Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:31 am
We're finally just within a few days away!!
If anyone celebrates it...are you ready for the holiday?
Even if you don't celebrate Christmas whatever holiday break you get, are you looking forward to it?

Just last night me and my sister finished up the last part...which is the Christmas tree. Now for that we were a bit lazy but it was so pretty in the end! I really like the tree we ended up getting. Although it's green it looks all whitish with the lights and bright. (yes in the end I didn't get my white tree ^_^)

Mom bought blue lights and wants to put it on the trees outside so there's some color she says. So we still have to put those up for the outside. But that should be all in the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:15 am
I can't wait either!
It's all so exciting!
heart Celebrating the birth of Jesus heart
Giving and Recieving christmas cards
The family time!
The awesome food!
The tree, and the gifts!

0Doidle0

Distinct Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:05 am
I can't wait, but for me, it doesn't even feel like it's close to Christmas. This year is going by fast.

I don't know if it's just me, but I seem to be less excited for Christmas every year. Although I'm still excited, the excitement just...drops for me. I remember when I used to be all jumpy and whatnot because it was almost Christmas, then on Christmas Eve, I'd freak out and usually couldn't sleep haha. Now, it's like...just another day, but I get maybe a couple gifts.

Random question: How much do your parents or guardians usually spend on you during Christmas time?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:25 am
@Doodle
Same same!! *jumps up and down*
*sigh* But I honestly have yet to do my Christmas shopping. lol I'll have to stop by the store today! Or something...

@Death
Yeah it's like that typically for me too. When we were all younger it was more fun b/c we were all hyper and would do a count down until it's time to open gifts. Now I'm older and everyone's growing up (like my sister and little cousins are now teens) so it's not like really the same...but I'm excited this year b/c we put up more decorations so it feels nice. ^^

My parents....it varies on what they buy me. My best gift it was 3K laptop. Others are typically a few video games....art stuff here and there...or just something random like last year it was a cannon all in one printer and the the other random gift was this nice warm and cuddly blanket thing they got off of QVC that I can wear to keep warm in the house. (Since I get cold more than everyone else).
But my uncles and grandma spend a lot just like them. My uncles give me and my sister usually 50.00 or 60.00 dollars each. Or video games. I get lots more money and stuff from grandma.
But that's my mom side of the family. My dad's mom is cheap. >_> Her gifts suck. And his family doesn't come but if they do it's cheap also. lol Actually they came the year before last year...and gave me and my sister 20.00 each. After they saw me and my sister open up gifts from everyone else they came and told us that's only half of the gift and there's more later. Lies. I never got anything more but they felt bad since it's so little compared to my mom's side of the family.
I'm closer to my mom's side of the family. heart And dad's not a thing like his brothers. ^_^
Of course now I'm older. (20 now!) So I'm not sure if I'll get as much as I used to but it's still fun. ^_^
EDIT: Oh whoops. lol When I read 'guardians' what came to mind was grandma/uncle b/c they're like my guardians. I wasn't thinking of the other guardian like if I don't have parents ....long post...

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:48 pm
i am not yet ready.. damn.. btw im holding a exhange gift event this coming event.. i wanted to know who wants to join in.. i got others to join in the event as well.. so anyone up to it?

pls PM me or leave me a comment.. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:47 am
Bu hum bug >>  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:15 am
lol Not in the christmas mood CD Roses? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:56 pm
I just noticed something. Well, this may only be happening to me, but...this year has gone by really fast for me. Then, the week of an event such as Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas, the week goes by realllyyy slooowwww. This happening to anyone else? It's becoming a pain waiting now!  

Death Shikaku

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:15 pm
It seems like that sometimes for me too. But this week was flying by. But today...it seems like time is has just suddenly slowed down. >_< Gosh I hope tomorrow goes by faster...  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games