ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:28 am
Alice Academy

Alice Academy, a place for 'genius's. But there is something special about these genius'. No no, it's not smarts, but powers. Varies from atomic farts to seeing through walls. There are different types of Alices that fit under different catagory. There is the Somatic, Technical, Latent, Special, and the notorious, Dangerous, ability types.
Here is a chart to help you understand:

User Image

But, each Alice must have a source within you in order to come out.
There are four types of Alices. First, the one that manifests in childhood. Second the one that is always available, but at a relatively low level. Third, the Alice that can only be used for a short period at any time, but at a relatively high power level-- like in a big burst. That type of Alice often gets used up fairly quickly. Fourth, this is very rare, but... The Alice is limitless but each use impacts on the user's own life span. So those are the various Alice forms.

x
x
x
Here are some things to help you around the school...

Elementary Uniform
Middle School & High School Uniform
Academy Layout

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:15 pm
Rules

No Goddmodding
Its just plain annoying

PM All Profiles
With the title 'TokyoPop'

Questions?
PM me with, 'Whadda whadda?' or anything else.

Alice Types
I will tell you via PM if you have to change either Alice Power or Alice Forms.

Cursing?
Its okay, just not every other sentance.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:16 pm
Profile Skellie

Female Profile

[size=18][align=left][u][color=white]-----------[/color][b][color=darkred]FIRST[/color] [color=purple]MIDDLE[/color] [color=darkblue]LAST NAME[/b][/u][/align][/color][/size][size=14][color=white] .........................[/color][color=darkblue]» [/color][color=gray]The [/color][color=darkblue][SUMMARY OF YOUR CHARACTER'S ALICE. E.G. ICE][/color][color=gray] Princess [/color] [/size]

[align=center][img][APPEARANCE, ANIME PICS PLEASE. [/img][/align]
[align=center] [u][color=white]---------------------------[/color][/u]
[size=9][color=gray]I prefer to be called[/color] [b][NICKNAME][/b]
[color=gray]Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm[/color] [b][GENDER][/b]
[color=gray]I was born [/color][b] [AGE][/b] [color=gray]years ago[/color]
[color=gray]I've been here for [/color] [b][NUMBER OF YEARS YOU'VE BEEN AT ALICE ACADEMY][/b] [color=gray]years[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]Secrets Known Only to Me[/b][/color]
[BIOGRAPHY (MORE THAN ONE SENTENCE PLEASE!)]

[b][color=purple]...But I Must Warn You:[/b][/color]
[PERSONALITY (SENTENCES PLEASE. AT LEAST TWO OR THREE)]

[b][color=darkred]If There's One Thing I can do:[/b][/color]
[YOUR CHARACTER'S ALICE][/size][/align]
[size=18]
[align=right][color=crimson]♥ [/color][u][color=purple]USERNAME[/color][color=white]--------------[/color][/u][/align][/size]

Male Profiles
[size=18][align=left][u][color=white]-----------[/color][b][color=darkred]FIRST[/color] [color=purple]MIDDLE[/color] [color=darkblue]LAST NAME[/b][/u][/align][/color][/size][size=14][color=white] .........................[/color][color=darkblue]» [/color][color=gray]The [/color][color=darkblue][SUMMARY OF YOUR CHARACTER'S ALICE E.G. SHADOW][/color][color=gray] Prince.[/color] [/size]

[align=center][img][APPEARANCE, ANIME PICS ONLY. [/img][/align]
[align=center][u] [color=white]---------------------------[/u][/color]
[size=9][color=gray]I prefer to be called[/color] [b][NICKNAME][/b]
[color=gray]Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm[/color] [b][GENDER][/b]
[color=gray]I was born [/color][b] [AGE][/b] [color=gray]years ago[/color]
[color=gray]I've been here for [/color] [b][NUMBER OF YEARS YOU'VE BEEN AT ALICE ACADEMY][/b] [color=gray]years[/color]

[color=darkblue][b]Secrets Known Only to Me[/b][/color]
[BIOGRAPHY (MORE THAN ONE SENTENCE PLEASE!)]

[b][color=purple]...But I Must Warn You:[/b][/color]
[PERSONALITY (SENTENCES PLEASE. AT LEAST TWO OR THREE)]

[b][color=darkred]If There's One Thing I can do:[/b][/color]
[YOUR CHARACTER'S ALICE][/size][/align]
[size=18]
[align=right][color=crimson]♥ [/color][u][color=purple]USERNAME[/color][color=white]--------------[/color][/u][/align][/size]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:05 am
Accepted Profiles:

Females:

-----------Miku Viola Hatsune
.........................» The Musical Princess

User Image

---------------------------
I prefer to be called ...Miku...
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Female...
I was born 15 years ago
I've been here for 14 years

Secrets Known Only to Me
Miku was born under one of the famous Alice families, but one thing is always present in that family. Each one's Alice is dangerous, and unlike most children who were of normal parents then something a appeared in them one day. Her Alice was known from the start, from the womb more correctly. They had the money and power to know which Alice, but in that family, everyone is an Alice. She came to Alice Academy when she was barely one. They wanted her Alice to be trained, perfect. And they hoped she would be powerful, like her older brother's Alice. He was of Music also. She doesn't really understand the word, 'parents', for she never really had parents.

...But I Must Warn You:
She is usually quiet and doesn't talk much, she has many relatives at Alice Academy but she doesn't talk much to them either, but does hang around them. She doesn't get angry very easily, but more hurt, if you do get her angry, a few words: run for your life.

If There's One Thing I can do:
Music Alice, Dangerous, Fourth

Broken Carnival--------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----------Nami Chiro Takashi
.........................» The Hallucination Princess

User Image

I prefer to be called Nami-pop, Chiro, Taka.
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm female!
I was born 15 years ago
I've been here for 2 years

Secrets Known Only to Me
Nami grew up in an orphanage after being droped off by her parents for reasons unknown at the time. But, as she began to age, it was apparent that she was different, and she had different abilities than others. She could make someon think something was something that it wasn't. Like, make oatmeal look like a delicious cake. Or, make them think they were drowning in water when they were really just sitting on steps. The orphange mother decided to keep her away form adopting parents, to keep her safe from people who might want to do harm to her. She unerstood, and gladly stayed away from families.
The orhpnage mother always loved her, but it beagn to worry her after she had accidentally killed one of the children in the orhpange by leading him off the roof. Nami was horrified, because she did't know her powers could do that. So, the orphange mother started looking for a place she might be able to go to be able to control these powers, and ended up finding Gakuen. Nami hurried off, excited, and has been there for two years.

...But I Must Warn You:
>> Shy. Nami can get very shy at times, like if she has to stand up infront of the class to answer a question.
>> Rude. Somtimes, Nami can come off as very rude and mean, but she idn't usually mean. Just don't catch her when she'd upset or she'll mess your brain up.
>> Funny. Nami loves making jokes about everything, and none of them are personal. If they are ever taken as rude, she'll aplogize a thousand times.
>> Caring. Though she may not seem it, Nami is fairly mother-like. She'll help you out if you hurt yourself, and she trys to comfort when someone is sad. She picked it up form the orphange.

Hallucination Alice, Latent, First.

MewLettuceRush--------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----------Toren Skyla Everett
.........................» The Disappearing Princess

User Image

I prefer to be called Ren
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Female
I was born 17 years ago
I've been here for 12 years

Secrets Known Only to Me
Ren's family from the day she was born new that she was different, at the hospital she was fine but as soon as she was brought to the house she started to disappear every once in a while, at first it wasn't noticeable but once she reached the age of five it got worse and her parents took her out of pre-school and stuck her in Alice Academy because she was different, Ren now only see's her parents on her birthday and on Christmas, because her parents were ashamed that their child was different, more different then normal.

...But I Must Warn You:
>>in your face: When Ren is confronted with something and she doesn't like it she will get in your face.
>>caring:Ren can be caring when she wants to be which can be slim to none
>>Crazy: When Ren is mad she can get a little off the handle to the point where people do call her crazy.

Disappearing Alice, Special, First

lil_lady_3--------------

Males

-----------Niccolas Jake Karus
.........................» The Wind Prince.

User Image

I prefer to be called Nick
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Male
I was born 16 years ago
I've been here for 3 years

Secrets Known Only to Me
Nick grew up in a large household, with a few other Alices. His mother and uncle are Alices. Their whole family knew, but they didn't care. He had what most would call a 'perfect' childhood. There was no death, sadness, or anything of the sort in her family as he grew up.
At the age of 13, his powers began getting out of control. Fierce wind would just blow all around him sometimes, and for no reason at all. His mother began to worry, and so, she sent him to the same place she went. Alice Academy.

...But I Must Warn You:
He's very queit, and doesn't speak much. He's not shy. He's very caring, and will try to help you out anyway he can. He's a very soft person, and is very, very hard to anger.

Wind Alice, Dangerous, Second.

MewLettuceRush--------------

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:24 pm
|| Join? ||  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:19 pm
((when can we start?))  

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:25 pm
|| at least 2 girls and two guys. I'll post your pro when I get a boy to join, x.x ||  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:58 pm
|| What the heck! Starting! Oh... Putting up uniform section too within another section, forgot about it... ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image

Miku walked down the hallway silently, watching the floor go by as she walked. She walked quickly, even though she knew she wasn't going to be late to homeroom. She thought how easy the elementary kids had it, they didn't have to walk to classes for everyone to see you. They had only one room to go to and the Alice classes were the only time they weren't in that room for classes. But now, in high school, you had classes back and forth worse than the middle division. But Alice classes were the same, the schedule and all. She had made it to her homeroom in the time she walked, she quickly made it to a seat in the back and hung her head down. She hated homeroom, different grades in the same room...

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:15 pm
User Image
Nami Takashi
I can take you anywhere in the world.

Nami walked down the hallway, holding on tight to her bag. She was scared, for some odd reason. This would be her....third year and she still got nervous on the first day. She imagined a meadow with pretty flowers that smelled wonderful. She didn't realize that half the people in the hallway were now seeing the image. Nami still didn't have perfect control of her powers...

Hallucination Princess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:32 pm
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? I can.

XxNick smiled warmly as he walked down the hall, happy for a new year to start. A new year to learn more about yourself, and how to control yourself. Unlike most, he was fine with the first day. Never bothered him, and he always liked coming back to school. As he walked down the hall and towards homeroom, a large and beautiful meadow suddenly appeared infront of him, and he could smell the fragrance from the flowers. He could see only one other person in the meadow, and that as Nami. He knew the names of almost everyone, especially her since stuff like this seemed to happen a lot.

XxXxWind Prince  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:00 pm
|| sorry for late reply x.x found uniform and school layout. Writers block... ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image

Miku laid her head down on the desk, an image pushed through her mind. She had gotten used to it, the High School was full of powerful and sometimes uncontrollable Alices. Her hair fell down the sides of the desk and some hit the floor. She had never really cut it, but, why be thinking this while the image of a girl in a meadow was in her mind.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:30 pm
User Image
Nami Takashi
I can take you anywhere in the world.

Nami realized after a while that there were eyes present in her vision. She blinked, and the image, along with the fragrance, melted away, leaving them with their normal vision. She blushed, and slid down in her seat. She then groaned, and crossed her arms across her chest. She hadn't been able to sleep, and was pretty tired. "I want to sleep." She muttered. She stopped herself from imaginn a bed, because she knew that'd make her pass out.

Hallucination Princess

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:46 pm
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick looked at Nami, as she slid down in her seat. He chuckled very lightly, adn then looked at Miku. She was one of his friends. He smiled warmly at her, and tapped her on the head. "You going to be able to stay awake through class?" He asked, in his soft but deep voice.

XxXxWind Prince  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:56 pm
|| ... ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image

Miku looked up at Nick, she smiled softly, something she only did around friends and family, "Only if I stay alive." She said in her quiet melodic voice. She picked herself up off the desk, her hair only barely scraped the floor then. She crossed her legs and looked up at Nick again, she had known him for nearly three years now, one of the only friends she made in her 14 years at the academy.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick chuckled, and smiled ever so warmly. He was such a sweet boy... or so he was told constantly. Both him and Miku had soft voices, but their Alices were much different. "Well, don't die on me," he said, smiling and laughing. he put his elbows on his desk, and rested the side of his face in one of his hands.

XxXxWind Prince  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces