Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
l-R-agnarokl Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:34 pm
Username: l-R-agnarokl

Name: Ragnarok

Job: Never lived in the real world, one of the few Digital World Born Humans, Otherwise Servant maid of a Noble Knight House.

Abilities: Ranges from many household task such as Gourmet Cooking, Cleaning, Doing Laundry, Bartering, Removing hard to remove Stains, Polishing Weapons and Armor, Giving Warm Baths, Repair of mechanical objects and some beings, and is able to retort general knowledge of most Digital World areas and Digimon and Services such as Filing Tax papers and creation nonletal and lethal explosives and/or offensive chemical compounds.

Equipment: Many Household things such as Cooking Ware, Paper and Pencils, Common Household Cleaning Chemicals and Extreme Climate Gear suitable for heat, cold or high altitudes, jungle or underwater, luxury camping supplies and soap. Can't forget the soap.

Appearance: Much like Gaia Avatar.

Personality: Humble at first, but extremely self confident. Likes Initiate things, although doesn't always finish what she starts due to never having the freedom to do either (Was always instructed). Creative and easily popular (Apparently some people like maids), She secretly loves to be the center of attention. But due to life as a servant maid, she is outwardly calm to most people and abnormally polite. Until you crack her open a bit and she gets a just a tiny bit rough (Ok maybe more then a bit) and extremely casual. She values the opinion of others (Unless your just a fool), and now always tries to speak her mind out. Although she always keeps her training in mind. May be Sarcastic and a touch of "loss of common sense." (Since she never lived in the real world) Has a interesting standard of morals and goals. Seems a bit too much warlike.

Biography: She was born into one of the Noble Houses of the Royal Knights as a servant maid, Stationed in a corner of Network City. They are a self-contained sort of pseudo-Theocracy based on the Order of the 13 Royal Knights of the Digital World. They are a joint-order of Wealthy Trainers that stayed behind in the digital world and Digimon that believe they are direct descendants, chosen, or a Reincarnate of one of the 13 royal knights. The houses compete in self-competitions to prove which of their Royal Knight is giving them the most blessing, therefore raising or decreasing the houses ranking/power depending on how well their nobles combat. The place is a awkward mashing of a warzone, mixed with some sort of beautiful paradise.

Her mother owed a life debt to a noble, and preceded to give birth to Ragnarok. But the houses don't accept human world blooded humans into the Houses but owned the baby produced, she had to make a choice in letting her child stay as a servant for the rest of her life to pay her debt or offer to become a maid also Hoping that by splitting her debt with her child, her child would be free by the time she is nearly full grown.

So hence Ragnarok grew up, learning all the ways on how to serve your masters, and the quirks of living in a quite interesting place.

But now grown free, she leaves into this world. Swearing to her mother she'll find some way to pay off her debt too.

Home: 13th Alphamon, The House of Servants. Room Co C-6, bottom bunk. Now on the road, there is no home. Just freedom.

Alignment: Interesting set of morals and goals may make you question me from time to time.

Extra Notes/Other: Although the Court is a powerful place, it is very silent and self contained. Rarely known by anybody unless you acutally look for it, they do have certain members and places of influence outside of the palace in most areas. Were traveling members can stop by for resupply and information on "their quests". Since Agumon technically is still in a house, Ragnarok and him has access to theses places.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:39 pm
Digimon:

First Partner:

User Image
User ImageUser Image

First Encounter: She'd met Agumon about to be Executed in the Main Court. Agumon was going to be an "example" to all of the other members of the 13th house. A sad house were the Order sticks all of their undesirable Digimon/Trainers in a false house with no power. Agumon in frustration, attacked a few rookie members of the other houses who were jealous of his "great promise" in combat during training. Claims that they looked down on him, laughed. and attempted to put the "worthless scum into his place. Although it was justified by the laws of the Order, and Agumon won. The other houses took revenge, and quite easy due to the fact that the 13th house doesn't even have any seat Representatives in the Court or Military )Since the court intervines and quickly deal with ones that "show promise"), Meaning they have less then no power.

Ragnarok contracted Agumon a life debt in order to save his life by making him "pay for his crime" by traveling with her and leaving the palace without honor. By laws of the Order they had to let him go. (If a member is contracted in a reasonable debt, she or he has to fulfill it out if accepted.) Disgraced but alive, they both set out in this world to gain power and enjoy their freedom.

Attacks:
* Baby Flame: Spews flaming breath from its mouth to strike its opponent.
* Baby Volcano: Accumulates "Baby Flame" in its mouth and then spits it out all at once as a much more powerful blast.
* Motto Surudoi Tsume ("Sharp Claw"): Attacks with his claws. Stronger Version of Surudoi Tsume
* Baby Burner: Takes a large breath, and then exhales a large amount of fire forward.

Evolution Paths:
Step 1 - Step 2 -
Agumon - Black Greymon  

l-R-agnarokl

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:44 pm
Journal of Adventure:

Day One: I've recently left a home were I only once knew, there's a digimon on my side now. Weird...Out of all of the things I'll think to become, a trainer? Since the house I came from was so repressed in gaining any power. It matters not since I have my freedom, I'll think I'll wander the city a bit and head north to that Dragon Eye lake. The Agumon seems to want to go there for some odd reason, but I would love to see that lake other then the picture in the textbook too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:45 pm
Friends & Achivements:  

l-R-agnarokl

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:46 pm
Battle Record:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:51 pm
Reserved:  

l-R-agnarokl

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:18 pm
welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:53 am
thanks for the trade 3nodding  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:46 pm
0_0 how the hell did you get a black metal greymon. i got a skull greymon from black greymon question question  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:35 pm
ichigo ivan ow
0_0 how the hell did you get a black metal greymon. i got a skull greymon from black greymon question question

Because I'm that good.  

l-R-agnarokl

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:42 pm
TOLD YOU!!!! *3 snaps in a circle*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:46 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
TOLD YOU!!!! *3 snaps in a circle*

Although I'm planning something very epic with Jericho later down the line, hence I haven't evo yet.  

l-R-agnarokl

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:50 pm
ah... I was wondering why you hadn't moved on yet sweatdrop
He hasn't posted in a while though  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:52 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ah... I was wondering why you hadn't moved on yet sweatdrop
He hasn't posted in a while though

Exams and stuff, same with me.

Although for my plan to work, I need about 250 more post.

Oh well, it's the journey not the quest.  

l-R-agnarokl

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:54 pm
eh?! Aren't those the same??? 0.o  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]