Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:52 pm
Let's Star Gaze Tonight. . .

If you travel far enough through the forest you will come upon a clearing.
There are no trees so, it is a good place to lay down and gaze up at the moon and stars or... in the daytime pick out shapes in the clouds above.
Trees of all sorts border the clearing and there is no bushes or undergrowth.
Prey is abundant here and it is a great place to take friends or the family to hang around and play.
On the left side of the Clearing is a small stream of clear water if it is needed and on the right side of the clearing is a small cliff if you want to sit upon it.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:53 pm
A Note From The Crew;;
Please read

We are not resetting the forums, simply making them more appealing, if you are new to posting, welcome, and please check out the old forum for this thread located under the same Title in this forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=19767
You may reply to the posts on the last page of that if need be.
Thank you.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

A1icee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 am
Renae's fur whirled around her as a gust of wind swirled through the trees, almost dancing around them as it made it's way into the inner sanctum of the forest. Her eyes flickered from tree to tree as the leaves brushed against each other, making the most soothing noise anyone could here. She heard a river far off into the distance as it tricked down it's rocky road and into a lake somewhere ever farther away. she let out a sigh and looked up as the sun peeked out from behind the forest's deep green canopy and spotted her back with shapes of light and wonder. She smiled warmly through her teeth as she closed her eyes and continued to look upwards at the sky, as if she was somehow floating across the path. her fur seemed to give off a warm glow as she lowered her head and picked up speed on the path. she lurched forward and began running as fewer and fewer trees appeared around her. she turned her head behind her to see dirt and loose debris lift off the ground from the power of her foot speed. she turned her head back around and released a howl that resembled the youthful sound of bells as she came to a halt slowly into the clearing.

All around her there was a halo of light in the deep greenery of the forest. she walked towards the center of the clearing and ran around in a circle, gazing up at the warm and welcoming sky. her silvery locks flowed endlessly around her as the wind picked up, moving her shiny fur around in the breeze. she lifted her head to the sky as the breeze continued to blow it's heavenly scent. She howled once again and fell back into a flowerbed. Petals flew up from under her, creating a rain of wondrous scents and colors. The wind lifted the scent of flowers and seemed to carry it around the forest as she closed her eyes. "it's so peaceful here." she thought to herself as she opened her eyes to small slits, letting her amber pupils glimmer in the sun. To her, this seemed to be a picture perfect sight, almost as if it was unreal. A painting, if you will. she grinned brightly and stretched out, rolling over onto her stomach and laying her head down in an area surrounded by daisies and lilacs, she then slowly drifted off to sleep, not expecting anyone to visit her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:41 am
The sleek jet black silver wolf dashed through the forest with complet stillness underneath his swift paws. The simple crunch of leaves and twigs every now and then and the cool breath sounding every now and then, but he was a stealthy wolf.
He stopped dead in his tracks and crouched near a tree and the bushy undergrowth. There, in the middle of the clearing a white goddess like wolf howling away like a complet... idiot. He just as easy smack into her right now and disapere and she probably wouldn't know what happened.
Cupid, a disperal wolf left his pack not too long ago in order to start his own but that simple dreamed died long ago in his mind. His stripped legs and ears were outstanding yes but he was greatful for it when it came to night hunting.
Maybe he should spare her an attack and teach her some thing.
Cupid stood and walked into the clearing behind her with a proud stance.
"Miss, i am sure your smart enough to not stand in a clearing on such a pretty day."

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:50 am
Renae's ears flickered as the light crunch of leaves could be heard in the distance. she lifted her head and stood up to her feet in a single movement and turned her head slightly in the direction she heard the call of a male. she then smirked and turned in his direction fully, keeping her front legs positioned next to each other and her back poised fro action. "Oh? and how else am I to admire the day?" she said in an alluring voice that had a velvety tone to it. she strode over to Cupid's direction slowly, watching her distance. she was taking her time to examine this new figure before her in order to later understand who he was better. Renae tilted her head still holding her broad smile as her fur whisked around her with another gust of wind. "It may not be the most intelligible move," she started before she stretched out ,"but I can defend myself sweetie." she continued as she stood back up to her regular position.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 am
Cupid's bright yellow eyes gleamed with a honey yellow touch as he titled his head at her slightly to watch her more better. His tail swished lightly and his leg took a step forward just setting a better position for later.
"There are better places, miss," he said with his voice cool and smooth, normal in his affair.
Cupid's eyes rolled at her but a smirk couldn't be kept from his dark muzzle. He would keep this in a still... tense enviorment until she made different.
He snorted lightly, "Defend? I probably could have rammed into you then disapered before you could even look at me."
He then sat down and looked at her with his eyes burning like the sun.
"But I think the proper introdutcion is your name."

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:07 am
Renae looked up at him with a broad smile. "Yes, but would you find a place as gorgeous?" she stated simply, still fully relaxed from laying out in the sun. She let out a huff of air and turned her head away. "Oh please, I could hear you a mile away. I have very acute hearing." she said as she watched him sit down. her eyes became dilated as a final gust of wind pushed a cloud over the sun, creating a large mass of shade. she then sighed and sat down. She watched as Cupid did the same and made brief eye contact with him before she rolled her own eyes at his comment. "Renae. but I feel your obligated to tell me your name now stranger." she said cocking an eye above the other out of curiosity. she then laid down and rested her head on her paws, she found the clearing to be quite relaxing to her and her well being.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:11 am
"Cupid," he hissed sweetly but a hint of danger within it.
He hated his name but yet he did not change it, he never was a charmer in his prespective or that good looking. He had always heard stories of a Cupid with his god like looks and amazing voice, calm and gently. Ha! He laughed at such, he was the mear oppisite in his manner.
He snorted and looked at her firmly, "Don't be fooled. I am no Cupid."

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:19 am
Renae smirked and looked up at him once more, "I didn't say I was now did I?" she said letting out another huff of air. She then sat back up, realizing she was drifting off to sleep again, which would not be in her favor seeing as people pay be lurking in the woods. She needed to wake up. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm in the mood for a run." she said stretching her front paws in front of her as if she was bowing. Her tail stiffened as she did so and slowly returned to it's normal state as she stood up in a fluid motion.

Renae almost always had to be in motion, she loved to run. In fact it was one of her powers, she had an ungodly speed she could run at, but rarely used it to her advantage. And even with her speed, she preferred to run at a regulated speed so she could stop and look at the scenic lands she passed by. Renae's eyes flickered from the stream to Cupid only momentarily as she poised herself in a very elegant way.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:24 am
Cupid gave her a look that made her look crazy.
"What?" he question his lips pulling above his teeth for a moment in his time of surprise.
"You want to run?"
Was this a test of trust or what? He snorted and blinked for a moment, he had been running through the forest for a while now, what could another run do? It couldn't kill him... yet.
He then stood and rolled his shoulders, she looked like the wolf that would pound him in a race so he dared not ask.
"Well... Uh.. Renae... where to?"

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:33 am
Renae smiled, ignoring the confused face he made. "Yes, a run silly." she grinned and walked around him in a circle. she turned her head to him as her smile broadened. " Why not? It's a beautiful day out. you said it yourself. So why not go experience it?" she said lightly as she returned to her original spot in the clearing. The sun just began to peek out from behind the cloud again, creating rays of light that descended from the sky. she turned to him once more as he proposed where they should run. She stood for a moment, puzzled, forgetting to think of a place to run to. "Well. we could go to the waterfalls by running down the stream over there." she said examining the soft sounds of the brook just to the left of them. The deep amber of her eyes flickered back over to cupid as she let out a huff of air with a smirk, "Why, are you chicken?" she asked looking up at him deviously.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:37 am

Cupid made a face at her and his fur bristled lightly in the sunlit rays. The silvery strands of hair around muzzle and body looked like flowing water as his jet black fur was glossy and pure. Then the strange markings of purple seem to give off a slight gleam of light.
"No, I am a wolf. If you haven't yet realized."
He then grinned wolfy and got ready to sprint, his black claws digging into the soft ground beneath them as his tail swished pleased with this request.
"Call out when you are ready.."

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:45 am
Renae smirked and let out a huff of air, "You could have fooled me." she said confidently as she bent her head down. Her gaze flickered over to his coat of fur only for a brief moment, but not nearly long enough. she looked up at him one last time and spoke in a velvet tone, "Ready, set-" Renae then took off at an average running speed towards the stream with a bounce in her step. she turned her head to look back at Cupid and let smirked as she jumped up onto a large rock and into he stream, creating a splash around her body. The water only came up a few inches off the ground, but it was enough for the water to shimmer under the the deep glare of the sun from the small holes in the canopy of the trees.

Renae let out a gasp as small minnows swam around her feet, she only paused for a moment to look at them before she was off and running through the stream. There was a brief breeze that cut through the trees every now and then, blowing directly in her face making her fur seem as if it was an ocean of waves as she ran. Renae stopped once more and turned around to see if Cupid had taken off behind her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:49 am
Cupid let off right when she hissed the s of the word set. His paw pads not touching the water. His body was almost in a complet straight line as he ran with steady breaths, his nose cutting the air in front of him.
Why did he agree to this?
He could feel his heart crash and pound in his chest as he raced on the ground, jumping over things and crushing others.

||- Well we all know who is faster. -||

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:54 am
(( very true, but we all know how the story of the tortoise and the hare turned out:] ))

Renae smiled and started to jog as she looked around at the scenery. She heard the faint sound of feet splashing into the water behind her, making her feel not as stressed for a reason unknown to her. She gazed up at the tall oaken trees and the birds as they sailed overhead. she smiled to herself, acknowledging she took a head start, and continued to distract herself unknowingly with the picturesque view of the forest and it's many woodland creatures.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff