Visitors?
+1
100%
 100%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 17

Katjive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:05 pm

User Image

Welcome! This here's where I keep all my SoA. Now, they may not all get along very well, but they learn to deal.
If you're interested in any of mine, drop me a PM, and I'll get back to you pronto.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW

-Please, no posting in this thread.

-I have the right to refuse a plot offer. (This probably won't happen much, I'm a sucker for plots.)

-I do both guild and AIM RPs. At the moment I am only accepting guild RPs because I have no AIM on my current computer.

-I am a fast RPer. (usually) Meaning that I can do several posts in one day. I would like to get all my RPs wrapped up as quickly as possible, just because I want the character to stay in the same frame of mind. My characters have a tendency to evolve over time whether I RP them or not, so the sooner we get RPs finished, the better.

-Plots you might have could be 1000 times better than what I've got. Don't think my ideas limit you in any way.

-I don't bite. I'm generally harmless. ^_^

As a note: Completed RPs are arranged in chronological order according to storyline, not necessarily the actual dates of the RPs.

FOR OFFICE USE ONLY
(aka, my boring form)
[size=10][align=center][img] [/img][/align]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Acquired:[/b]
[b]Colorist:[/b]
[b]Uncert:[/b]
[b]RP color:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

[b]Wants:[/b]

[b]Does not want:[/b]

[b]Completed RPs:[/b]

[b]Current RPs:[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:07 pm

User Image

Name: Sikudhani
Nickname: "Kudha"
Meaning: "unexpected gift"
Acquired: Secret Santa '09 (Yuna)
Colorist: Yuna
Uncert: [X]
RP color: darkred
Pride: Ashnai'le (not official yet) [interest thread]
Personality: Kudha is a mix of clearheaded thinker and fierce protector. He is calculating and logical, but still somehow warm-hearted. He loves cubs, as they haven't yet learned violence and hate from the harshness of the world. Kudha is every bit the gentleman, treating females with equality and subtle gestures of chivalry. However, he has a massive protective streak, lending itself almost to a sense of arrogance regarding his place in his House. When his pride is trampled upon, he reacts violently, and while he would never kill another lion, he isn't opposed to roughing them up a bit... to teach them a valuable life lesson, of course. Provocation occurs by blatant (and subtle) insults, or suggestions that his family might be of lesser caliber.
History: Born to old nobility, Kudha and his two sisters were orphaned as cubs pending their mother's mysterious death on an expedition across the land. (Their father is unknown.) Kudha took on the role of protector, vowing to keep his two sisters out of harm's way. However...he and his sisters were separated by a rogue lion attack. His two sisters remained together, but he was cubnapped by the lion, who wanted to eliminate possible "competition" for females. Kudha was viewed as a potential threat simply because he was male. He would have been put to death, but managed to escape.

Kudha failed in his attempts to find and return to his pride, nearly starving to death, until someone from his House found him and-taking pity on the poor cub-decided to raise him as their own. Since then, he has spent all his days in the Ashnai'le lands.

And there he would have remained, if he had not found evidence that his sisters were alive. He managed to escape the pride-no mean feat, since the Shatkona forbade it-and began searching for his sisters. He looked for a long time before he eventually stumbled onto Amira, following the advice of a young Seer named Criollo. Amira was bearing a litter of cubs, and gave birth shortly after Kudha reunited with her. The two of them made their way towards the Ashnai'le, running across Fila en route, who had been tracking Amira. Fila joined them and the cubs, and together the family made their way to the Ashnai'le.

Upon arrival, the Shatkona of the pride showed special favor towards the cubs, which distressed Kudha greatly. Upon discovery that the Shatkona, Sahen, was actually his father, and thus the grandfather of the cubs, Kudha didn't know how to respond. He was raised a diplomat, not a royal. But Kudha quickly grew accustomed to life, though his status of Lord did not change. Kudha still maintained the belief that Sahen needed to be overthrown...mainly because the fact that he was a tyrant did not change because of his newly discovered paternity. But Kudha's plans had changed. He now hoped that one of his sister's cubs could make a difference...that one of them could restore the Ashnai'le to peace.

Wants: General RP, plots, possibly a fling

Does not want: Enemies (though rivals are okay), a mate (maybe later), Death

Completed RPs:
Wandering [Kova & Kudha]
-Kudha meets a young lion who teaches him to listen for the music around him-
Lend me a paw? [Amira & Kudha]
-Kudha meets his sister Amira, unaware that it is her-
Searching for Answers [Kudha & Jasiri]
-Kudha meets an agitated lion who winds up giving him some good advice-

Current RPs:
A Bruised Ego [Kudha & Belial]
The Bad Girl Type [Kudha & Ainra]
Searching for Something [Kudha & Kiira]
Seashells down by the seashore [Kudha & Kavaca]
All you need is Love [Kudha & Belial]
A Cub-like Innocence [Kudha & Kayin]

Katjive

Katjive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:08 pm

User Image

Name:Amira'Zawadi
Nickname: "Amira"
Meaning: "princess" + "gift"
Acquired: Secret Santa '09 (Hei)
Colorist: Lith
RP color: mediumvioletred
Pride: None
Offspring: Dada'Ntombe, Livius, Azubuike, Kafele
Personality: Amira is an odd sort of lioness. She really does mean well, but she often comes across as standoffish and arrogant. She doesn't intend to be hard to get along with, as she has a heart of gold. She believes she is a princess, and is compelled to act like one, even though she has no real idea how a princess should act. On top of this, she is painfully naive and has been sheltered from most aspects of the world's cruelty. She has no real knowledge of what the world is truly like. She is a sweetie, though, once you get past the whole mock arrogance thing.
History: When she and Fila were separated from their brother as cubs, it was Amira who cried the hardest. The loss of their brother, so soon after the loss of their mother, completely crushed her gentle spirit. She fell into a state of depression so complete that she could not fend for herself at all. Throughout the years, she has never been able to let go of the idea that her brother might still be alive.

Amira currently lives alone, after a bit of a falling out with her sister, wandering the wilderness in search of a place to call home. She has never been on her own before, and has never had to look after herself. Naturally, she's having some trouble adapting to her new lifestyle. She is a poor hunter, and has been reduced to scavenging for food to survive. Still, she maintains the idea that she is somehow royalty, though she has no recollections of ever having a noble past. Surrounded by squalor, she wonders if she will ever be truly be treated like a princess.

Upon arrival in the Ashnai'le, Amira's main focus was reconnecting with her sister and long-lost brother, as well as being the best mother she could be to her new cubs. The cubs, products of a one-night stand with a rogue, were favored by the Shatkona of the pride, much to the dismay of their family. Turns out, Sahen (the Shatkona) was Amira's father, which made her royalty after all. Delighted at the prospect of noble blood, but horribly worried for her cubs-as the Ashnai'le was a brutal place under Sahen's vicious rule-Amira was not quite happy with the specifics of this arrangement. Especially because Sahen didn't treat her like royalty. No, his affections were directed towards her cubs, for he had decided to chose one of them as his heir. Amira is torn between disdain for the lack of recognition of her princess status and deep, wrenching concern for her babies.

Wants: General RP, plots, a mate (maybe), and possibly a pride (She would want to be royalty or near-royalty, that's the only thing. So I'm thinking she may spend most of her days as a rogue, because she just wouldn't be happy being in a pride if she couldn't be called "Princess Amira.") THOUGH, if her mate called her that, she might just be happy anywhere. xD

Does not want: Enemies, Death

Completed RPs:
* Sibling Rivalry [Amira & Fila]
-Amira and Fila start out on their journey, and reminisce about their cubhood-
* You need to learn. [Amira & Fila]
-Amira is chastised by Fila for her lack of aptitude, and is left to fend for herself-
* A Wandering Princess [Amira & Keir]
-the hopeless huntress Amira receives a hunting lesson from Keir-
* Lend me a paw? [Amira & Kudha]
-Amira meets her brother for the first time, unaware that it is him-
* Is this a dream? [Amira]
-Amira becomes increasingly lost in the desert, faces imminent death, and is saved by the hallucination of her deceased mother-

Current RPs:
Jumbled Wisdom [Amira & Banafrit]
Family Matters [Amira & cubs]

Abandoned RPs?
Dance with me! Please...? [Amira & Mapenzi]
The Middle of Nowhere [Kira & Amira]
Reality Check? [Amira & Malenga]

* =denotes that an RP has been used for breeding.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:13 pm

User Image

Name: Fila'enzi
Nickname: "Fila"
Meaning: "power" + "love of strength"
Acquired: Secret Santa '09 (Mika)
Colorist: Lith
RP color: sienna
Pride: Will belong to Ukuucha'Wafalme after the course of her plots.
Personality: Fila is, first and foremost, a formidable warrior and huntress. She prides herself on her strength and skill, and isn't one you want to pick a fight with. She is highly responsible, capable of taking care of weaker creatures placed within her care. She is an ideal bodyguard, though she prefers work of a more mercenary nature. Fila actually likes fighting, as it means more work for her. She loans herself out to warring factions...for a price, of course. She is not a scrapper, though, with a strong dislike for casual brawls. She will not fight simply for fighting's sake. Her sense of morality (and loyalty) is slightly askew, as she has no problems double-crossing her employers. She admires others for their strength in fighting or hunting, all other skills she sees as useless.
History: Fila was the one who took the initiative after their brother's cubnapping. It was Fila who took care of her sister, feeding both their mouths and keeping them safe from danger. Granted, that meant loads of hiding and running away when they were small, but as the months went by, Fila began challenging those with intent to do them harm...and thus began her career as a fighter.

Fila cared for her sister until she was fully grown. She then insisted that her sibling begin looking after herself, or at least hunting on her own. Fila's sister did not react well to this piece of information, and their fighting escalated to the point where Fila wound up abandoning her sister with the intent to return after she had learned to fend for herself.

With the siblings separated, Fila could finally employ her skills for her own enjoyment and usage. After the split, Fila discovered newfound joy in exploration, and roamed around looking for new prides to spy on visit.

Believe it or not, Fila is actually quite motherly. She's also fairly friendly when she's not fighting. Overall, she's got a quiet, contemplative personality, and she does things for her own reasons...most of which she doesn't feel others need to know anything about.

After a period of time living the mercenary life, she decided to check up on her sister. She had never intended to leave her out on her own forever, as Fila is intensely loyal to her family. She tailed Amira, eventually catching up with her, knowing that she traveled in the company of several other lions. Fila was surprised to discover that not only had Amira managed to find their long-lost brother, Sikudhani, but had borne a litter of cubs as well. Fila became instantly attached to the cubs, and upon their arrival in the Ashnai'le, began to train them in the fighting arts.

After learning that the Shatkona was her father, and thus, the evil villain who was responsible for the murder of her mother-who was killed by a Ligi member-she despised her own blood. To add insult to injury, Sahen forbade her from dwelling in the Jaw with the rest of her family. Fila, separated from her family, was taken in by a mysterious lioness named Reiyn.

Wants: General RP, enemies (so long as they don't stalk her forever/form a vendetta and vow to kill her/etc.), smallish plots (as she has one of her own going right now)

Does not want: A mate, Death

Completed RPs:
Sibling Rivalry [Amira & Fila]
* -Fila and Amira set out on their journey, and reminisce about their cubhood-
You need to learn. [Fila & Amira]
* -Fila chastises Amira for her lack of aptitude, and leaves her to fend for herself-
Time to Toughen Up [Fila & Kafele]
* -Fila gives her young nephew warrior training in the Ashnai'le lands-
The Code of a Warrior [Fila & Vu]
* -Fila meets Vu, another warrior, and decides to help him hunt for his new cubs-
Is it strange, meeting your opposite? [Fila & Shani]
* -Fila meets a meek lioness and forms an unlikely friendship-
The Drop Point [Fila & Vu]
-Fila becomes Vu's Banu by right of an honorable challenge-

Current RPs:
Unfamiliar Faces [Fila & Lopo]
Headstrong [Fila & Shani]
Note: This Shani belongs to Soarin`
Welcome to your new home! [Vu,Zarha, & Fila]

* -denotes that the RP has been used for breeding

Katjive

Katjive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:39 pm

User Image

Name: Fana
Nickname: n/a
Meaning: "light"
Acquired: Bonelands RP contest (Jan '10)
Colorist: Kaelyndra
RP color: gray
Pride: Bonelands [interest thread]
Personality: Fana is able to act in an entirely selfless manner, taking other lion's feelings into consideration instead of her own. (because of this, she doesn't truly know her own emotions) She is also highly practical, and knows what to do in almost any situation. She often doesn't take care of herself, letting herself go to waste because she is too busy attending to others. She frequently needs to be reminded that she can't neglect herself. Fana is quick to rebuke herself for things outside of her control. She is always internalizing negativity in a downward spiral that leads her to believe that she should do more for others.

Fana feels compelled to care for others because she doesn't see herself as having any worth if she isn't doing something productive for someone else. This stems from insecurity coupled with being accustomed to looking after cubs. In them, Fana found a reason to hold her head high. But because of her doting affections, she hurts herself because she simply doesn't take the time to care for her own needs. If she places herself before anyone else, she feels intensely guilty, and her self esteem plummets and she feels even more compelled to neglect herself. It's a vicious cycle of self-inflicted pain. However, it's not all bad. She can find great fulfillment in helping others, and so long as she remembers to care for herself too, she can be happy. Also, as most of her troubles are internal, most others don't ever see that she's suffering so. As her name indicates, Fana is as a light to anyone she meets, doing whatever she can to brighten their spirits.
History: Fana came into the pride when she was very young, so she doesn't have that many memories of life outside of the pride. She is slightly mystified at her position as a Umama, but she is completely devoted to her duties.

Fana was born to a mother who completely neglected her cubs. As such, when her own cubs were born, she determined that they would never know neglect. She has overcompensated for her mother's actions, though she doesn't realize it.

She has lived out most of her days within the pride, and she is more than content to live out the rest of them there as well.

Wants: Family RP, plots

Does not want: Death, a mate

Completed RPs:

Current RPs:
A part of the Pride [Fana & Sorin]
A Little Water Never Hurt [Fana & Nikonkoni]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:53 am

User Image

Name: Ranvir
Nickname: "Rani"
Meaning: "the brave; brave warrior"
Acquired: Customed into Maisha'unhaini x Vinca litter (Jan '10)
Colorist: Meepfur
RP color: darkgreen
Pride: Nchi'mahadhi
Personality: Ranvir knows that he looks like his father, and he constantly wonders what befell his dad. He is a feisty cub with loads of energy, and he will develop a desire to protect others when he grows up. He loves his mother, and his siblings, and tries his best to be a good cub, though his rambunctiousness gets him in trouble sometimes.
History: Growing up in the Nchi, Ranvir is proficient in dancing and music making, but he just isn't content with his life in the pride, and would rather spend his days learning to be a warrior. His father's absence worries him, and he is consumed with the desire to find his father. Rani dreams of traveling out to find Maisha'unhaini when he becomes an adolescent, using the time allotted for his drum quest to instead search for his father. He might not even return to the Nchi'mahadhi, save for the fact that Criollo would miss him.

Criollo and Ranvir have formed a sort of brotherly bond, in that they both feel like outcasts, but for very different reasons. Ranvir isn't afraid of Criollo's visions, and boldly stays at his side. Full of courage and valor, Ranvir is very knightly in his personality and actions.
Wants: Cub RP, family RP (always)

Does not want: Death, a mate

Completed RPs:

Current RPs:

Katjive

Katjive

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:35 am

"It goes like this , the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift..."

User Image

Name: Criollo
Nickname: "Cree"
Meaning: A criollo is a type of cocoa bean.
Acquired: Nchi'mahadhi RP contest held by Yin and Chobi (Feb. '10)
Colorist: Kireiryuu
RP color: chocolate
Pride: Nchi'mahadhi [link]
Personality: Criollo is enraptured by music, though he appears to show no talent at it himself. He is constantly searching for something he's good at, though he hasn't quite found it yet. Even though he doesn't display as much talent as the others, he doesn't let it discourage him. A happy go-lucky child, he always seems to be optimistic, even when he really isn't.

As he's gotten a bit older, Criollo's personality has mellowed out somewhat, and he's becoming a tad more moody. He's still fun-loving, but he's starting to withdraw into himself as his visions increase in intensity.
History: Cree was born into the pride to two loving parents. Although he constantly feels cowed by his brilliantly talented siblings, he tries to stay upbeat. As a young cub, Criollo began to See the future. At first, he was afraid of the visions, and tried to hide them from everyone. But since his Sight is strong, he couldn't keep them hidden for very long.

With his visions growing stronger as he grows, Cree is becoming more and more subdued. Interactions with others seem to trigger the Sight, and though his family knows about his condition, he worries that it distances them from him. The only companion he has is Ranvir, a fellow cub in the pride. Rani is Criollo's confidante and friend, and the only one who has been unperturbed by Cree's visions.

Wants: Someone to help him understand his abilities instead of fearing them. Cub RP! Lots of cub RP. Opportunities for him to fail at things. Possibly some puppy love?

Does not want: A mate (too young!), death

Completed RPs:
Teach me to Dance, Dad! [Criollo & Kova]
-Criollo admits his inadequacies and tells his father about his nightmares-

Current RPs:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:18 pm

"I'm sick of all the insincere, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away..."
User Image

Name: Rizzo
Nickname: none
Meaning:
Acquired: Valentine's Day poetry contest (Feb '10)
Colorist: Bluefire Dragonz
Mate: Aerona
RP color: palevioletred
Pride: n/a
Personality: Rizz is cocky, confident, and charming. He always appears in control of situations. Forever a manipulator, he tries to give himself the upper hand in all his relationships.
History: Rizzo spent his life chasing one pretty hyena tail after another. With a complete player's heart, he didn't care about the trail of broken hearts in his wake. Definitely not the type to settle, he roamed the lands. He would have wandered forever, but then he met her. Aerona was decidedly not like the other ladies who had caught his eye. She seemed immune to his charms or his wit, and flat-out uninterested in him whatsoever. Not one to be refused, Rizzo wrote her a love poem on Valentine's Day, hoping to win her affections. The poem went as follows:

Yo, girl, what's up, you're tripping me out
With the cold harsh words comin outta your mouth
I try to do you right, but it ain't no use
You can't see past this old snaggletooth

Is it 'cause I'm pink? Well, you're pink too
I got it bad for you, and I thought you knew
That you're the one for me, there ain't no one else
Who can blow my mind and make my heart melt

So baby, what do you say? We ain't got much time
I've been waitin so long just to tell you my mind
You made it hard for me, with the way that you tease
I'm on my knees for you, so many times I've said please

So now it comes to this, I ain't got nothin left
But to tell you truth, and hope you accept
Without you I'm nothing but blue
And with all my heart, babe, I love you

Fortunately for him, Aerona thought it was sweet, and it sealed the deal for their relationship. However, Rizzo is on a very short leash, but for a knockout like Aerona, he's more than happy to comply to her every whim. After all, she's the only one who ever played hard to get, so he's definitely going to do everything he can to keep her.
Wants: A bro, man! A male figure in his life that can relate to him. Flirts and teases for him to be tempted with.

Does not want: Death, a mate (got one!)

Completed RPs:

Current RPs:

Katjive

Katjive

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:47 pm

"Hang on when the water's rising, hang on when the waves are crashing, hang on! Just don't ever let go..."

User Image

Name: Caerwyn
Nickname: none
Meaning: "fair love"
Acquired: Valentine's Love Story Contest (Feb. 28th, 2010)
Colorist: Skye
RP color: dimgray
Pride: None (for now)
Mate: Zale
Offspring: Saraid, Tacka
Personality: Caerwyn is dealing with loads of issues from her past, and though she tries to present herself as self-confident and assured in her actions, her doubts and fears often assert themselves in her personality. She misses her pride, though they were cruel to her, and she is semi-terrified of the outside world. Unfortunately for her, she's surrounded by the outside world, so...she gets freaked out a lot. Lucky for her, Zale is there to help her through her panic attacks.
History: "Our story is a complicated one.

I was born in a pride far away, lost in wilderness so thick that no one who ever found their way into our forest found their way out again. Though I was accepted, I always felt a little out of place, like I didn’t belong, no matter how hard I tried to fit in. I remained single, even unto adulthood, which was unheard of back home. Our leopards mated young, as bearing the first litter of cubs was thought of as a type of rite of passage into the world of adults. But I was the odd leopardess out...and I refused to be the second mate of any of the males. My choice to remain mateless was viewed as a spurning of our pride’s way of life...and I was shunned for it, treated like a cub-even by some adolescents-though I was an adult by age.

Then he came. Lost and bewildered, he stumbled into our lives in a whirlwind of chaos, bleeding and broken from his fight through the trees. No one had found our pride in years. Only the elders who had led us to this god-forsaken jungle knew what the outside world was like. I was given to him as a guide, a sort of punishment for me. They told me that since I had refused a leopard’s advances, perhaps I would be more suited for an outsider. They meant it as an insult, but the more time I spent with Zale, the fonder I grew of him. He was strong and courageous, and though he knew the dangers of the forest, he was determined to find his way back home. He was with us for many weeks as he recuperated his strength, and though we try to keep him here for his safety, he is still insisting that he will leave in three sunsets.

When he leaves, a part of me will die. I know I can’t follow him, as the elders say our goddess Mwokoti will surely strike me dead if I step outside of our protective barriers. But I am beginning to think I have found my heartmate, and I am beginning to wonder if I might rather face death with Zale than spend the rest of my life without him."

Currently, she and Zale are wandering around in the wilderness (after escaping the forest) looking for his old pride.

Wants: General RP, meeting other leopards, Family RP, etc.

Does not want: Death, a mate, pride offers (unless it's one that likes hybrids!), anything frightening

Completed RPs:

Current RPs:
Playing with Spots [Caerwyn & Kinaya]
Love you, uh. [Caerwyn & Zale]
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 am

"Gotta let go...I wanna celebrate and live my life..."
User Image

Name: Shawazu'Aquali
Nickname: Wazu
Meaning: Shawazu = Japanese for Vaporeon, Aquali = French for Vaporeon. I'm very original, yes? xD
Acquired: Lith's March Pokemon Slots ('10)
Colorist: Lithia Brandon
RP color: teal
Pride: Bahari'Mtoto
Personality: Shawazu is very childlike in his mannerisms. He gets excited about nearly anything, and loooooves being happy and expressing that joy. Any emotion he feels, he shows. Granted, Wazu might be a little immature at times, but he's got a good heart and is a real sweetie. He has an odd fascination with the color blue, and is mesmerized by other SoA who share blue pelts.
History: Shawazu washed ashore with no memory of his life prior, save his own name. He doesn't know anything about his family, or if he even has one. He doesn't let that depress him, though. He's been wandering around the lands ever since then, just enjoying life as best he can. Shawazu uses the rivers and lakes as landmarks and roads, so he isn't ever very far from water. Even though he is happy most of the time, he still wonders about why he can't remember anything about his life.
Wants: General RP, a mate (must be willing to accompany him to the Bahari'Mtoto), Pokemon RP

Does not want: Death

Completed RPs:
Wondering [Shawazu & Nulis]
-Shawazu meets an odd leopard and chats about life-
A Poke-meeting! [Kinder & Shawazu]
-Shawazu meets and befriends a gruff old lion-

Current RPs:
You
're going where?[Shawazu & Pokea]

Katjive

Katjive

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now..."

User Image

Name: Reiyn
Nickname: Rei
Meaning: n/a
Acquired:CC customs
Colorist: DFA
RP color: saddlebrown
Pride: n/a
Personality:
History:

Wants:

Does not want:

Completed RPs:

Current RPs:
I belong here. [Reiyn & Mert]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:29 pm

User Image

Name: Söta Kinder
Nickname: Kinder
Meaning: "Sweet Cheeks"
Acquired: Naming contest- Aug. ('10)
Colorist: Cajanic
RP color: gold
Pride: Rogue
Personality: A scruffy lion with a rough-edged attitude, Kinder's a sweetheart once you get to know him. He puffs up to make himself seem like a tough guy, but he wouldn't hurt a fly. Unless, you know, that fly hurt him first.
History:

He's an Emonga!

Wants:

Does not want:

Completed RPs:
A Poke-meeting! [Kinder & Shawazu]
-Kinder meets Shawazu, a lion struggling with severe amnesia-

Current RPs:
Lions aren't all bad... [Kinder & Nyofu]

Katjive

Katjive

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:21 pm

"Don't know which way is up or down, tears on the ground, whatever I'm dreaming of...Topsy turvy, wake me, I've had enough..."

User Image

Name: Verla'ssen
Nickname: Verle, Verla
Meaning: "forsaken" in German
Acquired: Tell me a Story! <--August storytelling contest ('10)
Colorist: Skye Starrfyre
RP color: forestgreen
Pride:
Personality: Hard-nosed and determined, Verla is a force to be reckoned with. She's bitter, but duly so, and she's tough enough to raise a litter on her own with little trouble. She does have a soft spot for anyone who shows her affection or kindness, since she's received so little of it throughout her life. She will be a loving mother, but she won't dote on her pups.
History: Verla was born into a pack that valued appearances more than anything else. Everyone, absolutely everyone had natural-colored pelts. So, naturally, when Verla's mother gave birth to her pups, everyone expected brown,white, gray, and black balls of fluff. But Verla's mother had a secret. Her mother, the current alpha female, had fallen in love with an outsider, for she barely tolerated the alpha male she was mated to. No one minded this, so long as pups were produced from their rather unhappy pairing. When Verla was born, she betrayed her mother's infidelity, though she was the only pup to bear any trace of her father's blood.

The pack, outraged by the mother's disgrace, tracked down and killed the outsider male, forcing Verla's mother to watch as he took his last breaths. The alpha male caged his distraught mate within the den, and reluctantly accepted the natural-colored pups into the pride. As for Verla, she was branded with the name "forsaken" and allowed to live on the very outskirts of the pack. She grew up a vagabond, surviving on the scraps thrown to her by pitying pack members. She was not allowed to become a full member of the pack, but neither was she allowed to leave, and the alpha male jealously forbade her from ever bearing pups.

As such, Verla never really received much kindness from the pack. But one day, after she was fully grown, a mysterious wild dog visited the pack borders. He was kind to her, and after being sure she was well-fed and looked after, he stayed the night with her, his body against her fur warming the deepest parts of Verla's shriveled, bitter heart. He left the next morning without a word. Verla didn't even know his name. And so, life became more bearable for Verla, as she held close the memory of the kindness of the stranger to fight away the bitter sadness that pervaded her life.

All was well...until the day she noticed her belly beginning to swell. Remembering the alpha's orders, she became very frightened, knowing that he would kill her and the pups if he discovered her condition. So she did the only thing she could do. She ran, as fast as her legs could carry her. The pack discovered she was missing only hours after she left. She kept running, even when she heard the rest of the pack pursuing her, baying their hunting call. Driven by frantic desperation, she managed to elude her pursuers. She continued traveling until she was many miles away from her home, when her womb had grown too large for her to continue moving.

She made her home beneath a sandy outcropping of rock, and began to wait for the arrival of her pups. Verla had no clue how to be a good mother, but she knew she would treasure these pups like they were gems. They were a result of that wonderful day when she was first loved...and for that, she would try to be the best mother she could be. Maybe someday she would meet that mysterious stranger again. But, if not...she knew she could be happy here, with the pups she already loved.

Wants:

Does not want:

Completed RPs:

Current RPs:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:08 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Harkin
Nickname: n/a
Meaning: Red
Acquired: Mix'n'Match Customs-Sept. '10
Colorist: Lithia
RP color: Darkred
Pride: Motoujamii-Simo
Personality: Harkin is a fireball with energy to spare. He's determined and stubborn, and has a quick temper that he's at least attempting to learn to control.
History: An only child born to a rogue mother, Harkin never knew his father. He never got to roughhouse and learn the ropes of fighting and defending a family. Though very strong, he has no formal training. When his mother was killed by a vicious rogue male, Harkin vowed to avenge her death. He knew he was no match for the lion who murdered his mother, so he set out in search of a place where he could train and become stronger.

Wants: General RP, duels, possibly a mate

Does not want: Death, maiming (scarring is fine)

Completed RPs:
Duel! Harkin vs. Kosuke

Current RPs:

Katjive

Katjive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:52 pm

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items