Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
I wanna go to the arena, how much does it cost?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

can you plz donate to me, I wanna go to the art arena..but I highly doubt it costs 20g to enter..
  sure why not^^
  I would, but im questing^^
  sorry, I cant, but i'll be voting for you when you do.
  you're not worth the arena..
  I would if I could and I feel like I must, but I cant, sorry, but if you do get there, you might have a chance.
  sasuke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  what was it yu said? oh well...GOLD!!!
View Results

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:42 pm
okay, how much does it cost? and think I got a chance?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:52 pm
bump  

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:53 pm
super-mega-explosive-banana-terroristic-sasuke-loving-naruto-hating-ultra-soft-bump!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:51 pm
i posted something re this last time... sadly... it costs 1000 to join the avi contest... IMO... have this thread goin before joining this contest... much of the people there don't care about anime or even know of any... so what you're up against are really people who go for fashion... so unless the guild does vote for a 10/10 for you... we're really no match for the other guys... then again... i think Reprieve has a shot at the contest with the way people are voting... they're not really into blue... black and white usually... me thinks most if not some of the people there are color blind or something... but tell me ifever you do decide to join... i'd be more than willing to give a 10 to you! 3nodding PM me so i'l know when you've joined...

whee

vppv
philippines  

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:07 pm
vppv
i posted something re this last time... sadly... it costs 1000 to join the avi contest... IMO... have this thread goin before joining this contest... much of the people there don't care about anime or even know of any... so what you're up against are really people who go for fashion... so unless the guild does vote for a 10/10 for you... we're really no match for the other guys... then again... i think Reprieve has a shot at the contest with the way people are voting... they're not really into blue... black and white usually... me thinks most if not some of the people there are color blind or something... but tell me ifever you do decide to join... i'd be more than willing to give a 10 to you! 3nodding PM me so i'l know when you've joined...

whee

vppv
philippines
good point, maybe i'll just save up for better clothes, but im never gonna sell these, i'll just save up, and buy cooler clothes, and okay, i'll pm you if I do join.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games