Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your truck
  rocks
  sucks ((No you suck))
View Results

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:25 am
My truck got broken into the other night. It looks like they tried to steal the radio. Fortunately, he sucks really bad at it, and only got it halfway out before giving up. That radio was a piece of s**t anyways, but now there's a bunch of scrap metal and broken plastic in my car from his poor attempts at theft.

But here's the part that really killed me: he broke my transmission. D:
It can't shift into Drive, it gets stuck in Neutral. My poor truck can't drive anymore. :c

Apparently though, this happened to other people that same night, but what bothers me is that this is a gated community. So much for that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:52 am
boo that sucks sad
*hugs*  

dragontamer363
Crew

Vaeltaja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:00 am
I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:53 pm
OH wow!! I'm so sorry to here that.
*hugs*
That really does suck. sad
Since it was a few people do you think they might be able to find whoever it was?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 pm
Thanks guys.

Moonlight: I called 911 and filed a criminal investigation report, but they haven't contacted me back yet to confirm my report was accepted. My truck just got towed back to Tampa to get fixed, hopefully the bill doesn't run up too high.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:01 pm
There's a lot of people you can't trust now-a-days, even in those small little gated in properties. My girlfriend's Mom owns one of those properties and someone recently moved in there, and it's funny because that same person tried breaking into their house in the window of her Mom. Not only did he get arrested, but he's probably salty as hell for getting caught breaking into the owner's house. Criminals are really dumb now.

And since it's near Christmas, a lotta dumb people are out there doing anything and everything for money since it's that time of year. So I'd make sure you check everything's locked up and whatnot before leaving or sleeping.

Death Shikaku

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:45 am
ooh.. poor truck.. *hugs* so hows the truck? still kicking? can it still be fixed?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am
Well, here's a very positive update, they were able to get it back into gear. The truck runs again. :'D

They're going to fix the lock, see why exactly it wasn't going into gear in the first place, and I'll be getting a new, better radio. Awwww yeah.

Flyentologist

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:35 pm
Bummer for the idiocy of the pilferer.
And HAZZA that it is getting all fixded!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:40 am
Oh awesome! You get an upgrade in the process!! ^_^
And you got your truck back in decent timing! They're fast.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces