Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Animal Lovers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all animal lovers and pet owners 

Tags: animal lovers, pets, animals, cats birds dogs fish reptile, official animal lovers guild 

Reply Main Forum
Horse Vs Satelite Dish

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II--Jinxii--II

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:34 am
I recorded this video probably like a year ago, I thought I'd lost it in the depths of my hard drive, I'm so happy I found it, I need some good memories of him now that he's gone. :]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtnjX7Y6I-k

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:37 am
Aww, that's funny lol
He's really pretty.

Sarahmooo
Captain

II--Jinxii--II

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:53 am
Yeah he was really pretty. I haven't seen him in almost like 8months now. He's all scarred up now, and he lost all the ridiculous weight I piled on him. He looks like a skinny little arab now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:54 am
What happened to him?

Sarahmooo
Captain

II--Jinxii--II

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:38 am
I sent him off to a trainer I really trusted, and he basically beat the s**t out of him. I went to visit him a week into the training and I was appalled, he was covered in open wounds, and he wouldn't even let me approach him, he was so terrified of everyone. He had ''trained him'' so that yeah, you could ride him, but he wasn't the same horse, like his spirit was broken. :[

Needless to say I took him home, but he wasn't the same horse anymore. I couldn't afford to keep a horse that I couldn't work, so I found him a nice retirement barn where he's going to spend the rest of his life.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:32 pm
II--Jinxii--II
I sent him off to a trainer I really trusted, and he basically beat the s**t out of him. I went to visit him a week into the training and I was appalled, he was covered in open wounds, and he wouldn't even let me approach him, he was so terrified of everyone. He had ''trained him'' so that yeah, you could ride him, but he wasn't the same horse, like his spirit was broken. :[

Needless to say I took him home, but he wasn't the same horse anymore. I couldn't afford to keep a horse that I couldn't work, so I found him a nice retirement barn where he's going to spend the rest of his life.

Ugh, that is awful.
I'm glad you got him back and found him a good home.
Poor thing.

Sarahmooo
Captain

Nahymana

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:51 am
That's no trainer.

One of my horses was abused. There are some things she will never get over, but after years of working with her, she'll do just about anything for me. She fights just about everybody else, though.
o_o

My other one was just spoiled rotten till he was five, so I'm still undoing that damage.
-.-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:03 am
Zaahina
That's no trainer.

One of my horses was abused. There are some things she will never get over, but after years of working with her, she'll do just about anything for me. She fights just about everybody else, though.
o_o

My other one was just spoiled rotten till he was five, so I'm still undoing that damage.
-.-

Well not only was he abused, but underneath all of that, we're pretty sure there was something wrong with his brain, either due to an injury as a foal or from birth, we'll never know. :/  

II--Jinxii--II

bobkitty1123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:25 am
II--Jinxii--II

That is a terrible thing to do to any creature. I hope you reported that man because that is just not right. You hit a person they feel pain right? You hit an animal they feel pain right? I wonder if that man would feel right hitting a human? I mean if he can abuse a horse than he should be capable of abusing a human, right? But with most people like this...they'll beat the animal but not a human. HUmans are animals and we got to learn that we are not superior to animals but are on the same level.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:18 am
wow thats crazy. you should report the guy that did that to your horse get him in jail stupid people these days. what was his name? he is such a beautiful horse.  

XxXMiYuki-kittieXxX

firestar1099

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:02 pm
bobkitty1123
II--Jinxii--II

That is a terrible thing to do to any creature. I hope you reported that man because that is just not right. You hit a person they feel pain right? You hit an animal they feel pain right? I wonder if that man would feel right hitting a human? I mean if he can abuse a horse than he should be capable of abusing a human, right? But with most people like this...they'll beat the animal but not a human. HUmans are animals and we got to learn that we are not superior to animals but are on the same level.

Poor horseeeeeeeeeeeey! crying :{  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff