Reply Marijuana Discussion
Online headshops

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeePeeBaconSizzle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:36 am
Okay so I want to buy from an online head shop but the thing is... I'm under eighteen sad .
Now I know most places say "You must be 18 to make a purchase" but here's the thing, I recieved one of those pre loaded debit cards, so i can use it anywhere online. What I wanna know is if I make this purchase is the delivery guy gonna ask for an adults signature or some bullshit like that or just gimme the package?

EDIT:
Im at rollies right now so whats gonna happen if i order this pipe?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:59 pm
SpazzTasticallly Vicious
Okay so I want to buy from an online head shop but the thing is... I'm under eighteen sad .
Now I know most places say "You must be 18 to make a purchase" but here's the thing, I recieved one of those pre loaded debit cards, so i can use it anywhere online. What I wanna know is if I make this purchase is the delivery guy gonna ask for an adults signature or some bullshit like that or just gimme the package?

EDIT:
Im at rollies right now so whats gonna happen if i order this pipe?
I feel my fist against your face . . . .

User Image User Image

Honestly, they aren't really going to have knowledge of what's in the package. I've never seen a policy where you have to provide an 18 years old signature.

I wouldnt stress...just make sure your mom doesn't get your package instead hahaha. jk.

User ImageUser Image

. . . . I see your face hit the floor.

User Image

The Wrathful Chizuko

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:12 am
To feel secure I'd have someone else buy it with their credit card and pay them cash for doing so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 pm
They won't ask for an adult to sign. My brother signed for some of my pipes from GrassCity (which ships from Amsterdam), and he was only 16.  

Zaeon

Vicious Firestarter

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:48 pm
most of the time u should just pay with cash its alot more easy trust me, im over 18 and i have a credit card but i still like cash better they dnt have me sign for that online ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:52 pm
HippieKrowly
most of the time u should just pay with cash its alot more easy trust me, im over 18 and i have a credit card but i still like cash better they dnt have me sign for that online ^^
Can't pay with cash online, though.  

Zaeon

Vicious Firestarter

reko0418

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:26 am
Zaeon
They won't ask for an adult to sign. My brother signed for some of my pipes from GrassCity (which ships from Amsterdam), and he was only 16.

i've been checking that place out how much is shipping-ish? i live in Vermont, USA  
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games