Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:43 am
I've been trying to find good episodes of any Kamen Riders shows on youtube and so far I am piss at how bad they are at it I couldn't find the 3dr part of episode 3 of W anywhere but they have 1 and 2 and I know they removed it just like they did to team fourstar not to long a ago I know that other people upload them but youtube still sucks at it I'm amaze that I could even find episodes of 555 and watch it all like I did  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:38 am
Yeah! I can't even watch ryuki or 555 with having some "SYSTEM ERROR" blocking the video. I think you can get the episodes subbed via torrent, am i right?  

C Jerry

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:45 pm
have you tried going to tvnhion.com and downloading the episodes instead?
all you need is utorrent...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:09 pm
i'm watching kamen ride den-o on youtube, i've gone through 2 people to watch it and i'm up to my third person, i'm up to episode 36 atm so youtube doesn't suck, people are just too lazy to upload that 3rd part for you G
And by the way look what I found in Kuuga's world *Holds up Agito's belt* How weird is that!  

Kamenrider123

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:07 pm
Kamenrider123
i'm watching kamen ride den-o on youtube, i've gone through 2 people to watch it and i'm up to my third person, i'm up to episode 36 atm so youtube doesn't suck, people are just too lazy to upload that 3rd part for you G
And by the way look what I found in Kuuga's world *Holds up Agito's belt* How weird is that!

no people did upload it they said that youtube removed it for some reason and how do I get utorrent does it cost money to download them from tvnhion  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 pm
just google utorrent, download it, install and no it doesn't cost money to download from tvnhion, they're torrents, that's why you need either utorrent or limewire  

Kamenrider123

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:28 pm
Youtube has everything from Ryuki forward. For everything else you have to go to Veoh or Niconico.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:45 pm
Ouch.  

Chrona_13

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:49 pm
no you tube has kuuga and agito  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:22 pm
They have most of the Heisei series but they either go by original names
[i.e. 555 not Faiz] or you have to put in the kana for it. All of Faiz is up, Blade's missing a few episodes, and all of everything else ahead sans a few episodes of Hibiki.  

cbgreiga

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:35 pm
don't just rely on on person to upload the episodes, you just gotta keep looking  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:22 pm
yeah you have to go through 3 different ppl sometimes to watch a whole session. so far i was able to watch decade, kiva, den-o, kabuto, and ryuki through youtube. and right now im watching double. you can also go to google videos, and type it in. if its online it should come up there  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Thundra_97

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:28 pm
i just go through the utorrent motions. It quick and painless....youtube is alright....but other sites like veoh stressed are technically better but since they blocked sooo many countries we cant watch it on there site or on the player which makes no sense but that is a different story all together.
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:12 pm
Thundra_97
i just go through the utorrent motions. It quick and painless....youtube is alright....but other sites like veoh stressed are technically better but since they blocked sooo many countries we cant watch it on there site or on the player which makes no sense but that is a different story all together.
ninja

yeah veoh is good too, but it has a problem where everytime you leave the full screen on for acouple of episodes it gets stuck like that. forcing me to close the whole window, along with all my other tabs that were open sweatdrop  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:33 pm
Prevention is better then cure  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items