Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hidden images is
  FUN!
  Subliminal messaging -_-
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:22 am
This may be completely random, and actually old news to you, but.....
Have you noticed that Ruby's Hat Rack shop is like...a whale or something? The mouth is the entrance and over to the right is a beady lil black eye.

Are there other things I have been looking at that are interestingly hidden pictures? Like just this year I went through the entire movie of Labyrinth to find all of Jareth's hidden faces in the scenes.

Talk to me, hidden (or not so hidden) things of Gaia or entertainment that makes you feel like a genius (or kinda slow) for realizing and finding.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 am
not necessarily hidden, buy i have yet to figure out Peyo's gender O.o
until i figure it out, im calling trap >.>  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:35 pm
Jareth has hidden faces? awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:01 pm
@Xylert-I assumed Peyo was a boy.....

@DT-indeed it does, you should watch the movie over again and look for all the faces, if you watch it on youtube there is one person who shows you where most of them are  

VampressLeona

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:21 pm
VampressLeona
Are there other things I have been looking at that are interestingly hidden pictures? Like just this year I went through the entire movie of Labyrinth to find all of Jareth's hidden faces in the scenes.
I'm definitely gonna try this on Sunday.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:12 am
Hm..I didn't even notice. ^_^
Hidden pics. That reminds me of DT's post long ago on one of the disney film that included one of the princesses in the background somewhere.
I thought Peyo was a boy too...  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:11 pm
@igoldman-YAY, sometimes you have to pause the scene to find them. In all the epic scenes where a lot is being shown there is usually a face of Jareth. Like the one everyone sees when Jareth talks to Hoggle and gives him the peach, the face is in the stones.

@Moonlight-YA! i love watching disney movies because they almost ALWAYS have parts of other movies in them. Like a toy from Toy Story or the like.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:51 pm
Oh yeah, I noticed that a while back.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:31 am
VampressLeona
This may be completely random, and actually old news to you, but.....
Have you noticed that Ruby's Hat Rack shop is like...a whale or something? The mouth is the entrance and over to the right is a beady lil black eye.

Talk to me, hidden (or not so hidden) things of Gaia or entertainment that makes you feel like a genius (or kinda slow) for realizing and finding.

what movie is this? hmm.. interesting to note that one neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:38 am
oh oh!! I know.. *makes intelligent pose* in Disney Pixar's The Incredibles You can find lotsa Hidden Mikey's biggrin that's right wink

note: My little brother who's like 7 years old, told me that. biggrin  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:25 am
VampressLeona
@igoldman-YAY, sometimes you have to pause the scene to find them. In all the epic scenes where a lot is being shown there is usually a face of Jareth. Like the one everyone sees when Jareth talks to Hoggle and gives him the peach, the face is in the stones.

@Moonlight-YA! i love watching disney movies because they almost ALWAYS have parts of other movies in them. Like a toy from Toy Story or the like.
lol Yeah!! Now when I watch something Disney I always keep an eye out just out of curiosity. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:25 am
@AAN (arch angel)-The movie I am talking about is called Labyrinth. Mikeys? Whats a mikey? OH wait....do you mean Mickey mouse?!

@everyone&moonlight-I like to find hidden bits in movies or the strange things that connect stories or people which is why the trivia section of IMDB is heavily visited. biggrin xd  

VampressLeona

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:41 pm
Oh, I used to know a lot of these movie trivia things where directors or studios hide references to their other movies.

There's always the famous one where in Aladdin when they scan up the sultan's tower of animals you can see Beast from Beauty and the Beast in there.

And in Indiana Jones(Raiders of the Lost Ark) you can see R2D2 and C-3PO in the pictures on the wall in the ruins in the opening scene.

If I'm remembering correctly there's a Buzz Lightyear doll in the toy chest of the dentist's office in Finding Nemo.
(Though I could be wrong on that one)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 pm
How nifty biggrin

and yeah i thought PEyo was a boy...i was sure of it (or at leats i thought) hmmm  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:11 pm
dragontamer363
How nifty biggrin

and yeah i thought PEyo was a boy...i was sure of it (or at leats i thought) hmmm

Pretty sure he's a boy.
He grows a beard.
And she says "boys" when she's doing her beard inspecting.
I never thought of him as a girl.
He's not pretty enough.

EDIT:
I was just browsing dA and happened to find this
If you wanted some solid proof.
That isn't just random Gaia fanart, that is an official Gaia artist's deviantart account
and they drew Peyo as a boy.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff