Submit

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 am
Blah blah blah and ooc chat! You can also post ideas and whatnots for the thread here... Also pie. Anywho, this is this!

and here's the thread:

Mother's Legacy  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:24 am
Just thought I'd make some notes on Jenova just in case anyone wonders what the heck is going on.

1. Cloud is freakin' SCARY.
Sephiroth took control of Jenova's body for the events of the FF7 game, a disturbing experience in and of itself. Then Cloud kicked Sephiroth's butt. This makes Cloud the proverbial "bigger fish," and therefore, something to be avoided or neutralized if possible.

2. Sephiroth never did Jenova any favors.
The only thing Sephiroth ever did for Jenova was cut off her head and take control of her body. He made a big speech about her being the "rightful ruler" of the planet, but what he actually did was cut off her head. Not exactly helpful.

3. Jenova is not a homicidal maniac.
She came to the planet because lifestream was her natural prey, not because she's an evil or spiteful being. She doesn't have anything against humanity per se; they're just sort of in the way. Think Cthulhu here; it's not that he wants to destroy you, it's just that you're so insignificant you get squished like ants in his wake, kind of like how you can't plough a field without killing a lot of bugs.

4. Mainly, she wants to survive.
Jenova mostly wants to avoid getting killed (again!). Since it's turned out that the humans on this planet are indeed a threat, she's had to get creative. Because Aerith is in the lifestream to defend it, it's no longer the easy prey it was. This means that she will either have to figure out how to overcome Aerith, or figure out a way to survive on a different food source. Since she's incorporated several human organs into her new body, the second option appears to be the best right now. This does not mean she's going to be all nice and friendly; she still doesn't understand humans all that well, plus they're a potential threat. Plus, when they're sufficiently cheesed off, they have a habit of ganging up on you. They are not an animal to take for granted.  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:46 am
Thank you for the notation, hopefully we'll get a few more people soon xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:07 pm
I was wondering if it was too late to join?  

Princess Schala Zeal

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:12 pm
not at all. we need more people! lots more people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:13 am
Princess Schala Zeal
I was wondering if it was too late to join?
We do need more people.... Send me a profile for whoever you want to play, and you should be good ♥  

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100

x Reeve Tuesti x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:21 pm
Is this RP still up and running?
If so, I'd be more than happy to take the part of myself and my feline companion.

OOC
[N/A]

Roleplaying Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces