Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:39 pm

The Prairie & Flower Meadow

The flower meadow is similar to the clearing but instead of just tall grasses it is mainly composed of wild flowers and herbs. To the east is a stream which is fed by the river and many young trees flourish around the edges. The meadow is broken up by a few lonely cottonwood trees dotting the landscape to lend you shade.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:40 pm
A Note From The Crew;;
Please read

We are not resetting the forums, simply making them more appealing, of you are new to posting, welcome, and please check out the old forum for this thread located under the same Title in this forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=19767
You may reply to the posts on the last page of that if need be.
Thank you.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:17 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

The she wolf laid in the sun, her emerald eyes closed slightly, her ears perked, and head nodding slightly. Her dark cream colored fur soaked up the sun like a thirsty animal. she looked peaceful, half asleep and completely relaxed.

The ball of fur that pounced at the she wolf's tail was a spitting image of the female, his fur a lighter cream in color, his markings slightly different. He barked, biting the tail with sharp milk teeth.

"Momma i'm hungry." the little wolves voice finally piped up, and the she wolf opened her eyes slightly. "You are always hungry Ash." She teased and turned her eyes to her pup. "But Momma! I am starving!" The pup whined and rolled over, exposing his plump belly. There was no way Roquels' pup was starving, she took great care of her little one.

She stood and batted at him lazily with her white paw. "Fine, How about we find something small to eat." She said to her excited whelp, he rolled over, nodding his head enthusiastically as he bounced to his feet. "Can we try for a plump bunny Momma?" He asked with a yip, spinning around in circles and catching his fluffy tail in his jaws. He liked feeling them squirm after Roquel caught them and injured them, playing that he was hunting them. She didn't mind him playing with his food. He would be a great hunter one day. She nodded her head. "A bunny it shall be my little one. Now stay here in the flowers until I come back." She bounded through the flower field, hoping their presence hadn't scared away all the rabbits.

Ash watched his mother bound away, dropping into a patch of yello butter cups he nibbled on the petals out of boredrum.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:36 pm
Fairly massive paws quietly tred the soft path as a deep, black brute lopes along. Glimmering golden eyes scan his surroundings as his ears flicker, catching the faint sounds of wildlife about him. The sweet scent of flower filled his muzzle and he smiles gently as his path reveals the meadow housing the beautiful plants. Tail flickering, he pauses before entering the area, searching for any movement.

His eyes fall on a small fluffy ball looking thing in the distance and his stomach growls at the prospect of food. A lithe tongue flicker over pale lips as he crouches low and slinks forward. His eyes turning a light blue out of focus, he flexes the bat like wings on his blades, folding them tight along his sides as he nears his potental meal.

Pausing a few feet away, he tenses his muscules, preparing to leap. Lips lift over crimson-tainted fangs as a low growl issues from his vocals and his back legs push off the earth, leaving deep burrow in the dirt. He lands with the fluff ball in between his paws, astonishment holding him back from snapping his jaws around the creature. He stares down at a young pup, unsure of what to do now.

slntlycryng

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

Ash became dimly aware he was being watched, his ears pressed back against his skull, his tail tucked beneath his legs as a dark shadow fell over him, and he turned just in time to be pinned against the flowery earth. He yelped, going limp under the monster who gazed down at him. His tail tucked up between his legs, a yowl of fear escaped his mouth, echoed along the field. He fell silent, shuddering beneath the brute. "Don't eat me! I didn't do anything wrong!" He barked, loud, loud enough he hoped that his mother would hear from where ever she was. He became dimmly aware it was a wolf over the top of him, a wolf with large bat wings, and a dark fave. He didn't relaxed. He had heard of cannibalism before.

Roquel bounded along the trail of a hare, her eyes intent on the prey as she neared it. With a heave she threw herself through the air, landing astride the hare and grabbed it by the leg, giving it a rather large shake, addling its mind a bit. Ash liked to play with them, so she would give it to him alive. Her ears flicked back at the yelping barks. Her sons voice carried over the flowers like an arrow. Her heart skipped a beat, and she bolted in the direction of her pup, her frame stretching out against the ground, the hair still dangling from her jaws. When she saw the beast standing over her son she dropped the hair and jumped through the air, crashing into the animal with a snarl that shook her to the core. She jumped back standing between the winged animal and her child, her limbs shaking slightly as she watched the wolf. "Who are you?" She barked.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:19 pm
As Tradish stares down at the young pup, the sudden yips begin to hurt his ears and he growls, the pleads gone unheard. About to snap a loud bark to startle the pup into silence, a solid force hits him, sending him a good few feet, yet he's able to stay to his paws. Turning, his eyes narrow as he studies a female, her words harsh.

Snapping his jaws, he backs up, knowing this the mother. Stiff-legged, he trots back and forth, his eyes never leaving the wolf. He suddenly throws her question back at her. "Well, who are you?"

slntlycryng

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:25 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

She snarled, her fur bristling and her eyes glittered. "I asked who are you, answer and you may get a name beast." The ground shook with her words, rolling under her paws slightly. She was a force to be reckoned with. "If your so interested in a meal, there is a hare over there." She tipped her head slightly towards the still animal, the fall had killed it and there it layed, slightly mangled. Her eyes never left the male though, the ground stopped shaking.

Ash picked himself up as the ground trembled slightly. He hurried so he was behind his mother, peering out at the male with large eyes. Even though the wolf had been tempted to eat him, he was not afraid. "I am Ash!" He barked, his voice causing Roquel to roll a green eye towards him, giving him a warning growl.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 pm
Tradish own growls matchs hers, becoming even more nervous then before. His wings flex as her words reach him, and he scoffs. "I need no food from you. As you see, I am capable of hunting. I'll do it myself."

Then the pup rose and his eyes shift to the tiny thing. He smiles at the bold introduction and he dips his head in a caution, yet friendly greeting in response to Ash. "Hello. I am Tradish."

slntlycryng

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:40 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

At his mothers warning growl his eyes flickered up to her before back at the wolf. "Good, cause I dont want you to eat my bunny!" Ash barked, his ears perked forward expectantly. "Say, Mister, How did you get those wings? Can you fly with them?" He asked, his voice sweet and gentle, full of curiousity.

Roquel watched the male wolf with distrust as he spoke to Ash, slowly she relaxed, her ears flicking back at her sons words. "Dont be so rude Ash." She scolded softly. "I think we came to a rocky start, I'm sure you hadn't ment to harm my little one. I am Roquel, Hunteress to the Na'arinheim pack." She tipped her head in greeting, her tail swishing as Ash slowly padded out from behind his mother, sitting between her legs. "Momma hunts really good, though I think she would have been a better fighter." He piped up, his green eyes turning fondly up to his mother.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:47 pm
Tradish sees the love between the two and he fights down disgust. Never one who experince such tenderness, he finds that he doesn't quiet like it. Shaking his head to the still nameless female, he relaxes slightly. "It's fine. The boy is just curious."

Turning to Ash, the unfolds his wings, revealing their ripped and torn appearance. Beating them once to stretch them, he lets them relax and lower to the ground. "They are more of a burden then use. I cannot take to the air."

slntlycryng

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:56 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

// I decided the coloring was hurting my eyes slightly, Oh and i did give her a name. lol. //

Roquel watched the male stretch his wings for her sons amusement, answering him like one adult to another. She flicked her gaze down to her astounded son, who positively bounced between her paws, hardly able to control himself.

"How did they get so beat up? Where they once whole? Could you once fly with them? Maybe when you were a little pup yourself?" His words were quick, his tail thumping on the ground as he spoke. He glanced up at his mother before moving between her legs, bounding over to the hare and pounced on it, giving it a slight shake before dragging it over, back through Roquels legs and gazed up at the male. "I dont mind sharing." He barked softly, dropping the hare with a puppish grin.

Roquel turned her eyes to the male, expecting him to decline the pup like he had declined her offer, though Ash had a way with others that got him to be well liked, a charm of sorts. She leaned down and licked Ash between the ears, turning her eyes up to the male. "Are you a loner?" She asked hesitantly, making herself speak calmly and kindly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:04 pm
//Oh, so you did. ^^ Heh. Oopes.//

Tradish grins at the suddne rush of questions thrown at him. A deep chuckle leaves him, but it's cut shorty at a sudden memory. Shaking his head, he smiles gently at Ash. "Perhaps another time I'll tell you. And thank you for the offer, but I would rather hunt myself. Plus, I'm looking for something bigger."

He turns back to Roquel, his tail twitching as he sits. He peers pass them as she licks the pup, choosing not to watch such affections. Ears flickering, he answers with a low scoff. "I suppose. Your the only one I've met so far. Though I wouldn't mind joining a pack. I suppose I have useful skills."

slntlycryng

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:13 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

ash grinned at the responce. Later. He could wait for later. His stomach growled and he dropped to the earth, digging into his meal, listening to the adult speak as he filled his belly.

Roquel smiled slightly, her ears perked ontop of her head, her eyes dancing over the brute. "I'm sure Alania could find something for you to do." She said licking her muzzle. "Of course you would have to discuss it with her. She is a she wolf one would marvel at, older then her apperance she is. She talks to the spirits in the burial grounds." she trailed off, as though pondering where the Alphaess would be. "I spose that is where she would be." She shrugged her shoulders slightly. "If you want me and Ash can take you there." Ash loved the ruins, they had a bunch of hiding places in them that he could squirm into, it would give him something to do. "Of course, after you have caught yourself a meal."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:19 pm
Tradish smiles as Ash feasts, turning back to Roquel as she speaks. Now curious of the Alphess, he nods. "Yes. That seems to be a good idea. I am hungry though so after I hunt. but after Ash eats. I wish for you and him to join me."

He lifts his paw, revealing a fresh, yet healing wound. "It seems my last hunt left me slightly injured. I wish for a deer if one's about, but I can't take it alone with this."

slntlycryng

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:34 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

She turned her eyes down to Ash who plowed through his hare happily, before turnign her eyes back up to the male. She was hesitant to leave her young one alone. As though sensing her worry Ash belched softly, turnign his eyes up to his mother. "i'll be fine Mom, go help him get some food." He said with a grunt, standing and picking up the hare. "Ill find somewhere to eat thats out of the way. Bark when you get done." With that he bounded through the flowers, dragging his half aten meal after him.

Roquel watched him go, before turning her eyes to Tradish. "I guess he just volunteered me to help." She grinned, her muzzle wrinkling slightly, canines exposed. "I know where they go to eat for the most part, its across the field." She lifted her muzzle in the direction before bounding through the flowers, pausing in a patch of daisys. "Lets go." She said, her tail wagging slightly.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff