Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Introduction Thread - New to the guild? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:06 pm
I decided to make an Introduction thread for us. I've been accepting a lot of new members and am hoping to get them to post. Just post a few things about you, such as your name, favorite character, favorite episode/story arc, etc.

Older members: Feel free to introduce yourselves, also!

Have fun and welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:53 pm
um, hi!!
the names michelle, i love naruto, its my fav manga  

cute angelic girl

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:56 am
cute angelic girl
um, hi!!
the names michelle, i love naruto, its my fav manga
Welcome, Michelle. ^^

Well, it's only fair that I introduce myself, too.

I'm Twist, my favorite character is Neji and my favorite episode is a tie between 29, 81, and 118. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:20 pm
You can call me Mr. Pink...sorry...little too much Quertin Tarentino lately. yea. I need to post more. Ill start here. Nice drawing in the sig. twist. ..oh and my favorite character is Haku.  

Anbu no Haku

Idle Incarnate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:33 pm
Hello everyone, I just joined recently and you can call me Idle. My favorite character is Shikamaru, and I don't have a favorite episode, just a few that I like more than the others. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:11 pm
hello, i just joined too. yay!!!!

well, my name's jenny. My favorite characters..eh, a lot......Itachi, Neji, Shikamaru, and kakashi are the main characters that i like. But i also like inner sakura, little ino and little gaara. My favorite eps....the fight between Rock Lee and Gaara, Hinata and Neji, naruto and neji, naruto and gaara and neji and spiderman (forgot the name). Also, i like ep 59 and 101 (unmasking kakashi)......  

chdragonfly

Darc_Kloud

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:06 am
My names darc_kloud...Jus call me kakashi! Kakashi is my favorit character duh, I have a stupid website/forum:

http://gaaratheslayer.proboards37.com/index.cgi

And all the time, Im either working on it, or posting places so people would know about and join it. But it never works. I dont have a favorite episode, and thats it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:38 am
Cool, welcome to the guild and thanks for posting!  

xTwisTx

CloverLeafe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:46 am
I'm new! I love Naruto. My fave characters are Naruto, Sasuke(though he's gone down in my estimation recently), and Gaara. I also love Hinata, Neji, and Shikamaru.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:05 pm
Umm....i think i was accepted meow...and umm Im Natsume...and Gaara is the best character ever. 3nodding And I love the Haku part of the story, the fight between Lee and Gaara, and then Neji and Naruto  

Oracle Natsume

CloverLeafe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:13 pm
Oracle Natsume
Umm....i think i was accepted meow...and umm Im Natsume...and Gaara is the best character ever. 3nodding And I love the Haku part of the story, the fight between Lee and Gaara, and then Neji and Naruto

Welcome! Maybe we'll start to get more activity here. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:09 pm
hello and welcome all..

sorry i havent been here in a while...
sweatdrop

:introduces self: names zabuzateh1337 but call me zabu... everyone i know does...

fav character... zabuza ... but then theres haku shikamaru neji gaara... eh... i kinda like em all in a way... cept maybe a few... ><

hm... i dunno what my fav ep//manga is cause i havent finished... but id have to say so far its still the first few with zabuza and haku...  

Zabuzateh1337

Uchiha Riku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:39 pm
Hello me is new!!! ^^

Um, Im Riku and I love Itachi xD XD Sorry I just had to say it blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:45 pm
YO EVERYBODY!!!! Name's fuji and ninjas ownz!! domokun my fav characters are Rock Lee, Kiba and Akamaru, Kakashi, Itachi, Jiraya, Kyuubi Naruto, and Orochimaru! Um, I can't download the episodes due to technical diffuculties but my friend has shown me a couple of episodes! I also read the manga online every now and then. I love the storyline and Masashi Kishimoto's style ^^ 'T is my favorite manga! xd  

SirFuji

ramen shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:41 pm
im zach and i love naruto!my favorite people in it are basicly any one but sound ninjas.me hate them.lol  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff