Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Karasu Ankokuchi (Edited)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VileThe2nd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:42 pm
Name: Karasu Ankokuchi (Kaw-Ra-Sue On-Ko-Ku-Chi)
Aliases/ Nicknames: Crow, Bird Brain, Birdy

Physical Description: Black hair, Red eyes, White skin (or as close to it without being inhumanly pale), Black suit and Red tie.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: N/A

Zanpaktou: Not Acheived

Shikai Release: N/A

Shikai: Not Achieved

Bankai: Not Achieved

Special Accessories: A marble that my foster mother gave to me. She says it was a soul created to help me later on in life. Pfft, please. stare

Skills: If you call not being hungry or thirsty for days and still retain my health a skill.

Abilities:...What?

Personality: Usually has a positive attitude. He has a feeling that someones running from him when he passes the cemetary or a crime scene... He wonders why.

Biography/History: During his whole life, he felt there was a presence lurking around him, watching him, avoiding his touch at every turn. He has no mother or father to his knowledge, so he settled for his foster mother Asiego. At the age 19, he moved out and got a job at a big company called C.H.I., working as the bosses right hand.

Signature/Patented Technique: None to his knowledge

Guild Status: Member

Online Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-7pm Pacific time  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:33 pm
You cant already achieve stuff write down what your zanpakuto is and shikai and bankai. and make sure they say not achieved.

Slothapus

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

VileThe2nd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:35 pm
Edited. I'm trying to give off a kind of Chad situation, where I begin to wonder what I am when wierd stuff happens except I accually find out who I am. From there I have to make a decision...either fight for the mortals, or come to Hueco Mundo...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:13 am
Well then you can't be a member of any squads. You will have to make that decision first before doing anything. if you choose to be evil be at human world as a rogue and try to join in hueco mundo with the leaders there. If not then just come in a squad. But, still you have to earn your bankai, shikai and zanpakuto. So cant be achieved from the start.

Slothapus

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

VileThe2nd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:55 pm
And now? You said I have to be an evil person to become an espada, right? I guess I'll just go mad from my bosses lack of brains and murder him or just because I hate life...  
BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games