Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hottest Place on Gaia - - A 2PM Guild

Back to Guilds

The first ever guild dedicated to the Kpop group 2PM~ 

Tags: kpop, korean, jyp entertainment, jaebeom junsu nichkhun taecyeon, wooyoung junho chansung 

Reply 2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News
[12-20-09] 2PM agree to distribute income with Jaebeom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementieva
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:31 pm
Quote:
2PM was 7 members.

Although Jaebum has left, the 2PM members are still with him. With the release of their 1st album, it has been revealed that 2PM distributes their income with Jaebum.

An associate of the members stated "In November, before their formal activities, the 6 members ended their discussion with JYP Entertainment. The 6 members requested for their income to be shared with Jaebum. The topic of income distribution is a very sensitive subject amongst groups. Despite it, the 6 members stated that Jaebum is 'forever our leader' and for the income to be equally distributed."

The friendship between these 6 members is hard to find today. There are many times where the opinions and thoughts within the group are taken wrongly or are met with hardships. Especially with the rise in income due to a rise in popularity, troubles only rise higher within the group.

2PM is different. With the absence of leader Jaebum, 2PM fell into trauma..... (omitted) but was able to overcome his absence and strengthen the concept of '7 members' on stage.

The actual amount of income distributed back to Jaebum is not yet materialized. It is only after the 1st album activities come to an end and discussions with the agency is finalized that the total amount will be disclosed. 2PM was able to rise to the top on various music charts and was able to increase their income substantially.

Another associate carefully stated "The members agreed to this purely for the fact of being together with Jaebum. They have no hidden intentions. Please recognize their thoughts and feelings more so than the actual amount of money."

credit: DKPnews

It's a good thing to see how much the members care about each other and that money isn't the only thing to them. I agree, you don't see this kind of friendship everyday.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:46 pm
Oh my God.
This story just made me feel 100000xinfility% happier.
It's as if 2PM is making a kind of protest.
Refusing to keep all of the money they earn to them selves, but instead to split it with Jay.
Choose not to make a single member of 2PM the leader because it's rightfully Jay who is their leader.
And even when they preform their older songs like "Again and Again" or "I hate you" they leave a space where Jay is suppose to be.
It make's me more hopeful every time I see that.
This is the reason 2PM is my favorite music group.
I know of no other group that is so brother like and has such a strong friendship.

<33333
Jay come back.

EIetric
Crew

Maybe ii Love uu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 pm
OMFG ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS <3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:32 am
OMG..I''m very very happy that Jaebom will come back..>v<  

xx nellyana xx

G-Dragon-Buttferfly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:17 pm
at first i wasnt happy now im relly happy they did that just like they kept jays part in again and again!

Any1 go on allkpop.com?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:50 pm
G-Dragon-Buttferfly
at first i wasnt happy now im relly happy they did that just like they kept jays part in again and again!

Any1 go on allkpop.com?

i go on allkpop like everyday XD  

Dementieva
Captain

2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out