frozen blue angel
Vice Captain

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:27 am
User Image
HEY EVERYBODY IN THIS GUILD IF YOU ARE A FRIENDLY PERSON, LOVE GOD, AND PUT HIM FIRST IN YOUR LIFE, WELL I HAVE A QUEST FOR YOU.

Let's see how many friends we can get to join in friend's list. Than see if we can get more people who are not in the guild to join that are on your own friends list. This should help the guild grow and increase the friends we have here.

This will make a larger support group here when needed. We all need somebody to lean on. When we need items, someone to talk to, to help plan events and just to say hi.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:51 pm
User Image
Well early this week I started to get deeply depress because I lost my fav avi chief lady blue eyes and everything I had in my inventory. This was the first time I felt I made something work for me. I had a lot of items and some gold. I even gave things away and donated things to help out others. On Dec. 13, 2009 I lost everything.

What dose this mean to me or why did it make me so depress over losing some items that are not real you might say, life. I had a farm that had been a part of my family for years, I had to give up the animals (except the cats and dogs), doves, chickens, cows, all the farm animals. I had no money except my disabilty and a little alimony. My daughter's child support I had to fight to get. It took a year and It was the main reason I lost our home. Loses these things are real and hard to deal with. I have my children and I have my God Whom made it all posibile.

It bought back all the bad memoriers and I felt so a lone and so sad about losing everything again. But that is what is so great about what God has done. With His gift of love and understanding, I was ably to start all over again. With in mind I am going to start all over again here in gaia. Thank you God and all my friends here. Merry Christmas to you all.
User Image  

frozen blue angel
Vice Captain

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My Merry Christmas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers