Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Yuuya Kouno (Edited)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx-Death_God_Kira-xXx

800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:29 pm
Name: Yuuya Kouno(Just as how it sounds)
Aliases/ Nicknames: Yuu

Physical Description:
basically like this
http://0bad0.webs.com/photos/anime-guys/d7fd90e5.jpg

Date of Death: 12/12/1678

Zanpaktou's Name: Tenjikuu-maru (天地空丸)
Spirit's Name: Tenrou-maru/Jikuu-maru
Tenrou-maru is a female spirit that wears a fully white kimono. She has long black hair and wields a white zanpakuto.
Jikuu-maru is the complete opposite of Tenrou-maru wearing black kimono and wields a black zanpakuto. Has short black hair and hates all humanity including the wielder of the zanpakuto (A.K.A. Me)
Their zanpakuto will be explained later on...

Zanpaktou: (Not Achieved)
Normal zanpakuto but is chained up to the saya with a white chain

Shikai Release:
「彼に地獄を見せてあげましょうか..天地空丸?」

"Shall we show them the true meaning of hell... Thenjikuu-maru?"

Shikai: (Not achieved)
The blade is purely white, the tsuba being pitch black, and the handle is clear. The blade itself is pretty long ut the handle is half of the blade. It has Thee forms and this is the first one.
Has the ability to drain any attack that has to do with the opponent's ability however cannot drain any of the Kidous and can only drain up to 3 of thier attack (Until the clear handle is filled up with the attacks) and once it drains 3 I can change the form of the shikaiinto the Second form.
Second form: Jikuu-maru
The blade is completely black and Jikuu-maru also wields this and fights along side me when I change into this form. However, Due to the fact that he hates me but he doesn't listen to what I say and act on is own. While in his form the sword loses it's ability to drain enemy attacks. Can change forms after shielding an enemy (a surtain move) attack 25 times.
Third form: Tenrou-maru
The blade is completely white and Tenrou-maru wilds this sword and fights along side me. I lose both the ability to drain attacks and block enemy attack. Increases in speed but loses most of the attacking power however in this form I have the ability to drain kidous and use it against the enemy and/or use the draind kidou to heal my wounds (Can only be used 5 times) and after doing so will be able to use my Bankai.

Bankai: (Not achieved)
In this form I gain all three of my sword forms in individual swords and 22 other swords once bieng a copy of the opponents sword. Able to use all the abilities from the swords that I controle in this form however cannot use Kidous in this stage. Speed drastically drops into an ordinary human speed.
The swords are all connected with a silk like material and the center of the silk bieng the copied sword. The 22 other swords are the famous swords such like claymore and etc. (yes I know that is not katana related) in otr words the 22 other swords are just ordinary swords with no abilty except the fact that it cannot be broken.

Special Accessories:
N/A

Skills:
Art of Silent Killing
Basically like kidou.

Abilities:
Knows all of the kidous but can only use half

Personality:
Quiet yet outgoing nature

Biography/History:
Was a child in a small village and had weird abilities he can use (Art of Silent Killing) and was outcasted by everyone including his parents. At the age of 16 they feared that he would destroy the village so tried to kill him but failed and lost their lives for failing. (You know in Japan... When people fail their mission they have to commit seppuku...) and seeing this h asked his only friend, a girl, to kill him. She refused at first but accepted at the end and killed him.
(There is alot of detail I'm leaving out but it is to long so I summerized it.)

Signature/Patented Technique:
N/A

Guild Status:
None at the moment

Online Schedule:
On... 1~2 hours a day if don't have any homework to do

This is basically what I had like long time ago.....

cant I just say it isn't achieved cause it takes along time to re write things....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:28 pm
Ok bankai, Shikai and Zanpakuto can't be achieved. You have to earn it and if you already had it you gotta earn it again. Put a physical description then its passed.

Slothapus

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xXx-Death_God_Kira-xXx

800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 pm
oh really? I have to start over from scratch not resume from where I left off?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:09 am
Exactly.

Slothapus

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xXx-Death_God_Kira-xXx

800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50