. Any accounts found botting, or receiving gold or items from botters, will be banned.

©Copyright serving Gaia since 2003 "Report Scanner". 2009 Gaia Interactive Device, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:02 pm
I've already gotten that 3 times. The scammer that tried to scam me made an even nicer one. I'll try to find it when I have the time. I just don't like posting them, since the same people that are in this guild might use it to scam others.  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:09 pm
I recieved that once and showed it to three friends and they said not if they ask for password...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:06 pm
Lol, funny, funny, in any case, Gaia would never ask for passwords bacause they can easily check all info about your account including Pm's by just putting your username on their computer, aaand they have all passwords stored like any other online site, so i find it meaningless for people to keep trying to scam that way lol sweatdrop  

ShinSora

Romantic Genius

Jaruga

Quotable Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:34 pm
You should not even be confused by this.
If they ask your password in any way its not Gaia.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:47 am
That's exactly what I said when I saw what they wanted...not to mention...they would HAVE an avi...not some shadowed out looking witness protection person lol

As soon as I saw that they were asking for a password I knew it was a scam...I read it further and then it saying they will give me 5K if my account comes back alright...*face palms* They could try harder than this XD lol  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

ShinSora

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:21 am
hazeleyeddemon88
That's exactly what I said when I saw what they wanted...not to mention...they would HAVE an avi...not some shadowed out looking witness protection person lol

As soon as I saw that they were asking for a password I knew it was a scam...I read it further and then it saying they will give me 5K if my account comes back alright...*face palms* They could try harder than this XD lol

Hey, they could've at least said 100k to make it believable xD Cuz what can ppl do with 5k? buy a soda at the convenience store? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 am
I got that message once before and its such an obvious scam. I don't know why they keep trying. The only people dumb enough to fall for that are noobs and they really have nothing good or worthwhile to steal. 5k is a lot of gold for a noob so really, only they would fall for this.  

Deluxe SORA

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:21 pm
oh that slike the oldest trick in the book
though my friend actually fell for it?
and i told him rapid times that gaia never ask for that stuff  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:36 pm
when I got one you wanna know what I did?
One day this guy asked me to make a gaia online account while he was on vacation
so I did
I knew everything
but when the guy got back he pissed me off
alot
so when i got the message I gave THE GUY`s Information instead of mine
but then I changed the password to the guy`s account because he got me out of a tough situation
so my friend`s account wasnt stolen and the fraud had fake info
then I reported the guy
Everyone wins  

StrikeFreedomX10

Guardian Statue__________-______ Hacks and scams protection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out