Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
urobsessionxx2 JayLafang has returned eviler then ever! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yurescapex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:45 pm
Username:urobsessionxx2

Name:Jay Rodriguez

Job: Student

Alignment: is not in any is a neutral tamer

Abilities: was a student in art and technology he plays almost every kind of instrament known to man except for the drums and flute for some strange reason

Equipment: always carries around a small backpack with random things that he may need in case of a emergency and a small skatch book that he always stops to draw in

Appearance:User Image

Personality: he never really seems to care much about others n dislikes when people consider him to be a friend it takes along time for him to actually consider someone to be his friend except for his digimon of course

Biography: as a young child he was adopted into a wealthy family who day by day always thought him to disreguard others and dont care for anyone else while was wat led him to his dark personality

Home: from New york grown up as a city boy from a rich family he never really gained a interest in the wildlife out side his pets

Digimon: Guilmon

First Encounter: while doing some art homework he one day got angry at not being able to perfectly perform a creationhe threw his book at the computer turning the screen on he noticed a image of guilmon on it interested he tried to turn the screen off as he was grabbed n pulled into the digital world where he first met guilmon n in fear ran  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 am
((Adding information about Guilmon))
Name: Shadow
Species: Guilmon
Attribute: Virus
Stats: Has high power moderate speed and defense
Dislikes: deleting others
Extra info: A cheery Guilmon who always seems to be happy n wanting to make friends when first hit in the nose Jay noticed that his Guilmon has a split personality as he loses control n begins to desire the deletion of the digimon that hit him when he is in this lost mind mode Jay can't control his guilmon without entering a sleep code that basically reboots the Guilmon n wakes him up from this killer instinct while in this state his senses are way stronger his power his incresed and his fire's heat level is insanely increased to the point where the fire is almost pure white in this state of mind his hands feet and even tail begins to flow with flames around it this Guilmon seems to be similar to a black Guilmon in the form of a normal Guilmon the essense of a destructive power
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

yurescapex

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:14 pm
Name: Sin
Species: Vikemon->Anubismon->Seraphimon->SeraphimonBM
Attribute: Vaccine
Stats: Has high power and speed and moderate defense
Dislikes: Being looked down on
Extra info: Sin was once a Vikemon but not a normal one he was a high class general who seen many many fights in his old age he joined a Tamer who went by the name of Jay but had a wish that wish was to feel young again and Jay made that happen even though he had one screw up where he changed Vike into an anubismon he fixed the problem when he changed him into a Seraphimon touched by this new powerful holy body he changed once again and began a seraphimon BM in order to be as powerful as his ally Shadow
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Guilmon(dark digivolved to)--> Blackgrowlmon(digivolved to)-->Blackwargrowlmon

User Image
User Image  

yurescapex

yurescapex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 pm
girls with low self confidence really grinds my gears  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:11 pm
thats pretty random rofl  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm
lol im serious if i showed u a picture of this girl im tryin to get wit u would agree with me im sure of it!! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:18 pm
that seems kind of mean  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 pm
lol how is it mean shes mad cute n she thinks shes ugly i mean look at her

Ill put the pic bk up when I feel like it lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:42 pm
u know what really grinds my gears when someone gets mad at u for no reason yet says u should know y they mad at u who do they think they are if u mad at me dont tell me that just tell me y u mad at me shesh  

yurescapex

yurescapex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:25 pm
U kno your in love when u feel like your heart was ripped out stompped on shot ran over by a truck ripped out by lepords sat on by a elephant n done the buisness on by 1 too the put back in and u have to watch as she leaves your mind tells u stop she hurt u to much but your heart tells u I can't let her go she deserves to be happy even if it aint with me I think that's how u can tell your madly in love  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:20 pm
through extensive training against the strong himori and his gallantmon and shinegraymon Shadow finally learned to surpress his insane white flame rage and his will to fight and promise to not leave his tamer alone ever again digivolved him to the powerful noble chaosgallantmon even though he has a unfilling hunger and his one of his only goals in life is to eat Liger he is powerful and has vowed to get even stronger(i just has never posted my chaosgallantmon art lol
User Image
User Image
User Image  

yurescapex

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:19 pm
just got lucky after winning two contest a great wise old war tired digimon who goes by Vike the Vikemon User Image
then after the olympic where i took 3rd place i won a april fools contest where i won a plant digimon her name is arurumon User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 pm
urobsessionxx2
through extensive training against the strong himori and his gallantmon and shinegraymon Shadow finally learned to surpress his insane white flame rage and his will to fight and promise to not leave his tamer alone ever again digivolved him to the powerful noble chaosgallantmon even though he has a unfilling hunger and his one of his only goals in life is to eat Liger he is powerful and has vowed to get even stronger(i just has never posted my chaosgallantmon art lol
digimonBattle card

WHHAAAAAAA!!!!!
I'm just now seeing this... WHy does he want to eat me gonk
I don't even taste that good *sniff*  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:52 pm
welll to put it simple after destin punched him the first time he got his scent and from his scent he got your scent and as he digivolved he got hungry for the scent of the person who hit him which was destin but all and all you  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff