Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:01 pm
Welcome to The Forest. . .

For miles upon miles the forest lays.
Connecting to almost anywhere in the lands.
The large forest has a huge abundance of prey, almost anything that wolves eat.
The Forest holds all kinds of trees, Oaks, Pines, Cottonwoods, Ironwoods, Maples, Beech and anything else you can name.
Some trees are short, some trees seem to reach the sky.
Amazing, no?
But we heed you to watch out for the bears, they sometimes attack, but
nothing a wolf can't handle right?

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:03 pm
A Note From The Crew;;
Please read

We are not resetting the forums, simply making them more appealing, if you are new to posting, welcome, and please check out the old forum for this thread located under the same Title in this forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=19767
You may reply to the posts on the last page of that if need be.
Thank you.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:36 pm
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

When the brute didnt seem to take notice, or to wake for that matter she sighed and stepped back, her ears perked as she turned her eyes deeper into the forest. If there were one, there were more no? Her eyes danced as she bolted between tree's, the silvery white fur moved like a river over her frame, the sun glittering happily off her flank. She jumped into the air as she scared up a bird, teasing it with quick flashes of her jaws, snapping at the air like an over grown pup. She landed gracefully on the earth, pausing and letting a sneeze escaped her body.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:22 pm
Snow's, eye caught sight of a butterfly fluttering by, he went over to go and chase the bug as it flew. As he followed little did he know that he was slowly leaving the small clearing were Feros and the others where.He gave one more jump and finally caught the bug in his paw. He looked around, "Hello? where did everyone go?" Snow called out. Back at the makeshift den Kyo stared off into the sky waiting for her and snow to return. rain was happy he was out playing with others but something bugged her that she could not shake at all. "Kyo do you think he'll be alright?" she asked walking up to him. "Sure he will just wait for him to come back." he called back resting his head on his paws.

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:45 pm
Dare stretched the stiff sleep out of his limbs with a large yawn following sue as his tail perked up also stretching. Then he sunk into a furry pile as his fur prickled into his awareness.
Dare a semi young wolf, he had lived in the moutains for his puppy only to be dragged here by his now passed grandmother. He liked it here, he had his own stump and plently of room to run and strengthen those legs. Nothing seemed wrong with what was here, no one to bother him, no one to tell him what to do, and no one totake his prey.
Dare got to his paws as his fur laid silky across his muscled body he was a slim brute. A loner no less and he had little scars to prove it. He looked like he belonged to a pack, he sure acted like it and some times looked like it too. Well taken care of and doesn't seem like he has seen many fights. His left ear torn halfway down and his back right paw scarred all around it like a chain.
"Another day so grand and bright," his voice cool and smooth as if he was sweet talking a fea. Trotting out of his rotten stump he soaked the sun into his snowy combed fur.
But some thing distrubed his silence... a sneeze. He snorted as if he was disgracing a pup, and scented the air. A fea... and blood...
"Hello?" he called out toward the sneezing, "Is there some one there?"
His pure eyes searched for a body as he slowly moved toward where he had heard the disturbance. Maybe it was just another wolf that wanted to pass... or some one to threaten his home.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:45 pm
Chael

Chael paused when she heard a voice, slowly she moved towards the noise, hesitating for a few seconds before continuing on, though that was short lived when a voice came from behind her. she whirled around, paws slightly spread out to brace herself for an attack. Of course, why would a wolf attack he if it made noise? She relaxed slowly when she saw the figure, her white ears perked up slightly. "Hello." She said, uncertain, glancing over her shoulder a moment before letting her eyes turn back to the wolf. Well groomed and well fed. She pressed her ears to her head "I didnt realize i was intruding on pack territory." She said quickly.

// Edit//

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:51 pm
||- Edited -||

Dare flinched back at this fea, this was a surprsing change to who he normaly meets.
His tail swished nervously as his fur prickled, 'pack territory?' He snorted at this as he laughed and he let lose his wolfy grin.
"My lady you are soarly mistaken, I am no pack wolf. There hasn't been a back here for years," he answered her with his cool tone, making a good impression is important.
"You are welcome here... I guess. I haven't seen such a beautiful wolf like you for a long time," Dare told her with his pure eyes glinting lightly under the deep sun that baked his fur.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:07 pm
Chael

If wolves could blush Chael would be pink, as it was she felt her skin heat up at his remark, no complement. Uneasily she shifted a step back her soft ears perked forward. He had a voice like that of a dove, it was nice to listen to, a change compared to the normal voices that would speak to her, all of them female.
Her blue eyes lit up slightly as she spoke, a slight careless toss of the head. "I would have thought such a well groomed beast would be of a pack." She said, her own voice was soft, like bells, though her words held a slight bite to them. "I guess I was wrong." She shifted her body weight slightly, so she didn't seem so defensive. "For a place that doesnt have a pack in it, these woods are riddled with wolves." She smirked, her tail swaying slightly. "I am Chael." She said with a slight bark.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Dare grinned wider at the 'well groomed beast' complent as he chuckled hearty.
Then her voice too took him, he hadn't heard such a softening voice since his mother left him with his grandmother.
"True, but I have never seen a pack alpha in my life time... here," as his tail swished slowly and around his hind as he rolled his shoulders lightly as if relaxing.
"Dare," he said icy but a deep silver tounged touch to it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:22 pm
Chael

It was easy to relax herself once he did, she shook out her fur, a grin forming on her muzzle. "Me neither, well, not that I can recall." Her head cocked to the side slightly and she glanced over her shoulder once more before sitting down, stretching her dainty paws out infront of her, her white nails digging into the earth. The way he said his name almost seemed like a challenge, infact, she almost thought he was asking her if she dared. Dared to do what exactly she wasn't sure, but she soon realized that, that was infact his name. "Why dare?" She asked softly, as though he had anything to do with his namesake.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Dare raised his faint eye brow as his grin fadded into a happy smile.
"Because my mother was a sick curel fea," he said before he laughed loudly.
"My name is Dare because I dared being born into her family. Oh mother how did you survive?" he said sarcasiticly as he looked to the skys then back at Chael.
"But the real point is... I have no idea why my name is Dare, I guess my mother had some sense of humor... or it was my father who had that?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:30 pm
Chael

"I guess your parents were a couple of smart asses then hmmm?" She grinned, her tail swaying slightly back and forth. "Chael means Angel, my mother had every right to name me wha she did." she cocked her white head to the side, blue eyes dancing cleverly on the brute infront of her, as though saying 'if you only knew'

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:36 pm
Dare couldn't keep his grin away from his silky face as he stared at her with pleased eyes at her comments.
"Angel fits your angelic looks, even your voice kicks any other heaven angel."
Dare caught her eyes almost reading them his ears perked up very high as if he had heard some thing in the distance. His silky fur puffed up lightly on his chest as he spoke softly, "If you have a message, words work also."

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff