Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Thread Archive
Featured Downloads (And Sims Shopping! Official Listing)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:17 pm
I've decided to start a new thread about featured downloads instead of themed finds, since I have less time to compile multiple links nowadays. But I am still hoping to do more Sims Shopping! newsletters in the future.

So I decided to do both and put the links here!

Here is the links to all volumes of Sims Shopping! newsletters.

Volume 2 - Best Male Clothings
Volume 1 - Must Have Genetics  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:37 pm
I think this item should be featured. It's a pretty useful computer by Monique, with a lot of posible things that can be done using a computer. You can shop online, study for skills & badges and lots more!

Here is it - link  

SirEmino
Captain

A Story Worth Telling

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:28 pm
Sir Emino
I think this item should be featured. It's a pretty useful computer by Monique, with a lot of posible things that can be done using a computer. You can shop online, study for skills & badges and lots more!

Here is it - link

Oh man, I am so with you on this one. Every family who has the simoleons to spare gets this computer in my game. I never have to leave the house to fulfill the "buy new clothes" want again!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:32 am
A Story Worth Telling
Sir Emino

Here is it - link

Oh man, I am so with you on this one. Every family who has the simoleons to spare gets this computer in my game. I never have to leave the house to fulfill the "buy new clothes" want again!

wow sounds good.  

the naked pixie

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:40 am
Oh yeah, the computer is totally rad. Definitely on my list of must-haves. 3nodding  
Thread Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games