Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spike Wallace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 pm
Wassup?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Ok so that wasn't very grand, sue me. I just joined the guild today and wanted to say hello and meet some new people. So c'mon in, leave your pants at the door, and lets mingle.  

Spike Wallace

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:07 pm
Hi, ALMOST CHRISTMAS!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 pm
Hello! I am relatively new here myself (about a month I think, though I've hardly posted). Took a look at your New Members Introduction post. It's great to have non-furry people that don't instantly hate you. 3nodding Welcome!  

Sangaera Shiju

Spike Wallace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:11 pm
Sangaera Shiju
Hello! I am relatively new here myself (about a month I think, though I've hardly posted). Took a look at your New Members Introduction post. It's great to have non-furry people that don't instantly hate you. 3nodding Welcome!
Even if I didn't like furries I wouldn't hate. Everyone lives their life the way they see fit its none of my business to say otherwise.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:12 pm
[-Erik-]
Hi, ALMOST CHRISTMAS!
Yup, in fact I'm opening some presents tonight.  

Spike Wallace

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:16 pm
Spike Wallace
Sangaera Shiju
Even if I didn't like furries I wouldn't hate. Everyone lives their life the way they see fit its none of my business to say otherwise.

Woo-hoo! Another non-fur. HIGH FIVE.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:19 pm
[-Erik-]
Spike Wallace
Sangaera Shiju

Make that three.
I've said it a few times, but no one seems to notice.

I opened a gift tonight!

Atlaas

Spike Wallace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:20 pm
[-Erik-]
Spike Wallace
Sangaera Shiju

Wasn't sure how many humans would be in this guild. Nice to know I'm not the only one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:21 pm
Atlaas
[-Erik-]
Spike Wallace
Sangaera Shiju

Make that three.
I've said it a few times, but no one seems to notice.

I opened a gift tonight!
K we have a small group of pro fur humans now where are the furies?  

Spike Wallace

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 pm
Welcome. If you look just to your left, or right, or anywhere you'll see the furries.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:36 am
Dirt the meow
Welcome. If you look just to your left, or right, or anywhere you'll see the furries.
I wants to pet them....  

Spike Wallace

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:57 am
Spike Wallace
Dirt the meow
I wants to pet them....
I'm not too fond of petting, but I'm sure you'll find someone you can pet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:35 am
Dirt the meow
Spike Wallace
Dirt the meow
I wants to pet them....
I'm not too fond of petting, but I'm sure you'll find someone you can pet.
Huzzah!  

Spike Wallace

Spike Wallace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:43 am
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items