Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Supernatural Warfare * Open and Accepting~ <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-shot- Oh noez! You be dead! D=
  -explodes-
  Neva! D<
  Yargh! -dead-
  Don't worry, I'm a Necromancer! >3
View Results

-x-The Red Sage-x-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:02 pm
Touch the face and let it fade.
Embrace the soul for how it's made.
Kiss the hands, the gun, the floor,
And with a flash, they are no more.

~ Deadly Indifference - Jennifer Butler

Šupernatural Ɯarefare

I. You Are Here
II. Story
III. Rules
IV. Skeletons
V. Groups & Members
VI. Reserved
VII. Reserved
VIII. Reserved
X. OPEN

[ O . O . C . T H R E A D ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:07 pm
Ŧhe Štory

-Another installment to the Disenchanted Series-

Out to the furthest reaches of a girl's imagination, the smoldering ruins of a city remain. Having been torn apart by the wars between the vampire covens and a race known as 'Pure Maidens', the once beautiful and thriving city of Disenchanted has been laid to waste. The House of Wolves has long since closed, since business had been killed off in the crossfire, and with word stretching out as far and fast as it did no new customers were coming to the city. The houses of the Shadowed Moon and the Torn Hearts have been long since disbanded, most of the numbers destroyed as they had been a hundred years prior, with the same outcome. The dead city went quiet for years, then something stirred from underneath the foundation.

Demons had discovered the little place in the middle of nowhere and began to flock in small groups. Unlike the speed that the vampires rebuilt the city, the demons revitalized the city in about ten years. It was still lacking of its former glory, and a section of town was still broken and burnt, but people were returning. But with two heavy powers in the city, it's no wonder what happened next went down.

You see the vampires had been ruling over the city for close to three hundred years by then, and as such they had the need to do so again. Of course the demons didn't like the idea at all, and between the two sparks began to fly. Suddenly the demons decided that they should be the rulers of the city, seeing as they had rebuilt the place that the vampires had broken twice now, and that the vampires' time in the limelight was over. It was easy to tell just what happened afterwords: a declaration of war. Demons versus vampires, and the humans were stuck in between it all.

In order to keep from having the city destroyed over yet another war, the two factions decided to keep their fights exclusive to the unfinished part of the city. Outside of the boundaries demons and vampires lingered like gangs, grouped up and all with their own agenda. Some caused trouble for the humans, others were there for the sake of them. Some humans even joined in, not liking the idea of being a prize for a battle without a say in it. Three factions, three mindsets, and many different outcomes. What will the city of Disenchanted hold for them this time?

-x-The Red Sage-x-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

-x-The Red Sage-x-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:11 pm
Ŗules

1. I am the Supreme Ruler of this roleplay, so what I say goes.
2. Pm me all profiles.
3. LITERACY! I want to see no less than seven complete sentences in each post. Also no God-Moding, Power Play, Mary-sues, and the whole shebang.
4. I would also like to see pretty posts with pictures and colors. Make sure the pictures aren't too big though, or I'll kill you~ <3
5. Play nice with others. That means including everyone in on the fun, though some side stories can be developed in time. Speaking of developing...
6. NO INSTA-LOVE! Relationships take time to build, and when I say time I don't mean a few posts. Take them out on a date, pull some smooth moves on them, be all cute and show them your true self. But keep it all PG-13, or I'll kill you~ <3
7. I will be allotting spots for four gangs for each side, no more, no less. Disenchanted is still in the midst of getting its population back, so there aren't a whole lot of people anyways.
8. Make the title of your PM 'Dance of Pales', so I know you read till here.
9. Now put an emoticon somewhere in the pm so I know you read until here.
10. Have fun! Ah, and check back often for updates to the rules. They'll be highlighted in red for you to pick out.
11. Sometimes there will be tests to get into groups, so before joining it might be better to ask the leader what's up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:36 pm
Śkeleton

User Image

Username:
Name: Not all of you can be Japanese. D<
Age: For vampires and demons, include the age that you appear along with the age you really are. If you want to be a former member of Shadowed Moon or Torn Hearts, you have to be at least 200 years old.
Weapon(s): Since we are in a rather fictional city of my own making, I'm going to be a bit lenient with the weaponry. But nothing like rocket launchers and lasers strong enough to blow up the sun! Actually, no lasers. Maybe in another Disenchanted story in the future. Max of 3.
Power(s): Now in Disenchanted, humans have a bit of power too. Nothing as awesome and dramatic as the demons and vampires, but they can have something to help them along. Y'know, like telekinesis and some Pyromancy. Run it by me and I'll check it out for you. Humans: Max 1; Vampires: Max 2 (besides standard ones); Demons: Max 3.
Bio: This is where you get to shine! Tell me as much as you can about your character so I can get a feel for them. Who knows, I might just slip them into the story when Disenchanted becomes a real work of fiction. ^^ At least a paragraph long.
Personality: Just like with the Bio I want to be able to feel like I know your character a little bit just with this. But don't tell me too much! After all, what would be left to roleplay?
Dislikes: Simple again
Theme Song: Show me through the art of music!

[size=10][imgleft]insert url here[/imgleft]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b]
[b]Power(s):[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b][/size]

-x-The Red Sage-x-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

-x-The Red Sage-x-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:43 pm
Ġroups & ʍembers

Ħumans

1. Link
-
-
-
-
-

2. Link
-
-
-
-
-

3. Link
-
-
-
-
-

4. Link
-
-
-
-
-

Ʋampires

1. Link
-
-
-
-
-

2. Link
-
-
-
-
-

3. Link
-
-
-
-
-

4. Link
-
-
-
-
-

Đemons

1. YesterWind
- Chaeli 'Travesty' Bothrin
-
-
-
-

2. Link
-
-
-
-
-

3. Link
-
-
-
-
-

4. Link
-
-
-
-
-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:10 pm
Łone Шolves

- Fayte Valentine
- Phoenix
-
-
-

-x-The Red Sage-x-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

-x-The Red Sage-x-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 pm
X.x Reserved x.X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:02 am
X.x Reserved x.X

-x-The Red Sage-x-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

-x-The Red Sage-x-

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:05 am
OPEN

May it singe your eyes~ <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

A lone human stood alive on the battlefield, two smoking guns in his hands. There were a few Demons and Vampires lying dead in waste. The lone survivor walked back towards the city, towards what he called 'home' for the time being.
(WHOO! FIRST POST!)  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:47 pm
User Image
Phoenix

Phoenix wiped her bloodied blade on her fallen foe, sliding it back into her sheath she smiled, "Now what have we all learned today?" she asked to her terrified audience, at which they turned and ran scared witless. She sighed. "Obviously not the kind of people im looking for..." she mumbled to herself before turning and walking out onto the street, leaving the beheaded corpse lying in the alleyway of the mostly destroyed part of the city. Once she reached the street she turned and started walking back towards the inhabited area, looking for the perfect kind of people. Low moral values, and those that would understand that she was to be feared.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte turned the corner to see people running out of an alleyway, but those aren't what were in his sight. He saw a vampire, one of the higher ranking ones. A cocky grin crossed the hunter's face as he checked his guns. Empty. Time to get close and personal with this one. "HEY! BLOODSUCKER! C'mon!" Fayte assumed an attack stance and readied himself for either the offense or defense.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:06 pm
User Image
Phoenix

Phoenix sighed, Does this useless human being seriously think he can hurt me?" she thought to herself, deciding to ignore him and continue walking. Her black trench coat billowing behind her as she walked, her gait completely relaxed as she continued towards the new area. She started talking to herself. "I really do need to get me a support base... and that guy is a nut case... seriously going one on one with a vampire? what kind of stupid human being would do that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

"Me!" Ryan launched himself from above. He flipped into a dropkick, and whether he hit or missed, he landed in a crouch and assumed a fighting position. "A human that has no reason to live other than to kill you Bloodsucking scum."  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:20 pm
User Image
Phoenix

Phoenix laughed, stepping out from under him at the last second, "seriously kid... drop it. i don't have time for morons," she said, stepping around him and continuing walking. "Seriously.. does he think he can hurt me that easily?" she asked herself, rolling her eyes before answering her own question, "Obviously," she muttered her hand now resting on the hilt of her sword. "Honestly... if he gets that close we shall just lop off his head and be done with it, though it would be more effective if there where more witnesses...." she said, looking around the now empty street. "Maybe i could stick it on a pike and put it up on a building or something... thats sure to get some attention and stir up some fear..." she continued talking to herself as she walked, not phased by the humans attack.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff