Reply Adult Furries Guild
furry snes games Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hahns

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:40 pm
Does any of you know of any furry games for the snes?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:12 am
Lol spin the bottle? sweatdrop  

XxUnleashedHeathenxX

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:39 am
Alaskan_SpOrTzTeEnY
Lol spin the bottle? sweatdrop
He means for the console nintendo made during the 16-bit wars called
"Super nintendo" which kicks a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:54 am
Donkey Kong XD

Law Primitivo

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:18 am
Might I suggest "Brutal: Paws of Fury"?

Also: Starfox.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:19 am
But all the furry lovin' is with Sonic over on the Genesis.

Also Battletoads!
Not for SNES I know, but get with it, seriously.
But seriously. I'm looking at my SNES roms, and there's like, Biker Mice from Mars, Bubsy, Chester Cheetah, Daffy Duck, Earthworm Jim totally counts.
There's a lot, just look for them.

Atlaas

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:05 pm
Seiken Densetsu 3 (in English: Secret of Mana 2) - One of the main characters you can choose from is a werewolf. The game's reaaally good too all on its own. A good amount of replay value, surprisingly. Make sure it's patched or you get a patch for it so that it's in english.

FEDA: The Emblem of Justice - As with the other one, make sure it's got an english patch on it or find a patch for it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEDA_Emblem_of_Justice
Here's some info. Never actually played it outright, but I discovered it on youtube with someone's "Let's Play's". (Basically they play a game and you watch. Some are really funny and it kinda saves you money on modern games that are rather linear. Plus, you discover all sorts of old games you never heard of.) Anyway, it plays a lot like shining force. (If you ever get into genesis, GET SHINING FORCE I & II.)

Shadowrun has some "furries" in it, but it isn't furry centric and they're more in the background.

Shin Megami Tensei II - Might be consideredn furry-esk. It's more like pokemon, but later on you get to have (If I remember right) Anubis, Satan, and even (I think) YHVH (Christian God, though I think there's actually two of them in game...) ...yeah, it's clearly different and now you also know why it was never ported over to the US. razz Obviously, translation patches or English versions are a must. I've only played it a little.

If you want more interesting games for the Arcade or Genesis, I can help out there. I don't know of all the good games for the Genesis though, because I mostly just played Shining Force II. For the arcade, it's...complicated because there's just soooo many games out there I never heard of. So yeah. Most I can help you with is Darkstalkers. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:45 pm
Try Assassins Creed  

XxUnleashedHeathenxX

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:38 pm
Alaskan_SpOrTzTeEnY
Try Assassins Creed

That's got furries in it? razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:51 am
Alaskan_SpOrTzTeEnY
Try Assassins Creed
That's not super nintendo...

god I hate new school morons with their new consoles who even when they hear the word "Snes" they don't even know wtf it is t hey think oh 360 or oh PS3 it's NOT a ******** 360 or PS3 there is no such thing as ASSASSINS creed on a SUPER NINTENDO gawd! DX

that goes for anyone who thinks like that I mean ANYONE if you don't know old school your a Newb. D=

Only a few ppl got it right cept the sonic fan....the fun was on SNES with starfox....yes it was 1 game but it was one of the best games ever sonic on the other hand was boring with it's cheasy music. =(  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:54 am
Garek Maxwell
Alaskan_SpOrTzTeEnY
Try Assassins Creed

That's got furries in it? razz
That's 360 and PS3 you ******** Idiots!

Goddamnit new gamers piss me off to no ENDDDDD!! DX

SUPER NINTENDO look it up on wikipedia and watch a video on youtube It's THE best nintendo console ever and it's NOT new it's from the good ol' 16-bit wars. =_=  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:33 am
what about Altered Beast for the Sega Genesis lol j/k

*POWER UP!*  

NexNeon

Atlaas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:36 am
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Alaskan_SpOrTzTeEnY
Try Assassins Creed
That's not super nintendo...

god I hate new school morons with their new consoles who even when they hear the word "Snes" they don't even know wtf it is t hey think oh 360 or oh PS3 it's NOT a ******** 360 or PS3 there is no such thing as ASSASSINS creed on a SUPER NINTENDO gawd! DX

that goes for anyone who thinks like that I mean ANYONE if you don't know old school your a Newb. D=

Only a few ppl got it right cept the sonic fan....the fun was on SNES with starfox....yes it was 1 game but it was one of the best games ever sonic on the other hand was boring with it's cheasy music. =(
Not a sonic fan, yo.
I was more or less cracking a joke at the SONIC ONLY furries.
Well, I'm also not NOT a Sonic fan. Sonic 2 was an excellent game.

Also, console wars were stupid, everyone knows handhelds are the greatest. dramallama

Also, you're blowing up into an elitist d**k. You can chill now, man.
In fact hell, you're more, "new school" than I am for even knowing what console Assassin's Creed is on.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:57 pm
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
That's 360 and PS3 you ******** Idiots!

Goddamnit new gamers piss me off to no ENDDDDD!! DX

SUPER NINTENDO look it up on wikipedia and watch a video on youtube It's THE best nintendo console ever and it's NOT new it's from the good ol' 16-bit wars. =_=

Why the hell are you even going after me? confused
The fact that I had a razz smiley kinda indicates I knew it wasn't likely, never mind that I watched all the cut scenes off youtube rather than get the game.
I might actually even be older than you which wouldn't surprise me. Besides, I've found many older games to be better than the newer ones. Also, I watch a TON of "let's plays" on youtube. So yeah.

Also, everyone knows the most awesome game on the Genesis is Awesome Possum.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awesome_Possum..._Kicks_Dr._Machino's_Butt
It's right there in the name, so it has awesomeness right from the start!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kikoskia#p/c/3F27F3168A6DEC4C/0/7jMa-cVVwQQ
Here, you can watch someone play it for you.

Atlaas

Also, console wars were stupid, everyone knows handhelds are the greatest. dramallama

The console wars were not stupid! mad
Everyone knows that the PC won anyway. One PC to emulate them all! pirate (Actually, even though it does take time, this is very much true. I can play my Pokemon Diamond on the pc instead of booting up my DS out of convenience. Heck, I can make it frame skip and go wayyy faster. It's really nice and I think far superior to the original. [Please note that I do in fact own Pokemon Diamond.])  

Garek Maxwell

Atlaas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:17 pm
Garek Maxwell

Atlaas

The console wars were not stupid! mad
Everyone knows that the PC won anyway. One PC to emulate them all! pirate (Actually, even though it does take time, this is very much true. I can play my Pokemon Diamond on the pc instead of booting up my DS out of convenience. Heck, I can make it frame skip and go wayyy faster. It's really nice and I think far superior to the original. [Please note that I do in fact own Pokemon Diamond.])
Well of course emulation wins.
But which one of those systems that can be emulated is the best.
I find you tend to miss the point.

And while we're on about PCs, until I bought a laptop, I didn't really like emulating games, because it's kind of a pain in the a** to sit at your computer any time you want to play a game.
I've always preferred to play the real thing.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff