PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:38 pm
Place Saver.  

Krysti Auzuki

Krysti Auzuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:54 pm
User Image

User Image
Name: Peponi
Meaning: "Paradise" or "good place" in Swahili.
Also the greek word for "melon" which gives us the word "pumpkin" today.
Personality: Undergoing construction - Please wear your hardhats at all times.
Peponi is the ambitious sort of lion. He has a congenial nature, but he often gets carried away by all his far fetched dreams.

He's more willing to trip over his paws scrambling for a goal than to laze around in a field counting clouds. Peponi has never seen something that failed to spark a fire inside his heart, igniting a longing for something he doesn't have. Because of this, he spends most of his days trying to capture something: a feeling of completion and satisfaction that eludes him.

Despite this, Peponi finds himself rather content and pleased with his current life. He believes that one day he'll find the many things that, combined, will make him truly, completely happy. He views life with a passion for things, and he never takes a single day for granted.

Click the image for uncerted picture.

Current roleplays:
Gazelles and Meeting New Lions - Peponi x Akua. In progress.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Dabiku
Meaning: Sacrifice or offering in Swahili
Personality: She was once part of a pride, at birth, but they chased her out because she didn't pass their hunting exam.

In her original pride, each lion had to pass a test upon becoming an adolescent. If they failed, they had two choices. They could leave the pride or become one of the lowest castes. No member of the hunter castes could look these failed lions in the eyes. Dabiku chose to leave, thinking the system unfair.

Dabiku is an average huntress. Her father was the best hunter in her entire pride, and he was extremely disappointed in her when she failed their exam. During the darkest part of the night, those moments before sunrise, Dabiku often dreams of returning home to her family and friends. Once the sun rises and pours its heat across the Savannah, she finds that she enjoys life as a rogue. She may long for a pride like her own, but she dislikes being pigeonholed somewhere just to belong.

She has a very snarky sense of humor. Playfulness is a large part of her personality; she believes in having a good outlook on life. She has a hard time truly trusting other lions until they prove their goodwill to her. This is because of her upbringing in a warrior-oriented pride. On the flip side, she is surprised by any and all acts of kindness, and she considers herself indebted to those who commit them. She seems rather friendly to lions who first meet her, as she believes in giving a good impression. Those who are unfriendly beg for fights, in her opinion. However, she will not shy away from fights - even those with much better warriors - because she feels that she has something to prove after her failed adolescent exam.

Dabiku is a loyal friend to those she trusts. She has a stern sense of right and wrong that normally gets her into trouble. Her belief is that the future can overwrite the past, so she endeavors to make the most of her present time on the Savannah. She believes in warrior gods and goddesses, but has a hard time believing in other Savannah deities, because her old pride forsook all but those who ruled over battle.

Her old pride is based off Ancient Sparta and their caste system with the agoge.  

Krysti Auzuki

Krysti Auzuki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Dabiku's roleplays.

A meeting of species - Kona x Dabiku. In progress.
To Be Determined - ?? x Dabiku. In progress.
Some Girls Bite Back - Hala x Dabiku. In progress.
Hunting the Antelope Herd - Keena x Dabiku.
Rp with Rap and Hakan?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Who knows what will be here...
and that's what makes it so exciting!

Plot ideas and personality will be added here. <33

Hello gorgeous boy~! x3

We have lost our sense of destiny.

Krysti Auzuki

Krysti Auzuki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:58 pm
Gorgeous boy's roleplays here.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:59 pm
User ImagePytheus's Journal space.

The son of Kiva and Tiamat. A custom-in colored by Kirei.

Krysti Auzuki

Krysti Auzuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:20 am
Pytheus's rps.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:21 am
User ImageThis lovely girl is thanks to Hei, who is wonderful. heart

She will be a rogue once I set her up.

Krysti Auzuki

Krysti Auzuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:36 am
Aolani's roleplays here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:38 am
OMG. Hello, there! heart
User Image
Mister adorable nose. Colored by DFA. C:  

Krysti Auzuki

Krysti Auzuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:39 am
Holy pagestretch for such a pretty boy!

Um, I mean his roleplays go here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:40 am
HELLO THERE ! This is the daughter of the above lion's father's sister. Hence their similarities. More will come here when I am coherent. who am I kidding, I never update my journal

User Image

Also colored by DFA.  

Krysti Auzuki

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas