Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Plots Personals - ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:52 pm
Soquili Name: Fionuir Rhoswe
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Fionuir is young, and therefore she’s an attitude about her that can get a tad overbearing at times. She’s only just recently come to the Soquili lands so she doesn’t know exactly what to look out for in terms of danger. (This causes her traveling partner, Zacarias, to go crazy) Regardless, at this point in time she tries to avoid her overly protective partner at all costs (she never wanted him to follow her to begin with. But he tagged along anyway). This includes running off with a stallion opposite of what Zacarias says to watch out for. (Personality is still getting fleshed out a bit as I haven’t been able to rp her a lot yet.)
What is your soq looking for in a mate? For this breeding I’m looking for a stallion that is going to throw Fionuir for a loop. He needs to be the type that is rather cunning and controlling (and enjoys doing it). For the long scheme of things, leave her with baskets and her stunned that not everyone is going to be as nice or protective. This short term relationship would be full of mind games and ways/situations to mentally shock Fioniur into growing up and maturing. Maybe even leaving her in a semi-unstable state by the time Zacarias finds her again.
Breeding slots left: 1/3 (The other two are reserved for her future lifemate)
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: See above to really see what’s being looked for. ^^
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Fling Plot
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Either or, I’d prefer rp plot but I’m open to anything really.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:19 pm
Soquili Name: Leigh Sebelt
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Leigh is highly energetic and joyful. He tends to have a juvenile mind, meaning he sees the world through child-like eyes. He's very spontaneous and tends to not think things through entirely, but generally doesn't regret what he does either. He's a good soul, an innocent heart. He has plots to soon learn to sober down a little and become more responsible, but he'll always be the one to smile, tease, and find some way to enjoy himself. He likes to think he's flirty, but in truth he's very awkward and tends to trip over himself and make a fool of himself when he tries to woo the girls.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He needs someone who appreciates his light-heartedness and shares his sunny outlook. They can be equally irresponsible or slightly more down to earth. Serious, stern sorts need not apply! He also needs someone who would support him and be his other half emotionally, if things get difficult.
OOC: I require his mate to be naturally colored. Horse colors and patterns are best, but other naturally found warm colors are welcome as well. (If in doubt, ask me!) Species does not matter, aside from skinwalkers and kalona not being suitable temperment-wise. I have to say, I prefer a regular mare, though. Owner needs to be willing to RP or at the very least discuss things extensively. Leigh will not be available for baby-making immediately.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate Only
How do you want others to contact you?: You may contact me via AIM if you already have my name there, or PM otherwise.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: He needs a companion he can rely on, share dismay and joy with equally. He may have some dark times ahead, and will need one of like nature to bring laughter to him once more. He needs a gentle, stout spirit to stand beside him.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate Only
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: n/a  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

`raze

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:41 pm
Soquili Name: Eirene
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Eirene is an old soul trapped in a young mare's body. She's wise and mature for her age, and has experienced abandonment, betrayal, and loss. Due to this, she prefers her now self-driven solitude, not in the mood to be judged by her peers or strangers.
Despite this, she is a kind, maternal mare who takes to foals without a second thought. They bring her back to when she did the right thing, taking care of a young filly before abandoning her. Eirene is bent on making things right again, and therefore will go out of her way to help a stranger if the need arises.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Eirene isn't actively looking, but what she needs is a partner for life. A partner to grow with her and help her come to terms with her past.

I would prefer a Wind stallion or a Gen 1 stallion, but I am not closing the door to just those. Please apply if you feel you have a match for her.
Breeding slots left: 2/3 if her fling goes through, but if you present a stallion who wants all three breedings, we can work something out.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me please.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?:
*This is COMPLETELY IDEAL. I do not expect this so please don't be put off*
I want a stallion who is a Wind as well as herself, one perhaps that is judgemental against others who are not winged. He and Eirene would have a love/hate relationship as she tries to help him see the error of his views while he tries to convince her his prejudice is justified.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:27 pm
Soquili Name:Psychotica
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: In all honesty, Tica is a brat that speaks her mind having no regards of anyone feelings. When meeting someone for the first time, she's standoffish. This isn't because she doesn't want to get to know someone, it's just the wall she's put up to keep from getting attached and hurt to soon. She the type that can take physical and verbal abuse but not abandonment.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Tica is looking for a stallion or mare who has a thing for dishing out a little pain be it physical or verbal and can take some of it in return. She wants and needs a stallion/mare that can and will put her in her place but also love her for the wild girl she really is.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me please.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: While having a bad boy or girl would be her ideal pick, she will just as readily take a softy if he/she can handle her. I'm looking to start off as forming a friendship and that can be the main background plot. Once a friendship is established, further rp's between the two is encouraged to see if they will click romantically. If they don't click, that's just fine so long as they can keep the friendship.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate plot
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: NA  

Patron Saint Of Farewells

Precious Feeder

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items