User Image

Look at the HAPPY family!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:51 am
The Ice Cream

User Image

Name: Sherbert
Mate: None
Siblings: [X]
Personality: I'm a very fun loving usidia that loves to play with anyone. n3n I'm very nice and I don't like mean horses. =( It makes me sad and then I don't want to be around them all that much. I love making friends and my favorite thing of all is chasing after butterflies.

Biography - Sherbert was born from Tiger Nilla and Jigglypuff, but never really sees her mother. Due to this her father has become almost obssessive protective over her not letting her wander off alone except when he is sleeping when he can't watch her like a hawk. She developed a childish persona due to the over protective nature of her father causing her to not really grow up in return. She began to hope for a fairytale kind of love after she realized her dad's best friend was going to have a mate.

RP Plots

Breeding - I will only allow one non-RP breeding. The other two have to be with a mate.

Mate: She is looking for a knight. Someone that will love her for who she is because she isn't like most other girls. Her childish behavior is something the male must consider and the tendency for her to be hurt a lot from it. Also I wouldn't mind her falling for someone who was actually mean to her since it would show her that opposites really do attract in some cases since she believes that only people who are similar can be together.

Drama - I love drama and I do want it for her. Maybe an encounter with a mean usidia or someone else that is scary. She is scared easily so someone that looks menacing would be fine.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:05 am
Reserved for Tiger Nilla!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:07 am
Posting allowed! =)  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter