Klokateer Sign-Ups. READ DISCLAIMER. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CFO Charles Ofdensen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:05 pm
As you all may know, becoming a Klokateer is not an easy process. Some, if not most of you, will probably be injured, maimed, or even killed during the screenings alone.

If you are still interested, knowing the full consequences and possibilities of your choice, please sign the below document.

"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue
Klokateer Waiver Version 1.0

As revised by Charles Foster Ofdensen

I, _________________________, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

Furthermore, I waive all rights of Legal Defense or Prosecution should I be burned, lacerated, eaten alive, poisoned, de-boned, crushed, or hammer-smashed.

I understand that there is in no way any financial compensation should I be completely killed.

Finally, I understand that should anything happen to me during my service that causes mental or physical alarm to any of the members of DETHKLOK I will be held accountable legally and financially whether or not I am living or dead.

Finally, thank you for deciding to serve DETHKLOK. We understand you have many METAL choices out there to be loyal to, and they will all be crushed by DETHKLOK.

(No, I did not write this. I did modify it, however.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:15 pm
I am nothing but loyal to Dethklok and i offer my services, and myself, to them fully. redface

Here is my signed pain waiver:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Biosecurity

Biosecurity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:35 am
Oh, toki is afraid of me dying. He's asking if can just run snacks. What do i do Charles?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:17 pm
Sanctiuke
Oh, toki is afraid of me dying. He's asking if can just run snacks. What do i do Charles?

We have different classes, and different training as such. if you choose to be a snack-runner, then you will be enrolled in that training program.

The mortality rate is surprisingly low, at about 25%.

CFO Charles Ofdensen
Vice Captain

mystic shadow313

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:58 pm
Standard Issue

I, _Conner_, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

Furthermore, I waive all rights of Legal Defense or Prosecution should I be burned, lacerated, eaten alive, poisoned, de-boned, crushed, or hammer-smashed.

I understand that there is in no way any financial compensation should I be completely killed.

Finally, I understand that should anything happen to me during my service that causes mental or physical alarm to any of the members of DETHKLOK I will be held accountable legally and financially whether or not I am living or dead.

Finally, thank you for deciding to serve DETHKLOK. We understand you have many METAL choices out there to be loyal to, and they will all be crushed by DETHKLOK.

_Conner_
Printed Name

_Conner_
Signature

_Dec. 26, 2009_
Date  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 pm
mystic shadow313
Standard Issue

I, _Conner_, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

_Conner_
Printed Name

_Conner_
Signature

_Dec. 26, 2009_
Date

Your application, upon review, has been accepted. I've added you to the list.

CFO Charles Ofdensen
Vice Captain

Praesagium

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:44 pm

"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

I, ____Praesagium____, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

___Praesagium Chemistry___
Printed Name

____Prae_________________
Signature

_______January 5, 2010_____
Date

Do I get a cookie now? Preferably one not laced with arsenic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:13 pm
Praesagium

"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

I, ____Praesagium____, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

___Praesagium Chemistry___
Printed Name

____Prae_________________
Signature

_______January 5, 2010_____
Date

Do I get a cookie now? Preferably one not laced with arsenic.

You signed the waiver, I can promise nothing.

I'll add you to the list.

CFO Charles Ofdensen
Vice Captain

_kumiko-chan92_

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 pm

"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

I, _____kumiko hasegawa____________________, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

_kumiko hasegawa________________________
Printed Name

_____kumiko____________________
Signature

________february 4, 2010_________________
Date

can i be in housekeeping? im quite good at it. like, laundry and stuff like that. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 pm

"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

I, tsukasa wave, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

tsukasa wave
Printed Name

TsUkAsA wAvE
Signature

3/12/2009
Date

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Lord HinataHyuga08

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:42 pm
"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

I,Lord HinataHyuga08, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

___Lord HinataHyuga08______________________
Printed Name
Lord HinataHyuga08_________________________
Signature

_____April 16th,2010____________________
Date  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:38 am
"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

I, SuitePee, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

__suitepee_____________________
Printed Name

suiteppe
Signature

_____april 19 2010____________________
Date

Suitepiss

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:07 pm
wooooo more security  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:17 am
CFO Charles Ofdensen

"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

I, Squire of Shadows , do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

Squire of Shadows
Printed Name

Squire of Shadows
Signature

5/8/2010
Date

Squire of Shadows

Squire of Shadows

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:19 am
I call Bodyguard!!!  
The Official Klokateer Recruitment and Training Area

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items