AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:49 am

December 19, 2009

Sometimes, I wonder whether or not I'm cut out to be a great person...I mean, look at me! My room's almost always messy, I play games most of the time, and I procrastinate. Not to mention the fact that I always doing things at the last moment. Maybe it's just a phase, who knows? I just want things to go right for me for a change. Changing to another topic, I had my last final exam yesterday. It was the C++ Programming final....I don't think I have to mention how hard it was! Thankfully this was one of the classes that I was confident in passing because I was most of the homeworks as well as getting high marks in the previous exams. The final was mostly on Functions, Arrays, and Pointers...the last two were my greatest weaknesses in the past. Thankfully, I did some last minute studying and managed to learn a few things as well as experiment with the pointers a bit before the test. My friend from the 5th floor lounge at City Tech helped me out as well! I'm really happy now that I'm free for a month and a half because I'll have time to relax as well as prepare for the next semester. Well That's all I'm going to write about today, so this is Kurisu signing out!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:17 pm

December 22, 2009

Today I helped clean the kitchen, hallway, and living room. I was specifically told by my grandmother to use the vacuum, which I knew wouldn't be of much use against the finer particles of dust. It turns out I was right. When my grandmother got back from work, all she did was feel the floor and immediately accused me of not cleaning at all!! I need not tell you how mad I was, but I held it in and tried to tell her that I did my best cleaning with the vacuum. You see, before I started cleaning, I received a call from her saying that she'll pay me $10 for cleaning the 3 areas. I knew to an extent that using the vacuum wouldn't fully get the areas clean and told her on the phone that I should use the broom because of how old the vacuum was, but she practically demanded I use the vacuum. I needed the money because I plan on going to a Ramen shop with 2 of my friends, and I only have $5 saved up...so I REALLY needed this cash! Anyway, before I repeat myself further, let me get on to another topic. I also plan on hanging out with my friends on Christmas because two of them have a birthday on that day and they're twins. But my grandmother showed me a Christmas card from her Aunt that she never saw in her life and she asked me whether or not I wanted to come. I immediately replied no, but now I'm thinking if it's okay not to go...I mean after the death of my mother, I've seen family members that apparently seen me as a baby! should I really miss this chance to see yet another unknown member of my family? It's a good thing my Uncle's going with her, or else I might not really have much of a choice....If she lives in the city, then I might think about going...otherwise, no. It's a really tough decision to make, so I'll come to a conclusion sooner or later. That's all I have to type about today, so until the next time, Journal! Kurisu, Out.

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mansion RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items