Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Plots Personals - ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:57 am

Soquili Name: Quauhxochitl
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Quau comes from a very strict, secluded family. Although she is the first born, she is the more free-spirited one at the moment. Her sister is being raised to be her mother's 'heir'. She loves to explore anything outside of her jungle home, and is eager to learn new things.

She does, however, have a tendency to look down at males as that is simply all she knows about them from her mother. She does not know her father, and isnt actively seeking him, but would like to meet him one day. She is proud and assertive, but is a little more pulled back when it comes to throwing her weight around like her sister and mother. She is more laid back, but is one to hold her ground.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She isnt really looking for a mate right now, honestly I just wanted to see what was out there. This would be a rp/time heavy relationship that would not jump into breeding right away (think at least a couple of months if not more). If you arent okay with this, dont respond. I dont want to be pushed into anything Im not ready for with her, and I already have a couple of couples before her in breedings anyway.

The stallion would have to fit in well with the family line in both personality and colors. She will not stand overly weak/strong/crazy males, but is likely to gravitate toward one who could be a leader.

Breed does not matter. I would like him to at LEAST have hair edits.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Prefer a fling, but a lifemate isnt impossible. Depends on how they work together.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Mostly this will be a meet and greet at first to see how they work. If I agree to any responses from this post, it is by no means a promise to breed/pair. I am more interested, again, in how things work out in the long run.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Meet n greet > Fling > Possible lifemate
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: RP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:00 am
Soquili Name: Alistair
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
First his history- As a foal, Alistair's evenings consisted mainly of watching the star slowly appear in the darkening sky. He often held the dream that somewhere, his close friends would be looking up at the same stars that he gazed upon, thinking of him. Alistair traveled with his mother and brother, never staying in a place long enough to call a single area "home".
Alistair had never met his father, and Isabliss didn't talk much of him- it being a rather sad subject for her. All he knows of the Stallion, is his name.

When he came of age, he started wandering further and further away from the only family that he knew. Eventually, Alistair gained the courage and curiousity to bid a fairwell to his loved ones and left for good- leaving promises to one day see them again.
His travels brought him back to one of his closest foal hood friends- Chandra. Meeting her again, brought a new emotion with it- one that Alistair later discovered as love. He decided to stay with Chandra, living close to her herd and visiting her almost daily. As it was, when he had left her when they were both still very younge, she had found another friend to replace him with. The stallions name was Sonnet, and Alistair knew that he'd have to put in his all to even stand a chance at winning Chandra's heart.
As the fates would have it, in the end, Chandra confessed her love for Sonnet.
Alistair took the news as best as he could, treasuring their friendship above his broken heart. He wished the new happy couple the best of wishes before setting off again.

Alistair always wishes for the best for his friends, even if he ends up being hurt. His mother taught him to be a gentleman, though during conversations he can end up getting lost in thought. He has a natural urge to travel, and will spend most of his time in between places.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
He isn't exactly looking. This is going to take place after Chandra chooses a different Stallion over him. Alistair was glad that she found somebody to love, but still ended up with a broken heart. During his 'recovery' period, he'll be wandering from place to place, visiting old friends and trying to get his mind off of his past love. This is were the female comes in. I'd like her to be a ONS. He'd be making the exact mistake that his father had made, and it would result in the same exact thing. I'd like it if the mare could comfort him, and make him feel more possitive towards the future. He would probably stay with her for a few days, intending on becoming friends with the mare.
It would be up to you whether he found out about her pregnancy afterwards. I would be alright with her just leaving for him to never see again, though another part of me would like it if he still stayed somewhat close to the mare.
((The absolute thing that I'm looking for is a 2nd gen PURE Angeni. Meaning that both of it's parents held domains. (Both of Alistair's parents were pure) I would prefer that the female had edits as well. However, I wouldn't be against the idea of a 1st gen Angeni either.))
Breeding slots left: 1/3 (Other two are claimed)
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling only, please.
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm me, or catch me on aim (ilvcocoa)
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Pure Angeni female.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Yet again, Fling.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: A bit of both. I would prefer at least one solid Rp for them to get to know each other and have the fling. Afterwards I would be open to the idea for Rp. (Though most of it could be background plot. I'll try to work with either)

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:01 pm
REPOST!

Soquili Name: Salvatore
(Alt. View w/more detail)
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Salvatore is a very suave stallion. He is very kind, and very protective as well as obscenely patient with a ‘sensible amount of vanity’. He can, however, be a bit of a hard-arse if need be. He is rather old fashioned when it comes to his opinion of mares. To him, they shouldn’t stray, shouldn’t flirt with anyone but their intended, but flirting is alright for him. Heck, he can’t really help himself half the time! He is capable of monogamy, though and will defend his mate and potential family to the death.

English is his second language, Italian is his first. He enjoys learning everything he can about the ‘New World’ and of course, due to his gregarious nature, meeting as many Soquili as he can.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Ideally, he wants a pretty looking mare to follow him around, dote on him, and love him. Children aren’t at the forefront of his mind, but if he became a father, it wouldn’t upset him in the least. Realistically? He’s up for a challenge should a mare present herself to be one. If he sees a pretty, unattached mare his lustful side will kick in and he’ll do his best to charm and woo her.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate or Fling...preferably, lifemating
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: I’d like him to find a mare that’s a bit of a challenge. Perhaps someone who’s jealous of his flirtatious nature and who flirts, herself. Perhaps, he would need to rein her in and keep an eye on her. However, I would like her to eventually love him and ease up on her wild ways, at least a little. Basically, someone to give him a bit of a headache at times. Or if you want a happily ever-after, I could be persuaded for that as well, depending on the mare.
What I am looking for: Salvatore is my baby and I’m going to be incredibly picky with him. So please don't be offended if I turn you down. Wings are a plus, as he loves to fly, but they aren’t necessary. Hair edits are loved (I’m a sucker for them), but not required. Please, no clashing colours and I’d like either delicate looking, natural, or minimal patterning as not to compete with his own markings as far as baskets resulting from their relationship. Must have at least two breedings left!
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate or Fling...preferably, lifemating
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?:I'd prefer Role-Play, but you might be able to talk me into plotting, instead.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Soquili Name: Faline

Faline is typically a rather quiet observe, she will avoid contact with someone else unless a question enters her mind and she feels that she needs an answer to it. It’s not that Faline is a timid creature, but is quite the opposite, by default she is rather blunt nature and will do nothing to sugar coat or at least attempt to hide anything back and is more than happy to interrogate another. She has a bad habit of wearing her heart on her sleeve at times and will try to brush her emotions to the side in fear of causing discomfort to whoever she is talking to. Despite her flaw of knowledge seeker she does keep an air of grace and politeness to others regardless if she is particular fond of them or not. Faline is also in love with nature, being particularly fond of trees, the land, creatures, and cerynei she feels a deep connection to her old homeland and though she misses it however she is rather in love with the new soquili land.

Currently, Faline is nurturing a broken heart from an angeni, her confidence and kindness at the moment is marred with the bitterness that lingers in the bottom of her heart. Traveling with the apathetic Niabi (mare uni), she has a bit change of heart to other breeds of the soquili but refuses to associate with angenis or kirins.

ICC: Not looking for love, with betrayal still new to her heart she has felt like she has lost too much to feel as if she deserves to be cared about. She is stubborn and will probably avoid a chatty conversation to a male so this male will have to be just as stubborn as she is. She will despise anyone who would dare take pity on her broken heart and would prefer if someone would either just avoid it or let it be. She is not looking mend her broken heart nor is she looking for someone to fill in the spot of sorrow she is quite fine with the soreness in her heart. This male would have to be someone who would be stubborn to stick by her for some other sort of reason, such as a need to protect her, poke fun at her, whatever it would just be something that he wouldn’t automatically be the world’s most friendliest cheerful let me fix your broken heart soquili.

OCC: Natural is a must, any species if fine however I would prefer cerynei overall. Angeni’s, Kirins, winged will have a harder time approaching her so if he is stubborn enough to stick with her in plot/rp I would be more than happy to try them out (its horrible but she would almost rather meet a SW over an angeni again but that doesn’t mean she won’t avoid them entirely), as well someone who isn’t flighty or lazy, someone who is willing to travel, and deal with her stubbornness.

Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM/Aim only please. (aim is hanginggallow) I don’t bite I promise <3

What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?:
*Please read above.

Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:19 am
Soquili Name: Zyanya
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Zyanya is, above and before anything else, a protector -- as a youth she swore an oath to herself to protect those in need of protection. She has based her entire life around helping those in need, inspired by the myths and legends her father had taught her of, wishing to be more then just a hero. She wanted to be a hero of legends..

A Superhero.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Firstly, a slow courtship through at least some RP and heavy heavy HEAVY plotting, if not through moderate levels of both. Baskets aren't overly important to me, especially with and some of my characters, such as Zyanya, are especially dear to me. Plot and character development Is most important.

Zyanya, while still just blossoming into adulthood, is something of a mix of opposites. While she is kind and gentle, she's also got a bold personality, a strong will, and a bit of a mischevious fire burning inside her. She would prefer someone with a similar desire to protect and provide for others, with a quick mind and a good sense of humor. Someone weak in will or docile in behavior would only be someone to protect and never seen as a source for romance.

Edits, breed/species, colors, and even gender are not important, as long as it is NOT Skinwalker or an evil individual. Her non-biological mother is an Usida, and her father is an Angeni -- she was the result of a surrogation. Some of the extended family of the herd believe Lovemates do not have to be simply a pair, but can be a group of, at times, six individuals who love each other equally.

Due to this, personalty and character are what matters most.

This is a Lifemating plot.

_________

There are a few varients away from the lifemating:

SAME REQUIREMENTS AS ABOVE, NO EXTRA STIPULATIONS:
She falls for a Mer, Usida, seathi, or other mare, and her breedings go to surrogates IF they agree to it.

She ends up in a group that prefers to share love equally among the group, of like minded individuals through long RP and character development, and they decide to, as a group, become lovemates. At this point, It wouldnt be fair to keep all of her breedings to only one of her lovemates, and would be split as evenly as possible, the foals raised by the group as all of theirs.

Through Heavy RP and plotting, she's willing to help nice couples who cannot breed for whatever reason gain a child. She will not surrogate for just anyone, however, so the RPs will take a looooong time. Children will be required to be RPed at least somewhat -- I will keep one, but they will stay with the parents, though Zyanya will visit often.

STIPULATIONS ADDED/altered:
IF the pairing looks good in color and edits AND is a surrogation for a couple, with less RP and more plotting. The children, however, will still need to be RPed after the fact, as I will own one and wish to RP with the parents/offspring since she would not steal the children away unless they prooved to have tricked her and were evil/cruel to the children.

The other manor I would fling with and break her No-Evil clause is if the pairing looks good in color and edits, and the RP involves a long, heavily RPed and plotted tail of trickery, to convince her that he is a good person and is 'reformed' if she knows he had done bad before, or a relationship where they are rivials but attraction boils undernieth and they both flirt too close to danger. Both however are just as long winded in OOC Chat plot and rp.

Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate/Lovemate prefered.

How do you want others to contact you?: prefeably by Plot page But PM's are just as good if you're not comfortable with posting your offer publicly. biggrin

What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: She's not really actively looking, but she is, in ways, looking for someone else with a bit of vim and vigor, fight and fancy to them. Good sense of humor is a must, and someone who enjoys to travel, and moments of independance apart from each other, but loyal.

Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate/lovemate(s) prefered, but if your in a lovemate pairing and in need of help, as long as you realize it

If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: AT LEAST Moderate RP with heavy plotting. Please keep in mind, as a colorist I tend to be a smidge slow with RP, especially if we don't chat much on AIM. I dont give my AIM out to just anyone, so I'll need to get to know you first, but that shouldn't take too long <3

While most say things about the master CC or trying actively, I wont since this is a long driven relationship. If we come to that point in the relationship, chances are it'd be dearer in my heart and thus be one of the ones I'd wish to go for actively over others. However, this might be over a year in the future.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:31 am
Soquili Name: Privet
Privet is a very fanciful little mare. And I do mean little. She's dainty for a flutter, down right petite for any other breed. Generally in good nature, she's almost always smiling, though there may be a definite note of mischief in the sweet curl of her lips. She can be quite impulsive, and with a distinct love of glittering baubles shes earned herself a bit of a reputation as a thief.

A trickster, and a thief, but with a heart of gold. Jokes are only fun so long as nobody gets hurt, and she's only ever pinched items of lower value. She is, in short, a bit of an imp.
Breeding slots left:3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either, let's see how it goes.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is fine
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?:
IC: Privet would best be paired up with either another mischievous soquili, someone she can have a lot of fun with. Or someone of a sterner set. Someone that can rein in her wilder side and bring out a bit of maturity in her.

I've got nothing in mind plot wise, specifically, so all ideas are welcome!

OOC: Someone that looks good with her. I know she's not super fancy, but edited hair would be a big plus.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Up for discussion
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: I'm open to both.  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:43 am
Soquili Name: Azguard
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Azguard likes to be a trustworthy stallion to who ever he meets. He's polite but will openly speak his mind in almost any situation. He's an unofficial messenger between Soq and loves that it takes him everywhere. When he is busy with his "job" he doesn't like to be slowed down when given a tight deadline. He's not overly talkative believing sometimes staying quiet is better than saying the wrong thing.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Az isn't a picky stallion. Some one he can love and take care of, really bond with. Species doesn't matter but he won't put up with mean spirited mares. He needs someone who will either travel with him or can convince him to stay in one place and give him something else to do.

OOC: He's my only Soquili but I will try not to be overly picky. No bright colors like neon pink though. Would like an editted mare but not manditory.
Fling or Lifemate?: Prefer a lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: A companion to share life with, someone with a good outlook. Or some one hurt before who needs a male like him to lift their spirits and to show there are still good stallions out there.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate unless I am convinced for a fling
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: We'll see  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:30 pm
Soquili Name: Tabitha
Image of Soquili: She also has a scarred version which is optional for use in breedings.
User Image User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Tabitha is an envious mare; she desires everything she does not have, even if her wishes are impossible to obtain, which is usually the case -- and if she can't have it, she wishes to destroy it so no one else can. She can be bribed with gifts unless she doesn't think it's worth enough, but in her greed she will only want and demand more, anyway. Her lifestyle is hedonistic; the only reason she will do anything is for enjoyment and self-gain, and likes over-indulging in all the pleasures life has to offer. Her hunger is near insatiable, an ever constant craving for the hunt for flesh -- she will continue to kill even with a full belly and will occasionally begin to feed before her victims are dead. Tabitha's erratic moods can change her hunting methods; sometimes she will merely wish to rip and tear her victims, while other times she may be in a more playful mood, toying with her prey's life before she ends them. Having that control over another living creature thrills her to no end, to have the ability to decide if her prey lives or dies, to hold another's life in her jaws... that feeling is almost better than enjoying the fresh meat of her kills. Tabitha lusts for power and enjoys competition -- but she also hates to lose, and can become particularly violent when she does. She especially loathes most mares and tends to get along far better with stallions. She does not like taking orders from others, preferring to be the one in charge, but she can be tricked into doing things for others if they make her think it was her idea all along.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Any breed is fine except flutters, although a kalona or part-kalona is more likely to work better for the plot. Natural colors are preferred but not required. She is attracted to other vicious, strong, and cruel personalities. Hair and tail edits are a must (unless it's a kalona tail/uni tail/etc). No human clothing edits, but accessories are just fine. A carnivorous soquili would be a huge plus; Tabitha would share her kills with him, and for her to actually be sharing something? Almost unheard of. The stallion would be the one and only exception to every rule she lives her life by.
Breeding slots left: 3/3.
Fling or Lifemate?: "Lifemate." Although skinwalkers cannot officially lifemate as per shop rules, I would prefer for all three of her breedings to be with the same stallion. Tabitha is too selfish to share.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: What I'm looking for is a stallion from Tabitha's past, before she became a skinwalker; perhaps they were lovers, or just very close friends. Whatever the case, they were extremely close to each other and did everything together, and it was probably inevitable that they would end up lifemates. The stallion would have to be one with a strong personality, perhaps even a bully, as even before Tabitha became cursed she wasn't a very nice soquili, either. She would have never gotten along with a sweet caring soul. After Tabitha became cursed, her feelings for this stallion have turned into obsession. She is blinded from all other tasks and goals; in her mind, she must only hunt down this stallion from her past, because he belongs to her and no one else. I imagine the stallion would rightfully be wary of his childhood friend's new ailment but eventually accepting; she is not going to try to eat or kill him. She will become angry at any initial rejection, but because she is so obsessed, she'd get over it and try again and again. Their relationship will resume, although not quite the same as it was before -- it's become something more violent and savage. As an optional route, I think it would be interesting if the stallion eventually became cursed as well, but this is not at all required.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: "Lifemate." Although skinwalkers cannot officially lifemate as per shop rules, I would prefer for all three of her breedings to be with the same stallion. Tabitha is too selfish to share.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Not a fling. Although I'd like a little bit of both just background plotting, and some RP; maybe just major events are and such are RPed. I'm a slow RPer so I'm pretty open. We can discuss it.

CC Master List only for the time being, but my RPed/heavily plotted pets always take priority.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:09 am
REPOST
Changed a few things

Soquili Name: Sunyeon
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Despite the fact that she grew up with a happy, sweet, loving... slightly ditsy mother, and two bouncy, flowery sisters, Sunyeon by chance ended up being the odd child, so to speak.

She is quiet, as she's a bit of a thinker. Never, ever will she ever give the chance to be mistaken as being outspoken or careless, as she always stops to think about things, and rarely actually speaks her mind, unless it would serve herself.

Secretly, Sunyeon is rather sadistic, paired of course with being masochistic, though it's not something you would realize unless you were near her often.

Honestly there are very few things a being would be able to tell about her just by looking at her or having a conversation once with her... However one thing that is easy to tell, is the fact that she very much dislikes her family. And he has full reason to.

She's born the outcome of a one-night-stand, and never actually met her father,... At least, if she did, it was when she was far too little to remember. Anyway,.... From what she believes, her father left when he heard that Kyuhyun, her mother, was pregnant, as he feared the concept of having children. Hmm...

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Well, Honestly, She's not so much looking, because she has technically found her mate, that being Thalea's Wystan--However, Wystan already has a single breeding set aside for another mare, and I just do not want to ignore one of my beautiful babe's breeding slots, which is why I'm here.

I am looking for a Stallion for her that will be her man,.. Before Wystan,... Who, really, will do the exact same thing her father 'supposedly' did---Will be with her for a while, get her pregnant, She will tell him,... And he will leave her, never to be seen again.... Well, at least not for a while. Not until the foals are at least adults, or until she's with Wystan, Whichever comes first,... probably the latter.

Anyway. Actual character-wise, other than the fact that it must be someone who will leave at the thought of her being pregnant, his actual personality can be anything,... aside from a happy-go-lucky sort of guy. Contrary to popular belief, Sunyeon would quite possibly fall for a flirt, if he can really woo her without just using corny pick up lines.

Also, the reason he leaves her at the mention of her being pregnant doesn't matter either. Whether it be because he's afraid of having kids, because he doesn't want any more kids, or,... hell, I don't care if it's something like he's with another mare and had an 'affair' with Sunyeon and didn't think she'd get pregnant, so he leaves. I really don't care, He just needs to leave so she can continue with her plot.

Anyway. OOCly, He needs to be a looker, with dark, pretty colors. No Blues, sorry. Blacks, grays, Reds, golds, certain shades of dark purples and rosey pinks, white possibly, You get the idea. Edits are a must,... I don't mean like, a fully clothed Stallion, but,.. hair edits, possibly body edits, armor, accessories, expression, wings, horns, spikes, Whatever.

Also, I'd like if he either fell into the horribly stereotypical dark, sort of demonic/evil/twisted appearance, or the very elegant romantic, lovely look. You get the idea. Race doesn't matter to me, either. It literally can be anything,... Hell, I'd take a Skinwalker or a Kalona, even if it meant changing the plot slightly as to them just knocking her up and leaving. She just needs kids and to get pissed at Stallions.

Breeding slots left: 3/3 [Though technically 1/3, as the last two are for her mate, Wystan]
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling, of course.
How do you want others to contact you?: Private Messages, PLEASE. If you have my AIM, feel free to use that to contact me, but as most people don't have it, please, just PMs. I'll be sure to get it that way.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: ....Refer to the big paragraph above.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Fling, period. No exceptions.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: This will be very little to NO roleplay, as I'm horribly busy lately and if theres any RP done, it will be on AIM, as guild RPs would just... kill me. So this is really just a lot of plotting to be written up later. > >

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:37 am
Soquili Name: Chidi
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: This stallion is a keeper. Chidi knows he's handsome, but has never been pompous about it, like his father. Though he is quick to compliment anyone, it's done with tact. To a mare, he could be seen as a gentleman, but he feels it's just natural to respect them. He responds well to either sex. He believes that life is short, and will embrace the chance to do anything with those he loves. There's also hidden spontaneity in his heart, saved for those closest to him.

Chidi will not be one to woo a lady directly. Rather, he would respect her, show her who he is, and welcome any interest that might spark from that.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? More, what is your soq looking for in a mate, and could it be found here? Chidi could love any mare that wanted him to. Unless you think your mare has something so extraordinarily, she could wow him off his hooves, to where he'd fall in love first. But typically, he'd love a mare that fell in love with him. No strings attached.
Fling or Lifemate?: He's a keeper. If a mare decided diferently, then he'd let life take it's course. However, he would never leave a mare that made him, her choice. So he'd never be the one to leave a mares side, but would support her, if she left him, or wanted to go back to being just friends.
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm is fine.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: A slow fall. A mare who will value his friendship, and realize she wants to keep him. Fall in love with him, then see how easy it is to get his love back in return.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Either.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Background with light rp.

Lunadriel

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces