Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry Convensions: When And Where??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:24 pm
Hey People Have Told Me To Go To A Furry Convension But Idk Where To Check When They Are Or Where They Are At. So Which Convensions Are When And Where And Which Would You Recommend To Go To??

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:00 am
Bam. There's this awesome new thing called Google, you should try it.
I've only gone to MidWest Furfest since it's the closest.

Tip: Don't go to ANY con if you don't (personally) know anyone who will be there, or you won't have fun. You'll wander aimlessly, pissing off the artists at their tables until you just decide to nap and watch tv in your hotel room.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:04 am
I Know About Google Just Wanna Get Peoples Answers And Their Opinion About The Convensions gonk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:31 am
The Guy With Condoms
I Know About Google Just Wanna Get Peoples Answers And Their Opinion About The Convensions gonk

You also asked where you could check on dates and locations.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MemoriesThatKill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:37 am
Honestly, I don't know many other furries. Since a lot of my friends are WOWtards and /b/tards along with a lot of Anime fans. So it would be difficult to know someone going to any con. It's even worse now that I live in Alaska, and the Furry/Anime/Anything fun type people are non-existant here. There is one con, that no one goes to and no furry conventions that I know of. T.T

From the couple furries I do know(online) They suggest Rain Furrest. There is also one in Pittsburg, that I know of.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:45 pm
MemoriesThatKill
Honestly, I don't know many other furries. Since a lot of my friends are WOWtards and /b/tards along with a lot of Anime fans. So it would be difficult to know someone going to any con. It's even worse now that I live in Alaska, and the Furry/Anime/Anything fun type people are non-existant here. There is one con, that no one goes to and no furry conventions that I know of. T.T

From the couple furries I do know(online) They suggest Rain Furrest. There is also one in Pittsburg, that I know of.

That Sucks But I Always Wanted To Go To Alaska. Why Not Move To The States When You Can??

The Guy With Condoms

MemoriesThatKill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:28 pm
I used to live in Ohio. They had Morphicon. One of my friends had a booth in the artist alley. He goes by Blue Element or Kitsune XIII. He seemed to enjoy hiself. I'll try to get back to the states as soon as I can. T.T

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:13 pm
MemoriesThatKill
I used to live in Ohio. They had Morphicon. One of my friends had a booth in the artist alley. He goes by Blue Element or Kitsune XIII. He seemed to enjoy hiself. I'll try to get back to the states as soon as I can. T.T

Kewlio Here The Closest Thing Here Is FurFright And I Wanna Go To It So Badly ><

The Guy With Condoms

Atlaas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:21 pm
The Guy With Condoms
MemoriesThatKill

That Sucks But I Always Wanted To Go To Alaska. Why Not Move To The States When You Can??
Are you implying Alaska isn't in the states?

I know nothing about this stuff.
I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere.
The closest thing we have to a con is a god damned garlic festival.
And they're only similar in the fact that a bunch of people gather in one spot.

I've also met who I'm sure is the only furry anywhere near around here.
And he is an idiot.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:34 pm
Further Confusion in January 2010. It lands on my birthday too, so of course I am treating myself in order to go.

Although...I have never been to a con and don't know my roommates, but Zella is going so I will meet up with her at some point.

I may also be doing a panel on animal care and behavior..if it occurs, come see me!  

Rainey_angel81

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:35 pm
Furry Connection North, April 2010

The guys who run it don't necessarily like me much, especially the one guy. He's a IRL troll though, so I think he just doesn't like the competition. razz  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games