Reply We Hate Justin Bieber!
How can you NOT hate that face

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foudroyant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:05 am
I dunno he's one of those people you look at and can't help but be agitated. Smug little midget man, ugh. stare He's like the male equivalent of Miley Cyrus [hate her too]. Trying too hard to be something they're not in order to gain monetarily . I hate that. All their songs are about the same thing. Love, love, ooo let's party, aw we broke up, aaaw I'm in love again. Damn, that bubblegum pop should have been demolished in the 90's. I'd rather listen to Lil Wayne before I listen to this crap.

Anyways Yeah...I got astray.
As I was saying.
That face
is
annoying I just want to tear it right off and laugh as he runs around spazzing out grasping for it.
One could dream...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:34 am
lol shya i have no idea why the girls love him so much. i just think that those stupid girls are horny and the only reason why they want him is just becasue he's famous and everyone knows girls will do any guy who's famous just because they want their 15 minutes of fame.  

Pixilated Grace

xXx_TheTemper_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:38 pm
i want to tip lil J.B head so it would show his true virginity stare stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:18 pm
Notice how he has gone threw NO amount of puberty. My sister and I were laughing at him when he was on True Jackson VP. He is way to remixed when he sings, and he so annoying. >_< <_>  

VMK_Narutoshadowclone

garlic junior

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:59 pm
I know, right? If he werent gay, I wouldnt be surprised if him and Miley cyrus got together. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:47 pm
i think he sounds like a whiny 3 yera old

cute joke

Heart Eyez

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 pm
i know justin beaver sucks and he looks likea little kid and he just famouse just like any other famouse kid in the world i hate girls who think they have a shot with him  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:08 pm
i have no clue whats up with the munchkin celebrity dudez...... LOL seriously.... his face is uglier then monkeys! but thats an insult to all monkeys... poor monkeys..

well Justin boober sings like a girl.... he taking over music just like the f** jonas brothers!!!!!

the world is being takin over by fagz..... neutral neutral

im kinda scared..... what next...?? sad sad sad  

meh_chocolatecookiehz

We Hate Justin Bieber!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas