Submit

Swaglord420

Anxious Conversationalist

10,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:55 pm
and I'm most likely gonna get killed on youtube but I posted a real nasty comment.

who the hell does he think he is?

he sounds like hes 8 he isnt even cute hes annoying and his voice is too squeaky. even my niece started crying.

SRSLY  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:26 pm
Don't worry.
first time that I heard his voice, I thought a cat was dying. gonk
it was terrible.
Someone on Gaia here has her whole profile dedicated to him.
crying it makes me sad how some retarded people are in love with him.  

Fading Sweet Princess

Friendly Fatcat

Contemporary Art

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:04 pm
i actually cried after listening to him
i thought my ear drums were bleeding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:07 pm
when i first heard him im like "what kinda girl sings like that??" then they said thtat was a song by justin bieber im like "OH SNAP" ha ha true though  

iiMiss Seductive

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Mcfighty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:33 pm
well some gurls at my school were freakin out about him, so i lisitened to him for once. I didn't even get a quarter of the way through the song before plucking the headphones out of my ears, thinking Carrie Underwood has a deeper voice than that kid. Then i never lisitened again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:54 pm
I cant belive people actually LIKE him! hes hella bad! the first time i listened to one of his songs on the radio, this is what i thought: why is a really bad 3 year old singing about a relationship with a girl?!  

wilted peony

Romantic Ladykiller

xxShyxRiverxx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:07 pm
At first i thought the song was good because i thought Beyonce sung it. Untill i relized it was a 15 year old guy. he had one hit , and screaming fan girls. Man... I feel bad about saying the Beyonce sung the song.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:08 pm
I thought it was good cuz I thought Alivin the Chipmunk was singing it. When I realized it was a 15 year-old boy, I started clawing at my ears.  

alphawawa

erikii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:49 pm
My mom thought it was a girl singing at first. cool

He needs to go through puberty, yeah?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:12 pm
When I first heard him I thought why would any girl in their right mind sing this? and then I heard him say she in the song I was like ok either his girl is gay or this is boy. I went to school the next day and found out it was Him (don't like saying his name) and was like Never ever listening to Him again! I hate his songs and his voice sounds like a three year old! I feel like I'm dying when his songs come on the radio!  

Memories in the Mist

Dullahan Alpha

O.G. Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:13 pm
Yeah. s/he probably doesn't even have any hair in the basement.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm
I couldn't stop puking in my mind the first time I heard him. My stepsisters are obsessed and say I only hate him cuz I'm jealous. I just flip them off and say he's a f**.  

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

Mason_Muffin_Top

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:42 pm
i thought he was a girl at first, then i learned he was a boy and i was like wow ok so he must be like 10 or 11, NOPE my friend said he was 15. lmaoo thats just saddddd, it should be interesting when he goes thru puberty then his voice is gonna get all deep and hes gonna suck lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 pm
While I was on the road listening on the radio his song came up and I was thinking "oh this girl has pretty voice!....Is she lesbian o.O"..and thats when I found out at the end of the song it was a 15 year old boy o.o..got sex confused 8D  

DarkwingedTenshi

nachoninjahh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:22 pm
Okay so I was at a party and this b*****d came on I saw so many people crying and It felt like my ear drums were bleeding!!!! The dude sucks I tried to jump through window in the bathroom I didn't care the party was on the 2nd floor!!! But my friend had left and saw me falling and caught me, asked What the hell? and I said Justin beiber I never went to that person's partys ever again.  
We Hate Justin Bieber!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games