Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Plots Personals - ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:31 pm
Soquili Name: Yukiko
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Yukiko lives in the mountains. She isn't arrogant, but she's very cold to others. She likes to be left alone, never experienced friendship. And to her, this is what she has to be to survive. She brushes others off, and just has this air of "don't come near me' on her.

She never knew her parents, and it doesn't bother her all that much. She accepts she was an orphan for whatever reason, and her stand point right now is; she'll never have foals, because no one can get close enough to even bother.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Probably someone that can stand up to her. Not someone all lovely dovey and clinging that would annoy her to much.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Open for discussion
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Well I haven't been able to find her RP at all, so I really need to cover all grounds with her. But over all I'd like for her to slowly start to cool down.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: n/a  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:47 pm
Soquili Name: Amirynth
Image of Soquili:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Amirynth is soft spoken and shy. She prefers staying in the background and listening to others than being in the center of attention, a complete contrast to her former self. She is nervous about her body, not wanting to show the scars from the skinwalker attack that left her so ragged and skittish. For this reason she usually keeps to the shadows of the glade. (And this is why very few but the WillowGlen herd has met her yet)
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She wouldn't be looking at all but I have a plot idea where she ends up walking down the darker path while learning how to become a warlock and taking some advice from Dysnia. The end result is she will attempt to seduce one of the stallions she knows. I'm looking for someone who can be that stallion. Someone who has met her and befrended her and will be open to something like that (or persuaded by a potion)
The other idea is she 'practices' on a stallion who is a player and takes her for her word, weaving his own web around her so that it ends up going too far. Either will work well but the end result will be baskets and they will never been seen together again. (If the stallion is of the second variety he may foster the anger of the Horde as a whole for extra drama fun!)
Breeding slots left: 1/3 (the other two are taken)
Fling or Lifemate?: RPd fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM's please, or in my plot thread
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: I want someone who will complement her colour wise so more muted tones or natural shades (golds, reds and russets are good or one who has a monochromatic feel in blues or purples to match her wings) This will be something for when she starts to walk down the darker path of the warlock and follows the advice of a succubus.
What am I looking for in a owner: I am looking for someone who I can bounce ideas back and forth with, a equal partner who can come up with things to throw at them and doesn't mind their stallion getting injured. I have plans for her coming in contact with the skinwalker once more and though I shall make sure that he does not die, he will get torn up pretty bad (Rynn will be too). Please have AIM or some other chat system so when we do these RP's we can OOCly discuss things to keep the storyline flowing.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: I have a potential stallion for the fling/heartbreak RP but I am also open to other offers.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: RP plot, please please please check my plot thread for more information.  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:45 am
Soquili Name: Shadena
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
  • Kind
  • Withdrawn
  • Uncertain
  • Shadena is one to consider all for their interior than that of blood or appearance.
  • She is a motherly sort, caring for all those around her.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
  • A knight to look after her
  • A creature who is stronger than her.

OOC: I'm open to just about anything for her.
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either. :3
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, or IM (MSN : meow_musical@live.com)
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Just about anything. It can be a manipulation, or a shortlived romance. Whatever you want it to be!
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Either. :3 Whatever works out.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: RP plot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:49 am
Soquili Name: Francesca
Image of Soquili:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Francesca is an adventuress who loves nothing more than to explore the world. She's currently in the company of a half-angeni who she "saved" from a mud pool. She's a strong sort, very confident and self assured which leads her to believe she's rarely wrong. With a pleasant sense of humour and a willingness to try anything once, she's generally considered eccentric and a little bit inconsiderate towards her own safety.

She's not easily excitable but excels at practical solutions. If you're in a tight spot, she's the one to call! She's often intrigued by the new or unusual which can occasionally land her in trouble, some might say she picked up this habit from her travelling companion.

She's not a fan of romance, or rather she hasn't invested any time in it and is generally welcoming to anyone.

She's firm in the belief that Usdia and regular "big folk" are equal, spending most of her time proving this to all she meets. She's deeply grateful that her travelling companion recognises and supports her in this.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Someone equally adventurous, happy to embrace the new and not one to dwell on the past (emo bores her). If they're not as outgoing then at least a male who's capable of taking interest in her chatter and who is happy to at least let her disappear for months at a time to explore far off countries.

If they are an explorer then at least a scholar of some sort would be cool. =)

Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: AIM (EpeeSama) or PM
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?:
Humour me! I'm open to ideas on this one since all her plots are centered around exploring.

Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: RP or Background, even a combo of both. Depends on how much time you have free.  

Epine de Rose

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:33 am
Soquili Name: Shi'Kahana

Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Shi'Khana is a steady, strong, and loyal creature. She sticks to what she feels is right, which is mostly faithful servitude to the Alliance and all things "good". She is usually quite adventurous and can be found blazing her own paths mostly through mountain forests, but also through the plains near them. She is normally very kind and gentle, but if she is threatened or feels the need to protect someone else, she can become quite fierce. She is rather big and strong, and can easily use her natural force to attack predators. However, she's not the smartest of creatures, and can come off as oblivious at times. This can get her into trouble.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Shi'Kahana could fall for almost anyone, as long as they show no signs of evil or corruption. This probably rules out skinwalkers and most Kalonas, but if they were able to prove that they fight for what is right, and not what is against nature's natural code, then she MIGHT be able to fall for them.
OOCly: Someone who looks decent with her, but doesn't have to match in every aspect. Edits are a plus, but not required for the plot I want with her. However, I DO NOT want any bright neons/colors that clash with her. Darker hues, cold colors, or naturals would go best, but you're free to run it by me otherwise.

Breeding slots left: All 3.

Fling or Lifemate?: Preferably Lifemate.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM.

What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Right now, I want someone who is either lost, hurt, or in danger. Being as she is, Shi would jump right in to help and protect the stranger and make sure that no harm came to them. Then, perhaps she could stick around a little longer if the traveler needs extra help, and from there, fall in love with him. She's obviously not a "pretty little princess" type, so this stallion will have to be able to see the beauty within her heart, and not judge on outward appearance.

Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate, hopefully, but I can swing the other way if you wish.

If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Preferably background plot (my RP's iffy at the moment because of RL busy-ness), but I'm willing to RP it out if the need arises.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff