Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:26 am
User Image

July 4th, 2045: Ten years after the Apocalypse

RADIO TRANSMISSION FROM:Calamity Task Force Base, Major General Jaeck Barrons

Those of you who can hear me....consider yourselves lucky to be alive. The Calamity Task Force was sent out on a mission recently as some of you may have heard, maybe you have not, so consider this a quick briefing. We were assigned to search a toxic waste facility to find any survivors. Sadly, there were none. We searched the entire area and there was no form of life. After searching the entire grounds, the Alpha Faction was radioed to leave the premesis, we assumed that the Beta Squad had gotten the same order and we left. We hadn't realized that we were wrong to assume anything and a major earthquake laid waste to the toxic waste facility. Beta Squad was trapped inside. Our higher-ups told us to vacate being that the waste in the air was unknown to us at the time and the effects could be dangerous. Alpha Faction returned to base and we kept watch on the toxins in the air as well as the factory to see if any of the Betas survived. It has been two weeks since we've returned and we sent a recon team out there again to search through the rubble for survivors. We didn't know what went on during that two week period but...we found them. They were holed up in what was left of the buliding and...let's just say we lost them. The toxic waste that they'd been exposed to turned their skin into something gray, dingy and rotten and made them gaunt and skinny or large and muscular. In all my years on the Calamity Task Force...I've never seen something as sick as this. It was as if, and believe me, I've tried searching for another word for this but I've yet to find one, it was as if they'd been turned into some undead, zombie-like creature. Luckily we got out of there in time and they didn't detect us. Over the course of a few days, we've sent squads to set up cameras around the perimeter of the factory to keep an eye on them and see what became of them. They're strong....and smart.....they run faster and have keener senses than before. They're merciless, I once witnessed them killing and devouring their own kind and not seem to think anything of it.

Do yourselves all a favor...do NOT go near that toxic waste factory unless you want a rather painful death. We of the Alpha Faction of the Calamity Task Force urge you Rebels to stay put where you are, stay indoors and protect the young. We will be providing information to the rest of you Rebels about the whereabouts of the Beta Squad and where we will be to provide assistance to the weak and injured. Remember all of you, we're in this together. We survived the Apocalypse and we can survive this too. We have to stick together if we want to survive. We are the Rebels, we will not succumb to the Betas....we will not stand down. We Will Not Die.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:36 am
User Image
To Be Ready For Combat:

* Follow Gaia TOS
* No Cybering
* No auto-hitting or god-modding please
* Read all the rules
* PM all profiles to me with the name of your character as the subject heading
* Keep material PG-16-ish
* Romance encouraged, dont take it overboard though yeah?
* Don't kill off other characters without the consent of the controller and myself
* Please post at least 1-2 paragraphs on each post. It's not too hard to come up with 5-10 sentences I'm sure of it. ^^
* Please notify me if you must be absent for a certain amount of time, I'd appreciate the gesture, don't just disappear on us please =^_^=
* All posts must be in 10pt. font please
* Posters must use a specific color for their character, not too bright and not one that is already used please
* I reserve the right to add more rules as I see it fit
* LightSuffer is Co-Owner, if the event that I am not online and you have a question, please feel free to PM him.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:20 am
User Image

.: When reserving characters, if you do not send me the profile in three days time without giving me a reason as to why you are unable to send it to me, then your reservation will be cancelled. I don't want to keep a character reserved and never get the profile while others want the position and have already sent profiles in. Thank you :.

The Rebels: Alpha Faction, Military Trained: Allowed to keep their original titles
Team Leader: RESERVED
Orders the missions and takes the lead during them. All others under their command must listen to them to the best of their ability. It is not illegal however to go against their commands if it means your way will be better in the long run or in the outcome of the overall mission. The Team Leader is able to carry a maximum of 2 GUNS and 1 SECONDARY weapon.

Recon: Sent out first to survey the area for enemies or Beta Squad. They are the most stealthy and the quietest of the lot. They are to report to the Team Leader after every recon mission. The Recon soldier is the leader on Recon Missions and those missions only. They are able to carry a maximum of 1 GUN, 1 SNIPER, and 1 SECONDARY weapon. -TheSweetestDeadlySin- Varnis54

Medic: The Medic stays behind either at base or the dedicated base at the time. They rarely see fight time and mostly help the injured or the sick. They take orders from whoever is in charge but they mostly run themselves being that they take care of the wounded soldiers. They are allowed to carry a maximum of 1 GUN, and 2 SECONDARY weapons. dragonhealer

Grunt: 1 SLOT OPEN The Grunt carries out the missions that the Team Leader gives them or the Recon gives them. They are the first to go ahead and scope out an area or clear out an area. They are strong and are usually not afraid of anything. The Grunt is allowed to carry a maximum of, 3 GUNS, 2 SECONDARY weapons, and RPGs (Rocket Powered Grenades) Lucifer Moloch

The Rebels: Bravo Faction, Non-Military Personnel
Faction Leader: The Faction leader runs the non-military persons. They are not military trained themselves but are good at leading others and coordinating lower-level missions such as scavenging and mobilizing the other troops. They communicate with the Alpha Faction Team Leader. They are allowed a maximum of, 2 GUNS and 1 SECONDARY weapon. Noltic

Shadow: The Shadow is the ones who go out and spy on areas that either have low radiation levels or are safe to inhabit being that the Rebels don't stay in one location for too long a time. They are sneaky as well but are not as professional as the Recon team. Shadows are allowed to carry a maximum of 1 SNIPER and 1 SECONDARY weapon. DemonDays2 -TheSweetestDeadlySin-

Health: While the Medics don't see much fight time, the Health does. They go along with the Faction Leader, the Shadow, and the Brawn on their scouting missions and fight alongside them as well as provide medical assistance to whomever needs it. They are well trained in hand-to-hand combant seeing as they cannot hold many weapons. Their maximum allowance for weaponry is 1 GUN and 1 SECONDARY weapon. Asuka_Layne

Brawn: 2 SLOTS OPEN The Brawn storms the needed bases, assists in carrying out the missions handed to them by the Faction Leader and can carry the most equpiment. They are large and muscular as well but seeing as though they have no military training, they are not so much as the Grunts in Alpha Faction. Their maximum allowance is 2 GUNS, 2 SECONDARY weapons and RPGs (Rocket Powered Grenades)

The Scourge: Beta Squad, Military Trained

Chargers:1 SLOT OPEN The zombie-like Beta Squad member that is the fastest, the quickest, the most agile of the bunch. They can move quickly and jump higher than the other members. They are the ones that move out and scope enemy territory and get out with the least damages. Their assests include LONG CLAWS, SUPER SPEED, and RAZOR SHARP TEETH -TheSweetestDeadlySin-

Tanks:1 SLOT OPEN Tanks are the burly, big, strong, and the ones that can cause the most damage with the least bit of equpiment. They can bring down buildings if they tried hard enough and are the hardest to kill. Their skin is an armor-like tough material that doesn't get penetrated easily though they move slowly. Bullets have to be used in large quantities to take the Tanks down. Their abilities include, SUPER STRENGTH and ARMOR SKIN Lucifer Moloch

Hunters:1 SLOTS OPEN Hunters are the best of the best when it comes to vicious and brutal fighting styles. Hunters are able to latch onto their victims with their long claws and enlongated limbs. You need two members to get a Hunter off of you. They are sly and very smart. Their abilities are, INTELLIGENCE, HIGHTENED SENSES, and SIREN'S CALL; this means that they can produce high-frequency screeches to alert their teammates. Flamingvoid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:42 am
User Image

[size=10][color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]Reporting For Duty[/b]: (First, Last)
[b]Age[/b]:[/b] (Ranging from 18-32)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Self-Explanatory)
[b]I Belong To Team:[/b] (Alpha or Bravo)
[b]I Am A:[/b] (Corresponding to the Team)
[b]My Weapons of Choice:[/b] (Please adhere to the Character Descriptions for Weapon restrictions)
[b]A Bit About Me:[/b] (2-3 Paragraph about your character. Who they are, what they were before the Apocalypse, where they are now etc.)
[b]I Look Like In the Mirror:[/b] (Please supply a picture of your character REAL PICTURES PLEASE)
[b]My One and Only Leader:[/b] (Gaia Username)[/color][/size]

Zombies:

User Image

[size=10][color=CHOOSE YOUR COLOR][b]I Was Known As:[/b] (First name, Last name)
[b]Age:[/b] (Ranging from 18-32)
[b]I Am Now A:[/b] (Species of Beta Squad)
[b]I Used To Be A:[/b] (Former Military Position)
[b]My Past:[/b] (2-3 Paragraph bio about who you used to be)
[b]My Present:[/b] (1-2 Paragraph synopsis about why you are targeting the Rebels)
[b]Before the Change I Looked Like:[/b] (Human Picture, REAL ONLY)
[b]Now I Look Like This:[/b] (Zombie Picture)
[b]The Ony One Who Can Control Me:[/b] (Gaia Username)[/color][/size]

Asuka_Layne

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:45 am
Welcome to The Rebels:

Reporting For Duty: Cromwell, Ian
I Belong To Team: Bravo
I Am A: Shadow
My Weapons of Choice: L1A1 w/ Scope, Beretta Cheetah
A Bit About Me: Ian Cromwell had been living the good life, before all this happened. He was planning to get into the military when he could, due to his mother being a medic on base, and his father, a soldier. In the meantime, he was working as an animator, and a small time writer. And all was going well.
Until that day.

He still doesn't know exactly what happened. All he knew was that the world quickly went to hell. Something about an explosion, some toxic radiation, whatever. Ten years later, and he was still stuck in the same city, unable to get out, unable to find a way out. Too many destroyed buildings, and the army had set up barricades to keep people out, forgetting about people inside. He heard about the task forces sent in, and had to arm himself when these...things started to appear. Ian finally got his wish: he was in an army...an army of a few, against these ungodly creatures.
I Look Like In the Mirror: Ian Cromwell with gear on: Geared Up
My One and Only Leader: DemonDays2

Reporting For Duty: Evie Chase
I Am A: Health
My Weapons of Choice: MP7 and an MK.23
A Bit About Me: Evie was a sweet and gentle girl. She wasn't much of a fighter and never got into arguments if she could avoid them. She was a college student and was studying for her degree in medicne. Life wasn't too bad for her until the day she decided to be bold and go out with one of her girlfriends. They all went to a local club nearby and Evie was reluctant to go in but she did anyway. When she went in however, she saw her boyfriend with another girl. She'd found him cheating on her and she wasn't quite the same after that. Evie is more reserved around men now since she'd had her heart brokekn. When she went home that day, there was a broadcast on the radio that told everyone to get underground. Evie did as she was told and immediately phoned her parents....no answer. Evie had holed up with a bunch of strangers and after awhile, they decided to venture upward.

Now Evie uses her medical prowess to take care of all the soldiers and fighters she lives with now. Evie had been trained by one of the Alphas to hold her own with a gun in hand as well as a little hand-to-hand combat since she doesn't fight much. Evie wants to be rid of the freakish Zombie creatures as quick as possible...but they're just so hard to kill!
I Look Like In the Mirror: Evie Chase
My One and Only Leader: Asuka_Layne

Reporting For Duty: Jessica Holly
I Belong To Team: Alpha
I Am A: Medic
My Weapons of Choice: A hand gun, A little hunting knife, and a very strong tranquilizer in a hypodermic needle.
A Bit About Me: Jessica grew up in a normal household. Her parents were together, her father was a lawyer, her mom a school teacher. Both were relatively happy. Her parents were proud when she decided to go to school to become a doctor. It was the year that she started interning that the worst happened. She was assigned to the Alpha team. Like any hardly experienced young doctor, she wasn't very confident, but after a little while she got better, and a lot more content with her job. Now she's the queen of morphine. Jessy is very good and can save almost anyone. Almost.
I Look Like In the Mirror: This is me
My One and Only Leader: dragonhealer

Reporting For Duty: Lilliana Akari
I Am A: Recon officer
My Weapons of Choice: Glock 26, Dakota T-76 and throwing dagger
A Bit About Me: Lily was born to a family of loud mouthed people. She had 3 siblings that were all older than she was. Her mom and dad both worked in the military but they were able to stay home. Her parents realized at a young age that she was different then their other children. When her other children were being loud, Lily was quiet. It was soon found out that Lily was mute and would never be able to talk. She learned how to speak with her hands and her family did too. The day of the Apocalypse Lily was with her dad. He had been teaching her how to defend herself. Some how through it all Lil has been able to live. She is the newest among the Alphas.
I Look Like In the Mirror: Am I not pretty?
My One and Only Leader: Krazy Michelle Ranak

Reporting For Duty: Jerald Reams
I Am A: Grunt
My Weapons of Choice: M4A1, M249 LMG, FN P90, a tomahawk, and a M203 attachment for his M4A1.
A Bit About Me: Jerald always knew he was going to be a soldier. After all, he wasn't really good at anything other than fighting. He was always in fights as a kid, if for no other reason than to do something. He was never really that intelligent, despite all his thinking. Jerald had been training for the military when the day came. Since then, Jerald has gotten several opportunities to be promoted up from a grunt, but Jerald refused. He likes the front lines.
I Look Like In the Mirror: Jerald
My One and Only Leader:Lucifer Moloch

Reporting For Duty: Melanie Rogers
I Am A: Shadow
My Weapons of Choice: SDK Dual Rifle and Taurus Millennium Pro PT111
A Bit About Me: Melanie was always the shy, quiet girl her whole life. She always scared her mother, becuase of how light footed she was. In school, she was called "Little Ninja" because no one could ever hear her walking. Melanie's father dedicated his life to the military, and always encouraged Melanie to join. But, she was reluctant. She thought that joining the military was like singing your soul over to the devil. She had dreams of being an artist, or a dancer. Something quiet, but expressive. Her father sent her to several classes, Karate, hand-to-hand combat, and had her study guns, and use them on a range they owned.

But then the apocalypse happened. She wasn't sure what happened, exactly, she had heard hundreds of stories from different people, but all she knew was she was trapped. The military had barricaded her small town off, to prevent radiation poisoning, or something like that. She found herself with others, who were skilled at fighting. She now appreciated her father's teachings of combat.
I Look Like In the Mirror: Here I am.
My One and Only Leader: -TheSweetestDeadlySin-

Reporting For Duty:Elzio Reedonia
I Am A: Recon
My Weapons of Choice: MP 40 / .50 Calibur Sniper Rifle / .357 Magnum Revolver
A Bit About Me: My name is Elzio. Most of my life I lived in the parks, sleeping on the benches, and taking trash out of the garbage for food, sneaking around, and robbing others. It was a bad life, but I did what I needed to survive. And elderly couple had once passed by me though. They talked to me, while most would ignore me while cursing my name, but these people actually learned who I was, and talked to me. They where nice, and decided to help me, giving me shelter, food, and a warm place to sleep.

I was happy for once in my life. They paid for my expenses, and helped me when I needed it. They had a son as well. He was an odd one to say the least, but he would teach me how to use a gun, which I would be grateful for later.

I had heard about an outbreak of a disease. It had turned people into a walking dead creature, and no one was safe. The family and I had held ourselves in the house. Defending it until one of them got in through a borded window. Once that one got in, a swarm came. Their son, and the elderly couple had fallen to them while I ran to protect my self.

My life is now changed. Fighting these walking dead trying to stay alive. I feel as if they will never stop comeing, but there must be an end to them. After all... There can only be so many people.
I Look Like In the Mirror: Elzio
My One and Only Leader: Varnis54

Reporting For Duty: Raphael Hythloday
I Belong To Team: bravo
I Am A: Faction Leader
My Weapons of Choice:Saiga- Scoped deagle-Better Safe than sorry
A Bit About Me: Raphael was a party animal. As a university student he bounced around the country semester to semester never staying in one place more than 4 months. He had the charm to make new friends wherever he went because he was charming and smart. He kept a C average, and learned everything he could, accomplishing tons but going nowhere. Ironically the summer before his final and fifth year s**t hit the fan, and it was a repreive for him.

He carried on constantly drunk and drifting from place to place. His life hadnt changed at all it seemed at least to him. the problem was that the people he left behind before began to follow him. One day he woke up and realized that half their supplies had been stolen in the night, and it was mostly the fault of his alcohol habits. Thats when he realized he would have to take care of s**t the one way he knew would work...it was time for responsibility.
I Look Like In the Mirror: Only a little ugly
My One and Only Leader: Noltic

Zombie's Ranks:

I Was Known As: Jenine Martin
I Am Now A: Charger
I Used To Be A: Recon Officer
My Past: Jenine was never successful at academics, but seemed to be quick. She was the star track runner, but was never able to require a scholarship for it. A steady boyfriend she had in high school was joining the military, and she decided it would be the best thing for her. She learned quickly, and they appointed her secondary Recon officer on the Beat squad. She doesn't remember any of what happened after she received the order to leave. All she remembered was blacking out. When she woke up, everything was different.
My Present: Jenine resents all rebels, for leaving her behind, and letting her turn into this... beast. Any rebel she encounters, deserves her fate, or worse. She holds the largest amount of hatred towards the Alpha squad.
Before the Change I Looked Like: I was normal once.
Now I Look Like This: Everything is different now.
The Ony One Who Can Control Me: -TheSweetestDeadlySin-

I Was Known As: Jason Whitaker
I Am Now A: Tank
I Used To Be A: Grunt
My Past: Jason was normal once. He once even had a friend. Someone he felt was family. Jason was an orphan, but grew up with Jerald, often the one fighting him when they had nothing better to do. At first Jason would just get beat terribly, but he grew stronger. Him and Jerald used to be brothers. But that was then.
My Present: Now Jason is angry. He thought Jerald would come back, save him, after all, they were brothers, right?
Before the Change I Looked Like: Who I Was Then
Now I Look Like This: What I Am Now
The Ony One Who Can Control Me: Lucifer Moloch

I Was Known As: Nirav Medea
I Am Now A:A Hunter
I Used To Be A: An Accountant
My Past: When I was "alive" I spent my time working accounts and pushing paper on behalf of the military. I kept track of expenses and made sure that each and every solider did not run out of bullets, yet did not exceed his worth in cash. Now that I look back upon it, I feel that my days could have been spent better, perhaps enjoying life and forming relationships. Sadly I did not get that chance- everything was for my job. I died quietly- no one came for my corpse, my obituary was but a single line of text. My position in the army was quickly filled and I was forgotten by everyone.
My Present: I do not intend to live my "death" as I did my "Life." I will not be quiet, I will not fall silently and I will take back the many years of life that were leeched from me by the military, with interest. I will live a life unshackled and will kill any fool who gets in my way.
Before the Change I Looked Like: Nirav Medea
Now I Look Like This: Nirav Medea
The Only One Who Can Control Me:Flamingvoid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:45 am
User Image  

Asuka_Layne

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:52 am
User Image  

Asuka_Layne

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:54 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:04 pm
((doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom! *to the tune of Darth Vader's theme*))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:06 pm
((Hey, it's Left 4 Dead! Can I be like a witch? Mebbeh? You know, in the expansion they're releasing, they're gonna have witches that wander around, singing happy little songs. I could be one a' those... But for now, I'll just go as a hunter. Yay. Hunters.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:28 pm
Gwen of Air 13
((Hey, it's Left 4 Dead! Can I be like a witch? Mebbeh? You know, in the expansion they're releasing, they're gonna have witches that wander around, singing happy little songs. I could be one a' those... But for now, I'll just go as a hunter. Yay. Hunters.))

[I think just the names are based off of L4D XD Also, that would be L4D2. And it's already out xD]  

DemonDays2

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:34 pm
DemonDays2
Gwen of Air 13

[I think just the names are based off of L4D XD Also, that would be L4D2. And it's already out xD]

((Whaaaat? It's a whole other expensive game? And no one told me it was out? gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:53 pm
Gwen of Air 13
DemonDays2
Gwen of Air 13

((Whaaaat? It's a whole other expensive game? And no one told me it was out? gonk ))

[How did you miss it o.o there was a boycott, some controversy over the quick release of a sequel, as well as all that stuff about the new features, the controversy about how it was banned in Australia for gore...it's been out since November 17th of this year xD]  

DemonDays2

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:26 pm
DemonDays2
Gwen of Air 13
DemonDays2
Gwen of Air 13

[How did you miss it o.o there was a boycott, some controversy over the quick release of a sequel, as well as all that stuff about the new features, the controversy about how it was banned in Australia for gore...it's been out since November 17th of this year xD]

((WHY AM I NOT UP WITH THE TIIIIIIMES?! *Wallows in self-pity*))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff